MoB Clan
Iran war incomming Hwzn2w

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MoB Clan
Iran war incomming Hwzn2w
MoB Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donation
Latest topics
» Yamahas Spam Topic
by Yamaha Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:36 pm

» Who is alive
by Yamaha Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:28 am

» a new online game on steam
by ITSAME Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:49 pm

» Training
by Yamaha Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:28 pm

» FUCK SoH IN THE BUTT
by Yamaha Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:00 am

Shoutbox

Iran war incomming

+4
hannibal
Redneck
Dutch
ITSAME
8 posters

Go down

Iran war incomming Empty Iran war incomming

Post by ITSAME Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:32 pm

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Female Number of posts : 7791
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Iran war incomming Empty Re: Iran war incomming

Post by Dutch Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:42 pm

We'll see... ain't they busy enough yet?
Dutch
Dutch
Street bowdlerizer

Male Number of posts : 734
Name : Robert
Last name : Groot
Xfire name : 1stdutch
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:55 pm

they need the connection between iraq and afghanistan and between this countries is iran

iran also has much oil and other mineral deposits
u see it in media since some years they try to make iran always bad

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:11 pm

Oh well,if Obama wants more soldiers to get killed then the blood is on his hands.
Redneck
Redneck

Male Number of posts : 5162
Name : Emil
Last name : Persson
Xfire name : rs2lover

https://mobclan.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by hannibal Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:51 pm

we will see....but i guess its actually just a try to intimidate or to dazzle them....we left the ww2 time far behind us where you just march in without any anouncements Very Happy ...but ofc this will not really defuse the whole situation there...

but if they really wanna a war with iran...they should hurry up lol....the iran army still havent a real airforce and also a poor navy... Very Happy furthermore they really deserve it because they are all gay
...but ofc im just kidding ...i just try to annoy itsame Very Happy Razz lol!

btw...itsame...take a look at my signature....
hannibal
hannibal
Street Officer

Male Number of posts : 398
Name : Julian
Last name : Rektorschek
Xfire name : NoXhannibal
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:55 pm

not only iran is the problem, if iran got attacked this time again after iraq without any reasons, it could be that other countries like egypt, syria or turkey could say: "fuck you" we will fight back. after this more countries could tamper into the war and before we take a rest the next big war is on the way.

every soldier from the offenders which die in IRAQ/AFGHANISTAN is a good soldier. There is a limit reached where they should learn to use their head. I hope someone have the courage to stop america.

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by hannibal Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:23 am

ITSAME wrote:I hope someone have the courage to stop america.

this person might be you itsame Very Happy The President of the MobClan..the mightiest swat 4 clan ever.... you are our man! stop them lol lol!

but actually they have got (lol) reasons...and actually there is no country and no alliance on earth that could beat the NATO in a real war ... but one more thing:
noone would set up a war aggainst the NATO in alliance with the iran....just because it was a suicide....the iran is pretty alone beacuse they isolated themselve in international relations....everyone fears their nuclear weapon program ... and no state would really promote on that issue aggainst nearly the whole world just beacuase of the fact that they share their religion...so dont worry....the war (if it really starts) will have his boundaries in the middle east...just like iraq and afghanistan ... and if the usa really got attacked by iran...we will have to assist ...dont forget we are in the nato too....and we committed us to help allies in case of defense....nearly all european states btw... affraid
hannibal
hannibal
Street Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:19 pm

Oh cmon people, we all knew this day would come

3rd World War (not considering the Cold War as a major world war) here we go!

sorry but its just the truth, countries like iran that isolate themselfes from diplomatic relations will be target of suspicious by other countries, that will lead to tensions and possibility of war, becouse, the other countires are afraid of Iran in question.
Alliencies such has NATO will only drag countries, becouse its a contract, and a country that refuses to help their allies will be fucked.
Master
Master
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 674
Name : Ricardo
Last name : Rodrigues
Xfire name : None atm :/

Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:59 pm

Lol i think its a bad rumour that Iran is isolating theirself from any diplomacy. There are much interviews with Ahmedinedschad where he asked Europe to stop ignoring him. Not Iran is isolating, USA is trying to ruin them. I give examples like wrong translations from his speeches ( http://www.sueddeutsche.de/kultur/umstrittenes-zitat-von-ahmadinedschad-der-iranische-schluesselsatz-1.287333 ) or that he made a fake election (even FBI said it wasnt faked, it only was pushed up by western media).

Noone is listening to Iran thats the problem, they put Ahmedinedschad as a laughing stock and everyone is trying to make his country bad. Cuz of this aggression and a forceseeable attack on Iran they wanna have nuclear weapons, look the same did North Korea, otherwise they would be bombed years ago. I mean, Israel is 5th biggest nuclear power in the world and Iran shouldnt be allowed to have them? Iran never attacked any country in the last centuries and dont need to do it. All is pushed by media, all this we saw before Iraq and Afghanistan war 2, people dont learn by their mistakes.

BTW: Nato is biggest fuck ever (i know that turkey is in it 2, that dont make it better and i would like to see turkey out of it). UNO isnt better 2, they are just the people which look away and doing nothing.

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:18 pm

ITSAME wrote:Lol i think its a bad rumour that Iran is isolating theirself from any diplomacy. There are much interviews with Ahmedinedschad where he asked Europe to stop ignoring him. Not Iran is isolating, USA is trying to ruin them. I give examples like wrong translations from his speeches ( http://www.sueddeutsche.de/kultur/umstrittenes-zitat-von-ahmadinedschad-der-iranische-schluesselsatz-1.287333 ) or that he made a fake election (even FBI said it wasnt faked, it only was pushed up by western media).

Noone is listening to Iran thats the problem, they put Ahmedinedschad as a laughing stock and everyone is trying to make his country bad. Cuz of this aggression and a forceseeable attack on Iran they wanna have nuclear weapons, look the same did North Korea, otherwise they would be bombed years ago. I mean, Israel is 5th biggest nuclear power in the world and Iran shouldnt be allowed to have them? Iran never attacked any country in the last centuries and dont need to do it. All is pushed by media, all this we saw before Iraq and Afghanistan war 2, people dont learn by their mistakes.

BTW: Nato is biggest fuck ever (i know that turkey is in it 2, that dont make it better and i would like to see turkey out of it). UNO isnt better 2, they are just the people which look away and doing nothing.

I think the last part is kind of true, but it was a necessary aliance after world war II.
In the end of world war I europe had the ''society of nations'' (not sure about the name) it was a think like United Nations to keep things cool and prevent another war, in the end of WWII there was the UN and the NATO, wich was based on the allies against old german, like a big army for developed countries.

And of course Iran is in the ''red zone'' of palestine and alike that have liltle conflicts, adding all up makes what it think to be now.
Master
Master
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:03 pm

ya maybe NATO btw UNI is a good thing but u have to gauge the risks. Things what is good for one side could be bad for the other side. If the one side tells everyone they are "good" and trying to make peace but only doing this to get their own bad objectives it is exploting the trust and the nationality.

I give a example from here in germany: If its about intern policy everyone is upset and cant trust the policy. If its about foreign policy btw militairy actions everyone is behind the government. Then i think WTF, did they learned nothing in school (not only for germany, many other countries work as same like that)

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:14 pm

ITSAME wrote:ya maybe NATO btw UNI is a good thing but u have to gauge the risks. Things what is good for one side could be bad for the other side. If the one side tells everyone they are "good" and trying to make peace but only doing this to get their own bad objectives it is exploting the trust and the nationality.

I give a example from here in germany: If its about intern policy everyone is upset and cant trust the policy. If its about foreign policy btw militairy actions everyone is behind the government. Then i think WTF, did they learned nothing in school (not only for germany, many other countries work as same like that)

Maybe, but, if you look, there are very few solutions

a goverment take down in the European Union for example, would lead to a major war.
So there is no peacefull solution in the present-day, and a goverment takedown would generate a totalitarism.
I know a real cool method of politics btw, don't know its name but it uses people from diferent areas, to control the sectors they belong.
Maybe il post something about it here.

And then i could take down goverments Very Happy
Master
Master
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutch Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:28 pm

Don't forget that Irak was attacked because the US said that there were weapons for mass destruction. The weapons were never found, at least: not any where they told the world about.....

If we look back to the Irak story and compare this to Irans:
Irak was accused for weapons of mass destruction and a 'dictator' as leader

Iran is accused to have nuclear weapon, or develop one, and their leader is considered dictator like in western media.

coincidence doesn't exist :p
Dutch
Dutch
Street bowdlerizer

Male Number of posts : 734
Name : Robert
Last name : Groot
Xfire name : 1stdutch
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:08 am

and dont forget that everyone who was involved in 9/11 (from the assassins) was from saudi-arabia and they got their flying lessons in the USA Smile So how is war against Afghanistan justified.

Once I heard Peter Scholl saying: "You are talking about sending more troops to Afghanistan. This isnt any peace missions longer, we are in war and we have no warrant to guide this war. Afghanistan never attacked someone, they got attacked in the cold war by soviets, then by Taliban trained by CIA and finally again by USA which is "hunting" Taliban and AL Quaida...."

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoRush Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:09 am

Guys..

Who gives a shit who has nuclear weapons and who doesn't.. Back in the cold war, the US and Russia could DESTROY the whole world up to 3000 times.. Think about how many times it is possible to do now..

I say fuck everything, and live your life as you want to, cause none of us is going to be alive in 20 years.

I know this isn't really related to the new 'war' but I thought I'd mention it..

And to write something just a little bit on topic..

I personally don't like the US. I don't really like any part of the world. In my opinion we should all live on our own..

The US. lies a lot and so does every country.

there will always be someone who agrees and someone who disagrees, and nothing, and I really mean nothing, can EVER change that. It is a fact, and we have to live with it.

now start trolling me.
NeoRush
NeoRush
Chief Officer

Male Number of posts : 1269
Name : Neo
Last name : Rush
Xfire name : neorush
Registration date : 2009-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:18 am

the first step is to talk about, the next step is to think about, after this the next step is going on the streets, next step is to be part of a "movement", next step is to throw TV out of window, then next step is to be political, after this u can burn police cars and after ur movement is big enough u can stop wars/governments/lobbyists etc Very Happy

it worked in vietnam war, it worked while the great monarchies was going down, it worked in india against britain and it worked against slavery of blacks. This shit only can happen cause many of us think "I dont care".

This is the best video to let u see what i mean with my first sentences: (its in german but a part is english maybe u understand a lil bit)

[flash(425,350)]https://www.youtube.com/v/Iw057Z8eNWg[/flash]

Last edited by ITSAME on Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:25 am

here is the video (dunno why it dont wokred in the post before)
after 2:50 its english

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoRush Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:36 am

ITSAME I see what you mean, but Im sorry if Im crushing a dream, when I tell you that, that is never going to happen again.
It did work in the Vietnam war, but the US, is too big, and has too many countries supporting it.. And creating such a movement would only cause yourself danger, your loved ones danger, and probably your whole country.

And if you did that what would it make you? A hero, for some and a MASSIVE dickhead for others.

Ever make such a movement, count me in.
NeoRush
NeoRush
Chief Officer

Male Number of posts : 1269
Name : Neo
Last name : Rush
Xfire name : neorush
Registration date : 2009-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:42 am

omg which dream? we are the humans which pay for the government that it can stay alive. maybe not today and maybe not tommorrow, but one day, the soldiers will refuse their job, the police will change the sides and everyone will fight against this system. At the latest if the war could stain europe or other places. that could be late, but better then then never

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by hannibal Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:40 am

lol itsame...you twist my words....i never said that the nato is good (or evil) i just said they prevent us from a "real", big war, which could blast us all ....but just coz we (nato) are mightier lol...
itsame? have you ever talked to ppl, living there? well i did, i know more than one family who still have got many reltives and friends there...the elaction was manipulated...the majority of the population wanted a new president, especially the new, young generation...
Besides of that Ahmadine_whatever_shad hasnt got real power....the real leader is that religious leader....he controls nearly everything...including legislative, judiciary and executive...which means there is no division of powers...but okay...thats not my job...
and ofc you will find some kind of propaganda everywhere...thats just a part of politics.... but the wish to have nuclear weapons is not the solution for all problems...there is a great example: LYBIA are you in touch with the history of libya? they were isolated too...had a nuclear weapon programm too...but they realised that they isolated themselve and they quit on their nuclear weapon program...now the economy is bigger than ever before and their relationships are fine too.
the wish to have nuclear weapons just show one thing to the rest of the world: aggression....and that causes isolation...and ofc sanctions...

one more thing itsame: you forgot to mention refutations... thats why your post looks like single-sided propaganda too Razz

my personal estimate: they are to conservative (also caused by their really conservative religion) and to proud to realize that they have no other chance...just because they are to faint in order to beat the rest of the world...
hannibal
hannibal
Street Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:56 am

ITSAME wrote:omg which dream? we are the humans which pay for the government that it can stay alive. maybe not today and maybe not tommorrow, but one day, the soldiers will refuse their job, the police will change the sides and everyone will fight against this system. At the latest if the war could stain europe or other places. that could be late, but better then then never
I can't see anything positive about that,if they ever 'fought the system' it would be chaos,cities destroyed,stores looted,people killed and injured,no laws....people would freak out,there's nothing we can do about it at the moment,not working with the government wont help the situation at all.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:39 pm

hanni u really think im sitting at home and reading every shit in internet? my circle of friends is ultra-national from nearly every countries, but some of them are explicit from Iran. You talked maybe with one, i talked with syria guys, iraq, iran, afghanistan, israel and some others. About 3 Iran guys are good friends of me and im hearing from them whats going on. Ofc Iran wanted a new leader, but compared to the rest (above all the older generations) they wanted Ahmedinedschad. You only repeated now what we all heard in media. You want proofs? Use google, if u dont wanna use it read this ( http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/web/0,1518,630845,00.html ). You only marked the weakest links from my post and for the rest u said nothing (for example like that his tranlation was aware wrong).

Before the islamic revolution Iran was a poor country, after the revolution in 1979 and with the end of monarchy it started to get a better, modern country.

U give the example with lybia thats nice u went in ur own trap. Egypt invoke the middle east in the last years to stop building nuclear weapons btw making middle east clean of nuclear weapons. Nearly every country agreed only Israel (+ USA), India and Pakistan denied this. Israel never allowed any foreign superintendent in their country and Iran has them nearly everyday in their country. Israel used their nuclear power to threaten other countries since years.

btw hanni: i never wrote that u said that nato is good thing Smile i only wrote what i think about it.

PS: i always put sources in the past and it looked like noone was opening them, so i made it easier for me to let u search the sources and i can concentrate on writing. Noone force u to believe me, but better have more then "one guy" in ur hand before doubting my statement. I also spoke with americans, some reacted very angry against me but i dont cared, that showed me they have no idea.

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigis Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:53 pm

omg Jingraysame u must meet my friend ,he is arab and look like u re thinking one way.
call me
Brigis
Brigis
Traffic BimBo

Male Number of posts : 187
Name : konevpalto
Last name : superman
Xfire name : combrig
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sony Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:43 pm

USA will not attack Iran. Why ?
1.Congress won't give it money
2.Americans still keep two wars that are not to win
3.Support for a possible invasion of Iran would be really small, both international as well as American society itself
4.American economy is still in crisis and there is no quick-change promises
There are many other reasons but i dont wanna waste my time.
Sony
Sony
Sluggardly

Male Number of posts : 26
Name : Brzęszczyszczykiewicz
Last name : Gay
Xfire name : panasonic153
Registration date : 2010-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:46 pm

Did you guys hear? US have planted submarines in korean seas.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:15 am

Sony wrote:USA will not attack Iran. Why ?
3.Support for a possible invasion of Iran would be really small, both international as well as American society itself

nearly all of this points coincide before iraq war 2, nothing changed.
btw to ur 4. point: american economy increased the last centuries ONLY by wars.

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:30 am

They decreased more then increased.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sony Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:34 am

ITSAME wrote:
Sony wrote:USA will not attack Iran. Why ?

nearly all of this points coincide before iraq war 2, nothing changed.
btw to ur 4. point: american economy increased the last centuries ONLY by wars.

Before Iraq War 2, there wasn't crisis in economy, and the majority in Congress were Republicans, President of the United States was Republican as well, and the debt wasn't so great

"american economy increased the last centuries ONLY by wars."
It's normal situation,and not only applies to America but for every country that wins the war.
Sony
Sony
Sluggardly

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:44 am

Before Iraq War 2, there wasn't crisis in economy, and the majority in
Congress were Republicans, President of the United States was Republican
as well, and the debt wasn't so great

a government like the USA dont need a crisis to show their greedy face. btw: democrats or republicans, at least they are same. Obama and his party shower americas face, hes same as bush.

It's
normal situation,and not only applies to America but for every country
that wins the war.

its maybe normal for a country to make wars to get some profit, but a country like the USA couldnt been as powerful as today if they wouldnt kill millions of people and exploiting their ressources. Without those wars america would be a shit. A government which is based on wars only can endure by wars. This has to be stopped.

btw: this wars arent parochial to the nation, this wars are made for the industry. Theres nearly no century in the last hundred years where the USA wasnt the offender.

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sony Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:54 am

ITSAME wrote:
Before Iraq War 2, there wasn't crisis in economy, and the majority in
Congress were Republicans, President of the United States was Republican
as well, and the debt wasn't so great

a government like the USA dont need a crisis to show their greedy face. btw: democrats or republicans, at least they are same. Obama and his party shower americas face, hes same as bush.

It's
normal situation,and not only applies to America but for every country
that wins the war.

its maybe normal for a country to make wars to get some profit, but a country like the USA couldnt been as powerful as today if they wouldnt kill millions of people and exploiting their ressources. Without those wars america would be a shit. A government which is based on wars only can endure by wars. This has to be stopped.

btw: this wars arent parochial to the nation, this wars are made for the industry. Theres nearly no century in the last hundred years where the USA wasnt the offender.

"a government like the USA dont need a crisis to show their greedy face. btw: democrats or republicans, at least they are same. Obama and his party shower americas face, hes same as bush."
That's your point of view.

With the rest of your text i have to agree, when i spoke that there won't be war against Iran I meant next 5 years, after the end of the war in Iraq and Afghan USA will find next "enemy".

Goodnight.
Sony
Sony
Sluggardly

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:32 pm

I would like to hear your point of view Iran war incomming Icon_smile (applied to bush - obama)

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sony Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:49 pm

Ok then.
Obama is different than the Bush but for real they do not differ much. However He's too afraid of the Republicans and of his generals. Because of this he sent next 30.000 soldiers to Afghan.

Also, He won't quickly withdraw from Afghanistan because he don't want to be regarded as a 'coward'
Sony
Sony
Sluggardly

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:07 pm

ya and i think if he really tried to make a "chance" he would get murdered like J.F. Kennedy did.

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:50 pm

now its "official", but not in our media:

House Republicans Giving Green Light for Israeli Strike on Iran

Nearly one third of the Republican congressmen in the U.S. House of
Representatives have introduced a resolution that would support Israel’s
right to use “all means necessary to confront and eliminate nuclear
threats posed by Iran”, including military force.[4]

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/138835

and taliban fighting with the weapons of their enemies (indian H&K, R 93, german Walther P1-Pistole, Glock-Guns, american M249 heavy maschine guns and israel UZIs). Some of those maschine guns are about 2000 euro Very Happy

http://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/article4983378/Taliban-kaempfen-mit-modernen-deutschen-Waffen.html

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum