MoB Clan
What do you think of these vids? Hwzn2w

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MoB Clan
What do you think of these vids? Hwzn2w
MoB Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donation
Latest topics
» Yamahas Spam Topic
by Yamaha Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:36 pm

» Who is alive
by Yamaha Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:28 am

» a new online game on steam
by ITSAME Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:49 pm

» Training
by Yamaha Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:28 pm

» FUCK SoH IN THE BUTT
by Yamaha Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:00 am

Shoutbox

What do you think of these vids?

+3
Dutch
Gladiator
Redneck
7 posters

Go down

What do you think of these vids? Empty What do you think of these vids?

Post by Redneck Thu May 13, 2010 6:15 pm

Redneck
Redneck

Male Number of posts : 5162
Name : Emil
Last name : Persson
Xfire name : rs2lover
Registration date : 2009-01-18

https://mobclan.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

What do you think of these vids? Empty Re: What do you think of these vids?

Post by Gladiator Thu May 13, 2010 7:03 pm

Okey, I just watched the first one. I do not believe that this will happen, it can never be that Southern-France is occupied by Islamic forces without America bombing the hell out of it..

Second one is deleted, but I do now where it is about. That dude is an hero, he stands for freedom of speach against his own safety.
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2939
Name : Stijn
Xfire name : mobgladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutch Thu May 13, 2010 7:48 pm

Have seen the first, it is interesting...

About 700 (?) years ago the Christians wanted to 'rule' and conquer the world and forced everyone to believe in Christ. I don't know how many died.

Now we've got something similar, a bit different but still..... It is said that History repeats itself.

Maybe the video is a bit drastic but it gives a subject to think about.

I do not believe that it will be that serious, but you'll never know
Dutch
Dutch
Street bowdlerizer

Male Number of posts : 734
Name : Robert
Last name : Groot
Xfire name : 1stdutch
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Fri May 14, 2010 12:18 am

damn i pressed "i enjoy that"-button accidentally (gay facebook)

I couldnt watch the first video (dont worked for me), but i watched the second video and see the same split of humans like i see the last years here in germany. the bogeyman muslim getting finer created to divide the society and make paranoia everywhere. the last century it was the jew in europe, now its the muslim. What we learned from all of this? Nothing.

Its not like it all happen from alone. The western countries are supporting this. Instead of eradicate the problem they starting to make new problems. I dont think it gonna happen like in this video, but i think it could rudimentarily happen. Its like a hitler standing behind all of this and shouting the propaganda out. these guys in the videos are expellees from warzones (palestine/irak/afghanistan etc) or emigrants from africa. Its our fault that they are trying to get a better life here cuz we destroy their countries. Instead of stopping our greed for more prosperity we try to create an enemy image.

I notice this since some years, before 9/11 nobody spoken like that. Today everybody speaks like bombs exploding everywhere everytime here in europe. What happened in the past in europe? London? Madrid? Even the authorities failed with the evidences and couldnt say if it was al qaida or any other islamic organisation.

You can believe me or not, but plz have an open mind and scrutinize, even glory media (watch about bilderberg conference to understand what i mean). I dont speak here as turk or muslim, i try to speak as an european cuz i was born and grown up here

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Female Number of posts : 7791

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoRush Fri May 14, 2010 1:36 am

The first one is veeeery deep
very deep
And neither do I believe that this is what the world will look like in 30 years..
Besides.. didn't the artist completely forget about the United States?
But I myself will be a part of the fact that our world won't be what this video shows, cause I am joining the army, do it well enough, and probably the special forces.
so in a few years, Neo will go around the world making sure scumbags like these won't be terrorizing your family. Kudos?
NeoRush
NeoRush
Chief Officer

Male Number of posts : 1269
Name : Neo
Last name : Rush
Xfire name : neorush
Registration date : 2009-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutch Fri May 14, 2010 6:34 pm

In my opinion there are two different types of 'terrorists'

1) those who want to defend their country against the domination of their country by other nations.
back in WWII the resistance were called 'terrorists' too by the Nazi's and they are hero's to us now. I think that's about the same we can see nowadays.

2)The beasts who want to kill people because of their belief in something different.

There is always spoken about the Islam and Muslims but i think every Religion and conviction has it's own conservative 'clans'. All of them dangerous because they won't comply with others. (e.g. anarchist or right extremists)
Dutch
Dutch
Street bowdlerizer

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Sat May 15, 2010 12:15 pm

i have an question to this quote from u dutch:

1) those who want to defend their country against the domination of
their country by other nations.

what u mean with terrorist? i transfer ur quote to irak war for example: Whos the offender, Irak or the USA? Before Saddam Hussein got killed, there was no terrorist in this country, after he got killed, they came from everywhere (afghanistan, pakistan etc). That means all terrorists which are in iraq now are foreign terrorists. Did Iraq provocated this war? Are the circumstances after Saddams death better or was his dictatorship better?

The real terrorists in this war is the USA. In my eyes, all these guerrilas in irak are heroes which are defending their country and families. Terrorists try to destroy a nation. The irakies try to get their independece back and throw the USA out of their country. But the USA made Irak too instable that they could make a new government. So much about demcracy. Torture and Death from US soldiers are order of business

Last edited by ITSAME on Sat May 15, 2010 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Sat May 15, 2010 12:28 pm

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutch Sat May 15, 2010 5:53 pm

ITSAME wrote:i have an question to this quote from u dutch:

1) those who want to defend their country against the domination of
their country by other nations.

all these guerrilas in irak are heroes which are defending their country and families.

I tried to say exactly what you did in the quote above, in my opinion they're not 'terrorists' but 'resistance warriors'. Sorry for the confusion.
Dutch
Dutch
Street bowdlerizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Sun May 16, 2010 6:36 pm

You have got to be kidding me, wth !?

These videos are fake and out-of-dated, thaths like th ehistory of europe through the years, im sorry but this video is ALL wrong, sure we had small problems, but this video is just an anti-europe and anti-islamist bullcrap

sorry the language, but its true, this has no foundations or credibility, europe is still the one of the best places to live and the European-Union a stable group.

And please lets not talk about terrorism here
Master
Master
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 674
Name : Ricardo
Last name : Rodrigues
Xfire name : None atm :/

Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Sun May 16, 2010 7:43 pm

sry master but with this attitude u should stay out of this discussion, u cant mark everything as a fake.

The EU is stable group? Haha, you should call it the puppet of the US. With Britian in thise Union u cant be independent, thats why they dont changed the currency - to split away if EU going down. Watch for Greece its best example. Even the united states are more solid in this way (shouldnt be positive for rest of world)

btw: why dont talk about terrorism? Its important to talk about it to clear the situation.

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Wed May 19, 2010 12:11 pm

ITSAME wrote:sry master but with this attitude u should stay out of this discussion, u cant mark everything as a fake.

The EU is stable group? Haha, you should call it the puppet of the US. With Britian in thise Union u cant be independent, thats why they dont changed the currency - to split away if EU going down. Watch for Greece its best example. Even the united states are more solid in this way (shouldnt be positive for rest of world)

btw: why dont talk about terrorism? Its important to talk about it to clear the situation.
Norway,Sweden and Denmark didn't change currency either,Greece can't represent every europe country,in my opinion the euro was to strong anyways,it need to get weaker then things will become less expensive for countries that don't have euro,greece maybe dangered some parts of europe but America dangered the whole world TWICE because of their economic failures.

Anyways,on-topic,i seriously DON'T want any more muslims here in sweden,i want less muslims to be honest,and i read the other day that the government want more foreigners to fill jobs which is REALLY silly,when 10 to 15% swede's already have no work,and i hate foreigners that live like they still are in Africa or in the middle east also foreigners that live of welfare.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Wed May 19, 2010 2:27 pm

RednecK wrote:
ITSAME wrote:sry master but with this attitude u should stay out of this discussion, u cant mark everything as a fake.

Norway,Sweden and Denmark didn't change currency either,Greece can't represent every europe country,in my opinion the euro was to strong anyways,it need to get weaker then things will become less expensive for countries that don't have euro,greece maybe dangered some parts of europe but America dangered the whole world TWICE because of their economic failures.

Anyways,on-topic,i seriously DON'T want any more muslims here in sweden,i want less muslims to be honest,and i read the other day that the government want more foreigners to fill jobs which is REALLY silly,when 10 to 15% swede's already have no work,and i hate foreigners that live like they still are in Africa or in the middle east also foreigners that live of welfare.

I think I'm gonna open a new topic called Immigration Razz Let's discuss this there?
Because you can REALLY discuss long on this one Razz
10 to 15% of all Swedish people unemployed? I do think you mean the registered one's? BIG difference Razz
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Wed May 19, 2010 8:59 pm

Ye ye,of course registered one,there isnt a big difference,it would still be around 15% and its pretty high.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Thu May 20, 2010 2:27 am

RednecK wrote:Ye ye,of course registered one,there isnt a big difference,it would still be around 15% and its pretty high.

That's enormous!
But please do bare in mind that the 15% umemployment doesn't mean that there is a shortage of people needed for certain jobs. So it's not that they are stealing jobs.
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Thu May 20, 2010 10:35 am

Gladiator wrote:
RednecK wrote:Ye ye,of course registered one,there isnt a big difference,it would still be around 15% and its pretty high.

That's enormous!
But please do bare in mind that the 15% umemployment doesn't mean that there is a shortage of people needed for certain jobs. So it's not that they are stealing jobs.
I really do doubt that they need foreigners because the jobs is special.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Thu May 20, 2010 1:08 pm

Are you pissed becouse Turkey isn't being accepted into the Union right?
its nothing against your country, it simply can't join becouse more than half of the territory is on asia :/

And they Euro currency is another story, countries like Portugal added to it becouse it would win big with it, it would improve economies in some, in others it would hurt.

Anyways best part of European Union is the fact you can go anywhere you want inside it, i can go see redneck's gay town with no police involved.
and another great thing is that you have protection anywhere in the world, becouse other's EU consulates/ambassyes must protect you. for example, im from portugal and i go to a country with no portuguese consulate to help me, i can just seek protection from like... sweden's consulate (if there is one there)
Master
Master
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Thu May 20, 2010 2:09 pm

haha master, the day where turkey get into the EU, will be the day, where the increase will be stopped in turkey. I hope turkey never get into EU and i would everything do to avoid it. But this isnt about turkey, im living in germany so im living in the EU and thats my opinion.

Theres no unity behind the countries in the EU, but thats what a union should characterize. There are more negative aspects then any positive. Smuggling is promoted, everything getting more expensive, laws are the same like 20 years ago. Boundaries are abolished but still every country is doing what they want. Watch for greece for example: This isnt help what germany and the other countries trying to do to help them, they dictate them a special rate (which is really high for debts) which gonna destroy the average citizen in greece. According to the laws, the EU isnt entitled to determine a rate in the given situation. The debts arent the problem, the rate is the problem. Nearly every country cant get out of their financial problems only cuz of the rate. This is whats beeing supported, thats the wrong way. Most of the EU citizen dont understand how this system works and me 2, i only know a fraction of it

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Thu May 20, 2010 2:17 pm

ITSAME wrote:haha master, the day where turkey get into the EU, will be the day, where the increase will be stopped in turkey. I hope turkey never get into EU and i would everything do to avoid it. But this isnt about turkey, im living in germany so im living in the EU and thats my opinion.

Theres no unity behind the countries in the EU, but thats what a union should characterize. There are more negative aspects then any positive. Smuggling is promoted, everything getting more expensive, laws are the same like 20 years ago. Boundaries are abolished but still every country is doing what they want. Watch for greece for example: This isnt help what germany and the other countries trying to do to help them, they dictate them a special rate (which is really high for debts) which gonna destroy the average citizen in greece. According to the laws, the EU isnt entitled to determine a rate in the given situation. The debts arent the problem, the rate is the problem. Nearly every country cant get out of their financial problems only cuz of the rate. This is whats beeing supported, thats the wrong way. Most of the EU citizen dont understand how this system works and me 2, i only know a fraction of it

exactly, a country to get out of a crissi must demote his currency to make it worth less, countries with euro can't do that on their own becouse its not only their currency, thats a problem, but, has a said, it has alot of vantages.

Think EU has USA, exept every country has diferent laws (similar with other EU counties) and you can travel to anywhere, thats a good thing, but a bad thing when you smugle, has ITSAME's said
Master
Master
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Thu May 20, 2010 7:19 pm

RednecK wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

That's enormous!

In the Netherlands we have I believe about 5-6% unemployment.
But there are many jobs which need people, many of them are for the people of the lowest classes of society. Like cleaning bathrooms in hotels, if I have the right education for being a lawyer, I am NOT going to work as a cleaner, I would rather stay umemployed and live with less money.

That's why there is need for people, but there arn't people that want to fill those jobs. If imigrants come here, most of them are not very educated and they want those jobs badly, thus lowering the unemployment rate.

Get what I mean?
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Thu May 20, 2010 7:43 pm

Gladiator wrote:
RednecK wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

That's enormous!

In the Netherlands we have I believe about 5-6% unemployment.
But there are many jobs which need people, many of them are for the people of the lowest classes of society. Like cleaning bathrooms in hotels, if I have the right education for being a lawyer, I am NOT going to work as a cleaner, I would rather stay umemployed and live with less money.

That's why there is need for people, but there arn't people that want to fill those jobs. If imigrants come here, most of them are not very educated and they want those jobs badly, thus lowering the unemployment rate.

Get what I mean?
We have ENOUGH immigrants,hire them then,don't bring in more.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutch Fri May 21, 2010 12:50 am

Gladiator wrote:most of them are not very educated and they want those jobs badly, thus lowering the unemployment rate.

Get what I mean?

Not very educated? Can you prove that?

Lower unemployment is also not proven; maybe you mean that more jobs can be filled? Unemployment rate is different than the need of employers.
Dutch
Dutch
Street bowdlerizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Fri May 21, 2010 5:23 pm

Dutch wrote:
Gladiator wrote:most of them are not very educated and they want those jobs badly, thus lowering the unemployment rate.

Get what I mean?

Not very educated? Can you prove that?

Lower unemployment is also not proven; maybe you mean that more jobs can be filled? Unemployment rate is different than the need of employers.

Dutch, nobody wants to hire new people who come to this country without a reconised diploma. Only young people (under 18, preferribly under 12) can learn Dutch (the language, not you Razz) fast enough to be in college or to get HAVO or something.

And the cleaners on your school, don't you see many of them arn't from the Netherlands, it is in my school and work.
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutch Sat May 22, 2010 1:18 am

did you ever asked them for their passport? just curious :p

Last edited by Dutch on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dutch
Dutch
Street bowdlerizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Sat May 22, 2010 10:18 pm

Dutch wrote:did you ever asked them for they're passport? just curious :p

Lol, no I didn't. xD
Did you? Razz
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:13 pm

Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Termi Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:14 pm

southpark is sexy Very Happy i like it damnit Very Happy so funny shit eh xD Razz
Termi
Termi
Street Legend

Male Number of posts : 2405
Name : Uchiha
Last name : Sasuke
Xfire name : ssjterminator
Registration date : 2009-01-20

https://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh114/ssjterminator/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum