MoB Clan
Facts about Hitler, start of WWII and reason. ALL ON ENGLISH!!! Hwzn2w

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MoB Clan
Facts about Hitler, start of WWII and reason. ALL ON ENGLISH!!! Hwzn2w
MoB Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donation
Latest topics
» Yamahas Spam Topic
by Yamaha Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:36 pm

» Who is alive
by Yamaha Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:28 am

» a new online game on steam
by ITSAME Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:49 pm

» Training
by Yamaha Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:28 pm

» FUCK SoH IN THE BUTT
by Yamaha Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:00 am

Shoutbox

Facts about Hitler, start of WWII and reason. ALL ON ENGLISH!!!

+3
BulletForMyValentine
Redneck
AnXiE
7 posters

Go down

Facts about Hitler, start of WWII and reason. ALL ON ENGLISH!!! Empty Facts about Hitler, start of WWII and reason. ALL ON ENGLISH!!!

Post by AnXiE Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:18 pm

HAPPY READING!!!! lol!

He was crazy when he started World War II!!! It's true ^^
He started started the WWII when he declared war against the United States of America.
He got overwhelmed of the power he had and the hate he had against the Americans.

The Americans had, in the previous WW, turned the tide against Germany.
They made the difference of the outcome in the first world war and the second world war.

Hitler started WWII? Yes.
Hitler's Nazis had a deal with the Japanese dudes. The deal: Nazis + Japaneses fight their way to Stalingrad. They wanted to destroy Soviet.

But, the Japaneses broke the deal. They wanted total control of the Pacific Ocean.
So, instead of attacking Soviet from east, they went to bomb Pearl Harbor.
The Soviet spies knew the Japaneses' plan. So they moved their troops in east to west. To defend Soviet from the Nazis.

So. When the Japaneses had bombed Pearl Harbor. The United States of America declared war against them. But not the Japaneses' allies, Hitler's Nazis.
When Hitler heard of the war declaration. He, surprisingly, chose to keep the deal with the Japaneses and declared war against the U.S.A. which forced them into a war with in Europe. They didn't ask for that, they didn't want to go to Europe again and solve their problems.
Winston Churchill called Roosevelt when he heard the declaration of war from Hitler.
He asked Roosevelt if it was true. Roosevelt said yes. And W.C. expressed his belief and replied with something like : "This makes it easier."

The agreement Hitler had made with the Japaneses is said to be the only one he held.
The agreement with Soviet, that they would share Poland, was broken when the Nazis put Operation Barbarossa in move.

Another strange thing which strengthen the statement that Hitler had got ill of his power is that even though the Japanese had broken the deal, he kept holding to the deal. And also decided to declare war against the U.S.A. which would result in a two front war. Which resulted in a defeat in the WWI and went the same way in WWII.
With the same actors.
America and Great Britannia from west.
Soviet from east.

Although in the WWI Soviet gave up. Germany had kept a two front war. Winning in the east gave them the opportunity to focus on the west front. But it still wasn't enough.

Hitler was a genius as a politician.
When he got military power. He became crazy.

He claimed that the Jews were the ones who betrayed them in the WWI. And he claimed that they where the reason of the inflation. Cuz many bankers where Jews.
He claimed that communists where dangerous for humanity.
He claimed that the peace made in Versailles was made by corrupt people. Backstabbing theories and lies to get the people of Germany behind him.
He also said that Germans where the top race of the world. (Aryan race)

One incident who gave him a boost to his rank was the fire put on the Parliament House. He claimed that it was the work of communists.

Whatever he said was song for the ears of the Germans. It wasn't their fault that they where in such a shitty situation. There were people behind this. It was their responsibility and Hitler would guide them out of this mess! And lead them and their country, to glory once again!
AnXiE
AnXiE
TurtleMonkey

Male Number of posts : 2440
Name : Andy
Last name : Xie
Xfire name : zonghao
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Facts about Hitler, start of WWII and reason. ALL ON ENGLISH!!! Empty Re: Facts about Hitler, start of WWII and reason. ALL ON ENGLISH!!!

Post by Redneck Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:24 pm

ha! I was right! He started the war because he felt betrayed by the jews!
Redneck
Redneck

Male Number of posts : 5162
Name : Emil
Last name : Persson
Xfire name : rs2lover

https://mobclan.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Facts about Hitler, start of WWII and reason. ALL ON ENGLISH!!! Empty Re: Facts about Hitler, start of WWII and reason. ALL ON ENGLISH!!!

Post by AnXiE Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:26 pm

ReDnEcK wrote:ha! I was right! He started the war because he felt betrayed by the jews!

Not only Jews.
Also corrupt politicians.
The German Army did NOT lose he said.
And yes, I agree with him. They didn't. They returned with their guns over their shoulders.

And lol you started the other topic... earlier than me cuz I wrote longer ^^
AnXiE
AnXiE
TurtleMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by BulletForMyValentine Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:32 pm

anxie i love u....... sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex

BulletForMyValentine
Traffic BimBo

Male Number of posts : 179
Name : Petar
Last name : Ćurić
Xfire name : SirBlack
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by AnXiE Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:35 pm

BulletForMyValentine wrote:anxie i love u....... sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex

Shiet you read everything? Suspect Laughing Razz
AnXiE
AnXiE
TurtleMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:37 pm

Did you know that like 20% of swedish people is racist?
I mean,not like skinheads racist,but racists.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:38 pm

AnXiE wrote:
BulletForMyValentine wrote:anxie i love u....... sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex

ye i did

Gj anxie!

kiss lol!
Ian
Ian
Hard boiled

Male Number of posts : 426
Name : Pierluigi
Last name : Pavia
Xfire name : gioakkino
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by BulletForMyValentine Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:38 pm

explain more .................... scratch scratch scratch scratch

BulletForMyValentine
Traffic BimBo

Male Number of posts : 179
Name : Petar
Last name : Ćurić
Xfire name : SirBlack
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by AnXiE Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:39 pm

Ian wrote:
AnXiE wrote:

ye i did

Gj anxie!

kiss lol!

Kiss for you guys too for reading everything lol!
AnXiE
AnXiE
TurtleMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:41 pm

I think this song fits so good to this subject

Listen to the lyrics to understand.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:08 am

Nice anxie lol but

Hitler hated the Jews and had nazi ideology before taking up his duties fhurer , read Mein Kampf

Germans cannot be exucuse only because they had hard situation, no only they had but any other nation made 2x world wars, but i think it's characteristic of the Germans in credulity in terms of combat.

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:23 am

ofc he was insane, he made diplomacy with the sowjets first that they wouldnt attack each other and they agreed, but after hitler defeated denmark, norwegia, the benelux states and later france, he started to attack the sowjets cuz he thought he can defeat them all.
maybe if he would wait with attacking the sowjets he could reach his aim

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Female Number of posts : 7791

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:35 am

Soviets defeated the germans though,soviets was crazy!!!
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormhawk Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:08 pm

SHIIIIT

way to much to read

look this pic its dutch army ^^

Facts about Hitler, start of WWII and reason. ALL ON ENGLISH!!! Nederlands-leger
Stormhawk
Stormhawk
Street Legend

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3111
Name : Sebastiaan
Last name : GAAT JE GEEN FLIKKER AAN

Back to top Go down

Post by AnXiE Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:03 am

Itsame you forgot that Hitler failed to invade G.B. lol!

He started Operation Barbarossa after the failure Razz
AnXiE
AnXiE
TurtleMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:06 am

They bombed London though.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by AnXiE Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:10 am

ReDnEcK wrote:They bombed London though.

Yep Smile

Airforce.

G.B. vs Nazis in air and G.B. won so Hitler decided to head off to east geek lol!
AnXiE
AnXiE
TurtleMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:10 am

i dunno about all operations i have a overview about historic in worldwars and stuff (like u see in other topic about WW1) but i cant know everything Very Happy
i dont have to know it cuz anx is doing this job for me heheh, gogogo tell us more about....hmmm.... aliens! huhuhuhu

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:11 am

This topic is now about aliens!

I actually believe in aliens!
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by AnXiE Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:22 am

ITSAME wrote:i dunno about all operations i have a overview about historic in worldwars and stuff (like u see in other topic about WW1) but i cant know everything Very Happy
i dont have to know it cuz anx is doing this job for me heheh, gogogo tell us more about....hmmm.... aliens! huhuhuhu

LoL that makes me the official WWI-II informer in this era of the BoBs lol! cheers
AnXiE
AnXiE
TurtleMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:43 am

w00000t

ya redneck i believe in alien life 2!
not really of a species which live like us, but some kind of animals must be there for sure. every life can be created only with WATER. we already found out that there was once water on the mars and the galaxy is much bigger....there must be life outside, but i dont think about aliens lol

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:45 am

And that Mars was covered by ice a very long time ago,scientists believes that Mars is in some kind off ice age right now.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by AnXiE Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:32 am

I believe too lol! geek

Universe is big.
I think there must be some beeps out there too sunny
AnXiE
AnXiE
TurtleMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron_Heart Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:27 pm

AnXiE wrote:
ITSAME wrote:i dunno about all operations i have a overview about historic in worldwars and stuff (like u see in other topic about WW1) but i cant know everything Very Happy

LoL that makes me the official WWI-II informer in this era of the BoBs lol! cheers

I guess I know a little things about ww2 too but I dont have too much time to share study affraid
Iron_Heart
Iron_Heart
Street Crummy

Male Number of posts : 113
Name : Enes
Last name : AK
Xfire name : ironheart23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down