MoB Clan
[DENIED]Swat 4 Application "General" Awesome :D Hwzn2w

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MoB Clan
[DENIED]Swat 4 Application "General" Awesome :D Hwzn2w
MoB Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donation
Latest topics
» Yamahas Spam Topic
by Yamaha Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:36 pm

» Who is alive
by Yamaha Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:28 am

» a new online game on steam
by ITSAME Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:49 pm

» Training
by Yamaha Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:28 pm

» FUCK SoH IN THE BUTT
by Yamaha Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:00 am

Shoutbox

[DENIED]Swat 4 Application "General" Awesome :D

+10
toRRESSSS
MrBomb
Castro
Mask
DARKCooKie
Yamaha
Chocolate_Marty
ITSAME
Dutch
General
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[DENIED]Swat 4 Application "General" Awesome :D Empty [DENIED]Swat 4 Application "General" Awesome :D

Post by General Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:18 am

- Where do you live?
I live in The UK (United Kingdom)
- What is your age?
I'm 14 years old.
- Female or Male?
I am a male.
- How long have you played SWAT4?
More than a year and a half.
- Why you wanna join MoB?
I Enjoy the playing on the server and making jokes with da mobsters it really makes me feel at home but when i have played on other servers not as nice as MOB!. Very Nice and welcoming Very Happy.
- What is your XFIRE/MSN name?
I havnt got xfire sry it sucks so bad.
- What you know about MoB in general?
I know they are VERY Funny and they were right to say mob was the funniest clan ever Very Happy. I know a more than 5 players already Very Happy and more for me to know Very Happy. And they got a team speak thing and umm well i think thats it.
- Who recruited you?
Well i think anxie because i was playing with him and he told me to join and i said i will after i finished speaking with one of the mobsters so anxie more than one person asked me but i probaly forgot Sad

I hope you take me seriously and i look forward TO JOINING YOU and helping In clan wars Very Happy
Regards,
General Awesome
Swat Name: General
[DENIED]Swat 4 Application "General" Awesome :D Gremlins
General
General
Half Kebap

Male Number of posts : 65
Name : General
Last name : Awesome
Xfire name : NoXGeneral
Registration date : 2010-08-30

Back to top Go down

[DENIED]Swat 4 Application "General" Awesome :D Empty Re: [DENIED]Swat 4 Application "General" Awesome :D

Post by Dutch Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:20 am

lol
Dutch
Dutch
Street bowdlerizer

Male Number of posts : 734
Name : Robert
Last name : Groot
Xfire name : 1stdutch
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

[DENIED]Swat 4 Application "General" Awesome :D Empty Re: [DENIED]Swat 4 Application "General" Awesome :D

Post by Dutch Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:21 am

Sorry forgot something: WELCOME to MoB, i do hope you´ll enjoy yourself Very Happy
Dutch
Dutch
Street bowdlerizer

Male Number of posts : 734
Name : Robert
Last name : Groot
Xfire name : 1stdutch
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by General Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:30 am

can u remove this off forums after ur done pls :d when do i put the academy tag on ?
General
General
Half Kebap

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:35 am

welcome to our forum general
u can use the <|MoB_A|> tag infront of ur name
be active and funny, this is the way to get the fulltag fast.

enjoy ur stay

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Female Number of posts : 7791
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by General Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:37 am

I will but pls remove this from forums after finished with it because of email and stuff i dont want some people to get it if theyre not in mob Very Happy
General
General
Half Kebap

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:47 am

General wrote:I will but pls remove this from forums after finished with it because of email and stuff i dont want some people to get it if theyre not in mob Very Happy

i dont understand, w00t?

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate_Marty Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:49 am

lol!
Chocolate_Marty
Chocolate_Marty
Chief Officer

Female Number of posts : 1039
Name : Martyna
Last name :
Xfire name : martynapl
Registration date : 2009-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by General Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:50 am

lol basically if u finished with topic why leave it still up lol
General
General
Half Kebap

Back to top Go down

Post by General Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:53 am

itsame u get me introuble by cookie on server he tell me i cant put tag up until he say so Sad
General
General
Half Kebap

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaha Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:55 am

welcome have fun
Yamaha
Yamaha
DrunK LeadeR
DrunK LeadeR

Male Number of posts : 6075
Name : theodor
Last name : siko
Xfire name : yamaha9

Back to top Go down

Post by General Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:56 am

FInally lol
General
General
Half Kebap

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKCooKie Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:05 am

yeah.. Itsame's decision was too fast... nobody saw the forum except him and Dutch.. so i maintain my decision to wait until i see the others' comments..

I know we all know you pretty well and that you come often on our server, we thank you for that .. but there are still some problems with your behaviour on server..

You talk too much, you discuss admins decisions , and you go afk every 5 minutes (going to check forum, or msn during the game) ..

these are in my mind things that you have to change ..

We all talk alot on server i know... but we don t stop playing to write very long sentences

If you consider that the Swat4 chat is msn then you re wrong.. it s made for reports and nothing else..
There is a time for joke and also a time for playing..

Spams are not allowed on shoutbox and on server because admins need the chatbox of server to notice IP and stuffs like that..

Now you see after this long list of criticism why i told you to wait until getting the acad tag..

DARKCooKie
DARKCooKie
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2622
Name : DARK
Last name : CooKie
Xfire name : xfire sucks
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKCooKie Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:06 am

GENERAL ... don t mess with the admins...

welcome means welcome on the forum !!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE NOT MEMBER YET .. don t make me angry..
DARKCooKie
DARKCooKie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by General Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:11 am

sry cookie but i was afk because i was checking forum and i have sometimes anti virus thing keeps spams i never check msn during game and i always check forums that was why when i play normally i never do that and i was a bit bored so i spammed a bit on shoutbox i said sorry to toress and it was finished at that. sry if that annoyed u man. and if i discuss is that wrong to know what happens to a clan that i am about to join so i know how everything works i dont want to make the wrong decision if u feel that u dont want me fine ur choice but i really wanted to join. sry if i made a mistake man and i dont discuss admin desicion i like to see how mob works because i join mob i wont leave it so i wont to join and know how everything works sorry. if u dont want me in ur clan i am sorry for wasting your time i will look some place else if you want Sad
General
General
Half Kebap

Back to top Go down

Post by Mask Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:13 am

Yeah don`t Mess With DAAAAARK!
Mask
Mask
Special Agent

Male Number of posts : 1816
Name : Andrew
Last name : NoName
Xfire name : NOX Andrew
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by General Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:17 am

i wasnt and if i did i am sorry i dont notice because everyone tell me something else
General
General
Half Kebap

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKCooKie Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:23 am

look general.. I m not having anything against you bro...

It s just that you drove me crazy on game and on forum.. i don t like getting crazy because of things like that.. When an admin tells you "change your name" .. you say once "i made a topic" and then you stop.

no need to tell me "Itsame said, yama said, dutch said, and someone said".. I don t care about that ... If i told you to change , you do it, then later we discuss.. Forum is made for discussions , server is made for the game..

You discuss on server, you get muted or even kicked.. so bro , this is the rule, you must accept it before joining the clan!

I m ready to be very patient with you and to explain to you all the rules. but don t abuse of my patience please.

The recruitement procedure has periods:
1- you write a topic on forum.
2-you wait for comments from admins.
3 you connect on server without tag, and an admin will change your nickname and give you a tag..

Itsame was very fast in my mind.. I m sure he will understand why i told you to wait..

Bro.. MoB likes members who know how to control their excitement.. I know it s exciting to join a clan, and you want to become full member fast .. but you have to keep cool.. we all did it once, so do it ! it s your turn ..

I will tell you about the acad Tag.. i m waiting for other guys comments ...
DARKCooKie
DARKCooKie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKCooKie Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:23 am

Mask wrote:Yeah don`t Mess With DAAAAARK!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
DARKCooKie
DARKCooKie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKCooKie Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:25 am

General wrote:I will but pls remove this from forums after finished with it because of email and stuff i dont want some people to get it if theyre not in mob Very Happy

i deleted your msn to keep you safe from unwanted adds
DARKCooKie
DARKCooKie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by General Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:34 am

ok cookie so sorry again and i was just so confused because everybody tell me different thing i thought if u read that itsame said it was fine thats why i thought if one person said ok everyone was fine about it and i thought it was because i thought you thinked i didnt write topic if u saw it i was ok but i was wrong i am sorry but in a way this was not my fault itsame said one thing u said another how was i suppost to know who is wrong and about the shoutbox thing that was a one off i said sry to toress and that was over it wasnt nice that u had to keep bringing it up.
SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE :*( so confused
General
General
Half Kebap

Back to top Go down

Post by General Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:42 am

sry but if u were in my position dont u think u would be a little confused if loads of people tell u different thing? i feel really bad Sad
General
General
Half Kebap

Back to top Go down

Post by Castro Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:03 am

thats my opinion:

he talks to much, always AFK(not only today), spam in every place, he call me names once, and said that he was going to talk with Hanni to i not enter in mob and to ban me without i do nothing, for me NO, but you decide
Castro
Castro
Street Officer

Male Number of posts : 357
Name : Joel
Last name : Castro
Xfire name : Castro6666
Registration date : 2010-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by General Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:49 am

i never said that dont twist it yamaha is a witness
General
General
Half Kebap

Back to top Go down

Post by General Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:02 am

from the begining castro i have told u sorry i made some jokes since then u lied to admins u say i kicked u and i called u names yes i made a little joke we hhad a laugh but then u try tell eli i kicked u when i wasnt in mob and that and then u try say i tld u i was gna get hanni to ban you stop lieing man just say u dont want me if u dont BUT DONT LIE! stop twistin everything i say its not fair
General
General
Half Kebap

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKCooKie Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:28 pm

General wrote:sry but if u were in my position dont u think u would be a little confused if loads of people tell u different thing? i feel really bad Sad

you are right.. you were confused and I can understand it general.. that s why i forgive you totally about this...

actually i see that there is a problem between you and castro... well, you guys have to fix this problem to talk about it .. i don t like fights inside the clan.. so please add each others on Xfire and have a talk..

Castro, I know you were scared when general threatened you by reporting to hanni and others, but he didn t do first, and you know perfectly well that admin's decision depends only on admin's opinion..
You know castro, revenge is not a good thing.. better forgive to people and make more friends than fighting with them..
and your vote is based on a VERY personnal reason (a old quarrel between both of you) .. This is not in my mind a good reason..

General..
I will see how your behaviour will be in the next days.. Remember that you have to be polite with others, let them play and you must play when you are on server.. You can always chat with people but please not too much..
Remember that spams are not allowed..and you have to make efforts to become friendly with castro ..

and last thing.. stop taking witnesses ! (i m talking about "Yamaha is witness") we are not in the Police office here lol
DARKCooKie
DARKCooKie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by General Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:54 pm

lol k but because i was talk to eli and then he try tell eli i kicked him off server and that i was making jokes we forgot about this i said sorry and then he makes lies on forums i hate having any arguments with anyone and in the end i always call it truce i never look for revenge but lies is the thing i hate the most he told eli i kicked him now tell me cookie does it look like castro is telling the truth.
General
General
Half Kebap

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBomb Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:55 pm

LOL, HI GAY xD

Well, its like Gaz, he makes many jokes, but most of them are bullshit,

when he say fuck you sex and other things, he will say its a joke, i hope ua re not the same.

Welcome on forum Smile Have fun and nice to see you

Just wait on cookies comment, and we will see :=)

Regards, Bomb killer8
MrBomb
MrBomb
Traffic BimBo

Male Number of posts : 191
Name : Bilal
Last name : Mehdi
Xfire name : Mrbombaaa
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKCooKie Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:39 pm

General wrote:lol k but because i was talk to eli and then he try tell eli i kicked him off server and that i was making jokes we forgot about this i said sorry and then he makes lies on forums i hate having any arguments with anyone and in the end i always call it truce i never look for revenge but lies is the thing i hate the most he told eli i kicked him now tell me cookie does it look like castro is telling the truth.

Stop using the verb tell in all its forms lol

and stop talking about this shit... i can nothing for you .. you have to talk with castro, and castro has to talk with you... when this problem will be solved we will discuss again..
talk about this outside the forum.. I don t care, on xifre on msn on facebook... feel free.. and report to me the discussion with a copy paste so i see if you are making efforts to forget about this quarrel
DARKCooKie
DARKCooKie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBomb Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:53 pm

lol cookie xD
he is using his angry charme at 2 gays xD
MrBomb
MrBomb
Traffic BimBo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaha Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:01 pm

lol dont involve me in that gay stuff or i will rape u drunk2
Yamaha
Yamaha
DrunK LeadeR
DrunK LeadeR

Back to top Go down

Post by toRRESSSS Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:13 pm

w00t
toRRESSSS
toRRESSSS
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2301
Name : Rik
Last name : Meinds
Xfire name : torresnl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:19 pm

hahahhaah

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormhawk Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:20 pm

spam lol
Stormhawk
Stormhawk
Street Legend

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3111
Name : Sebastiaan
Last name : GAAT JE GEEN FLIKKER AAN

Back to top Go down

Post by General Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:37 pm

basically i tried to resolve it and well castro doesnt look like he is willing to because i said sry to him he said well we will see if i forgive u then he go on forums and lie and no i dont make gay jokes theyre actually funny and i never swear and tell people to f off ok ok we talk in server i will be on much more from tommorow for the whole week
General
General
Half Kebap

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:12 pm

i thought u are new thats why i told u to use acad tag lol, beeing acad dont mean that u have directly 100% mob rights. its just a stage to see how u are. but if cookie knows u better he got the right to check if u got enough for mob. cookie hes ur padawan now Very Happy

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKCooKie Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:32 pm

ITSAME wrote: cookie hes ur padawan now Very Happy

huhuhhuhuhuhu Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
DARKCooKie
DARKCooKie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKCooKie Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:34 pm

General wrote:ok ok we talk in server

NO !!

omg..

NO Talking about this on server !
DARKCooKie
DARKCooKie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBomb Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:23 pm

GAY -.-

Server is too play and say gay too cookie!
not to discuss
MrBomb
MrBomb
Traffic BimBo

Back to top Go down

Post by General Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:50 pm

lol OK GUYs why u all repeat things 2 zillion times i get it i play and not be gay lol
General
General
Half Kebap

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate_Marty Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:51 pm

Everyone Here Are Gays Razz ( Without Cookie )
Chocolate_Marty
Chocolate_Marty
Chief Officer

Female Number of posts : 1039
Name : Martyna
Last name :
Xfire name : martynapl
Registration date : 2009-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by CraZyWolf Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:16 pm

so im gay Smile
CraZyWolf
CraZyWolf
Street bowdlerizer

Male Number of posts : 628
Name : ahmad
Last name : hammouri
Xfire name : blacksowrd

Back to top Go down

Post by General Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:42 am

speak for ur self Very Happy
General
General
Half Kebap

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKCooKie Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:25 am

general, you re doing great efforts .. I wanted to thank you for this ^^ i saw you playing on server , you were not spamming as usual and you played seriously ^^

Good job bro.. Carry on and you ll get it that gay Acad Tag ^^
DARKCooKie
DARKCooKie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by General Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:09 am

Very Happy u made my day cookie Very Happy ty ty ty i look forward to it cookie.
General
General
Half Kebap

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKCooKie Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:52 am

I can be a bitch sometimes ^^ but when someone does well, i always thank him ^^
DARKCooKie
DARKCooKie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CraZyWolf Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:46 am

bitch Smile
CraZyWolf
CraZyWolf
Street bowdlerizer

Male Number of posts : 628
Name : ahmad
Last name : hammouri
Xfire name : blacksowrd

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaha Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:40 pm

cheers drunken drunk2
Yamaha
Yamaha
DrunK LeadeR
DrunK LeadeR

Back to top Go down

Post by General Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:54 pm

farao cheers ty
General
General
Half Kebap

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:39 pm

never make a burning cookie angry or u cant delete the fire

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next