MoB Clan
New Ranks btw new Position for Leaders/old Mobs Hwzn2w

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MoB Clan
New Ranks btw new Position for Leaders/old Mobs Hwzn2w
MoB Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donation
Latest topics
» Yamahas Spam Topic
by Yamaha Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:36 pm

» Who is alive
by Yamaha Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:28 am

» a new online game on steam
by ITSAME Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:49 pm

» Training
by Yamaha Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:28 pm

» FUCK SoH IN THE BUTT
by Yamaha Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:00 am

Shoutbox

New Ranks btw new Position for Leaders/old Mobs

+3
Gladiator
toRRESSSS
ITSAME
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you like the idea?

New Ranks btw new Position for Leaders/old Mobs I_vote_lcap60%New Ranks btw new Position for Leaders/old Mobs I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 6 ]
New Ranks btw new Position for Leaders/old Mobs I_vote_lcap20%New Ranks btw new Position for Leaders/old Mobs I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
New Ranks btw new Position for Leaders/old Mobs I_vote_lcap20%New Ranks btw new Position for Leaders/old Mobs I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

New Ranks btw new Position for Leaders/old Mobs Empty New Ranks btw new Position for Leaders/old Mobs

Post by ITSAME Thu May 28, 2009 2:38 pm

huhu,

untill i see that some leader assistance are doing more then some leaders i had a idea, it gonna make better structure for the clan and maybe better atmosphere.

i thought about that we maybe change the ranks in memberlist from leaders position. we could open a new position for the older mobs which can go to pension (like anx and red, just as an example). We call this rank "MoB Property Owner" for the guys which want to do it more low in Mobclan and just want to chill with the members in forum/game. This guys which agree with it take this positions and can relax their parttime in clan.

That dont mean they are released from any decisions. they still can do something for the clan or determine decisions and stuff in clan. On this way maybe the intern pressure gets lower and everyone will be more happy.
The other thing is that we look more serious with less leaders, i think two gays on this positions are enough, one leader only would be nice 2. the other part can go to that new position. with leader assistance power it only can get better and everyone will be fine santa

So vote for it and write if u like the idea or not, dont spam in here or i gonna delete them all.

WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THIS IDEA?
(im writing this text now the 2nd time, gay forum deleted my first one -.-)

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Female Number of posts : 7791
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

New Ranks btw new Position for Leaders/old Mobs Empty Re: New Ranks btw new Position for Leaders/old Mobs

Post by toRRESSSS Thu May 28, 2009 4:26 pm

good itsame, i like it, go make it jeje

rofl it deleted your post? XD
toRRESSSS
toRRESSSS
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2301
Name : Rik
Last name : Meinds
Xfire name : torresnl

Back to top Go down

New Ranks btw new Position for Leaders/old Mobs Empty Re: New Ranks btw new Position for Leaders/old Mobs

Post by ITSAME Thu May 28, 2009 5:48 pm

if someone vote for no he should write why hes against it!

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Thu May 28, 2009 7:00 pm

Hmm, sorry.
I am against this change.
It's all working great now, right? Why change?
And more bureaucracie (you know what I mean Razz) isn't good too, it's nice and simple now Smile
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2939
Name : Stijn
Xfire name : mobgladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Thu May 28, 2009 7:05 pm

its not simple and good how it is at the moment until leaders dont do their job and make everyone sad that clan is going down
they need rest and this is what they can get there lol
they are free to join it, for example anx is directly someone who should be part of it Very Happy

thats no burocracy, its a facility

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKCooKie Thu May 28, 2009 7:16 pm

I agree with itsame's Idea... yayayaya i could say that i love it... the clan doesn t need many leaders... two leaders are totally sufficiant for it..
And actually leaders look a little bit absent.. they are not very active... Moderators are managing the whole clan lol... so lets create this special rank you ve talked about Itsame
DARKCooKie
DARKCooKie
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2622
Name : DARK
Last name : CooKie
Xfire name : xfire sucks
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Thu May 28, 2009 7:50 pm

So...
The new idea will be:
Leaders (AnXie and Inzy)
Mob Proberty Owner (Red and Master)
Moderators (.....)
Admins (......)
Members (......)

Right?
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Thu May 28, 2009 8:10 pm

Gladiator wrote:So...
The new idea will be:
Leaders (AnXie,Red,master and Inzy)
Moderators (.....)
Admins (......)
Members (......)

Right?
Fixed
Redneck
Redneck

Male Number of posts : 5162
Name : Emil
Last name : Persson
Xfire name : rs2lover

https://mobclan.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Thu May 28, 2009 8:46 pm

Oops, sorry guys, I closed the poll Sad

Oh yeah, doesn't Red and Master have a say in this?
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Thu May 28, 2009 9:10 pm

Disagreed,members can't vote to take leader positions away from leaders.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Fri May 29, 2009 12:03 am

RednecK wrote:Disagreed,members can't vote to take leader positions away from leaders.

indeed, leaders are owners of MoB Clan Inc.

This idea is similar to the one i had suggested, with the retirement speech and all 4 leaders get to their retirement and let the new admins handle all, under leaders supervision of course, but some leaders disagreed so, it failed.

I do not aprove having only 2 leaders, i mean: inzy, anxie, master, redneck have the same rights and share the same power in the clan.

The only problem is, that mob comunity is recognized by only Inzy, its on our servers, ''thx inzy for this server'', ''something by inzy'' and never mentions the other leaders.

Redneck, anxie and master can walk in another server and are not recognized has mob clan leaders, so, basicly into the eyes of the swat4 online, inzy owns.

Cutting down leaders to just 2, will mess up, becouse, it has been agreed, with hard work and Clan WAr II, that master - inzy - redneck- anxie are all leaders.

We can't just cut it down to 2, it would be unfair.

So keep the system has it is, and try harder to make other 3 leaders, known in the swat4 comunity, saying on servers messages and inter clan relationships.

EDIT: such thing would make the 2 ''fired'' leaders, revolt and try to conquer the clan, and then you know what would happend.

Times of supreme chief inzy are gone, i had to fight for it
Master
Master
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 674
Name : Ricardo
Last name : Rodrigues
Xfire name : None atm :/

Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by toRRESSSS Fri May 29, 2009 12:06 am

i think we need new ranks to, itsame i dont hate your ranks, but i like it Very Happy

Just normal ranks, and give critai SoE rank lol Razz

And all WRS wrs rank etc.

and make like admin moderator, mob member etc,
toRRESSSS
toRRESSSS
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2301
Name : Rik
Last name : Meinds
Xfire name : torresnl

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Fri May 29, 2009 12:52 pm

Cutting down leaders to just 2, will mess up,
becouse, it has been agreed, with hard work and Clan WAr II, that
master - inzy - redneck- anxie are all leaders.

it never has been decided, we only stopped talking about it before we would make it more bad. You declared yourself as leaders only inz said nothing against it cuz he was too lazy. That new Rank dont delete u from leaders position, u only get a new title with the same rights. I thought about Redneck and Anxie as i posted this thread, it would remove ur pressure to do something as a leader and would gave u better time in clan. U missunderstood how i thought it could be. Not Anx and Inz as leader, i thought about Inz and Master as leader and Anx and Red as MoB Owner. That would mix it nicer and maybe let agree u better. Red said once that he only wanna stay here to have fun with us btw write in forum and stuff, on this new Rank he had the same Chance, with the permission to help btw lead the clan if he want. I think Anx would agree anyway for this position cuz i never heard him saying: "IM A LEADER!"

Nothing will change, only we will be ordered better. I dunno why u red and master are against it, i thought u would like that idea cuz i made it for u 2.

btw:
i think we need new ranks to, itsame i dont hate your ranks, but i like it Very Happy

Just normal ranks, and give critai SoE rank lol Razz

And all WRS wrs rank etc.

we dont have much soe or wrs members here so it would be stupid to open own area for them. they have their team "friends and others" that enough haha

For Red&Master: think now about it how i wrote in this post, maybe u like it now?

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKCooKie Fri May 29, 2009 5:24 pm

personnaly i think that Itsame's idea is a good one...

Come on guys... beeing leader or not leader will not change anything at all... and the new ranks made by Itsame won t make you lose your rights... you ll have the same power... these are just ranks...

It s not the rank which is the most important but your influence and the role you play in the clan... Clan doesn t need many leaders... just one or two...
DARKCooKie
DARKCooKie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Fri May 29, 2009 7:06 pm

MoB owner and leader? Whats difference?
That would be like....if it were 2 generals in a army,and the other one got the rank In charge of the army.

Just take MoB owner away,because there's simply no difference.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Fri May 29, 2009 7:52 pm

then stop sleep as leaders and do something for the clan!
i mean u all: inz, anx, red, master

the only ones which take care of clan with new members, server, rules etc are me and cookie at the moment. Go make ur pension as "MoB Owner" and noone gonna reproach u something anymore.

Like u see here is the differnece

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Fri May 29, 2009 7:59 pm

ITSAME wrote:then stop sleep as leaders and do something for the clan!
i mean u all: inz, anx, red, master

the only ones which take care of clan with new members, server, rules etc are me and cookie at the moment. Go make ur pension as "MoB Owner" and noone gonna reproach u something anymore.

Like u see here is the differnece
Shut up,we havent done anything for the clan? Without us,MoB wouldnt exist and wouldnt have this site,or the site before.
Don't be a jackass and say that we havent done anything.
I get so mad at people like you.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Fri May 29, 2009 8:46 pm

i dont wrote u did nothing, u have to deserve the leader title! u always adhere on it that everyone should show u respect but u dont show them. I talked now with some others and they see it same like me, thats why i made this new ranks for u!

Dont start with the same shit what we talked about one year ago, its independent from that new idea now

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Fri May 29, 2009 8:49 pm

ITSAME wrote:i dont wrote u did nothing, u have to deserve the leader title! u always adhere on it that everyone should show u respect but u dont show them. I talked now with some others and they see it same like me, thats why i made this new ranks for u!

Dont start with the same shit what we talked about one year ago, its independent from that new idea now
Yes you did wrote we did nothing,look at your text again.
Ive never asked for respect,and i never will,if you don't like how i am,i don't give a shit,because i will NEVER change from who i am.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Fri May 29, 2009 8:57 pm

i dont understand, what u dont understand
i made this rank for YOU and ANX so u can still decide for things if u want it, are u making this trouble now cuz u think u lose power? u have the same rights

and u not even forced to use the new rank, it was only a suggestion. btw: i dont write u did nothing!

and for this:

thats not true, if someone would open a poll to ask that anyone shouldnt be leader anymore and more than 50% vote yes EVERYONE have to leave his position, this is democracy. even the founders have to leave their position then.

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Fri May 29, 2009 8:59 pm

ITSAME wrote:i dont understand, what u dont understand
i made this rank for YOU and ANX so u can still decide for things if u want it, are u making this trouble now cuz u think u lose power? u have the same rights

and u not even forced to use the new rank, it was only a suggestion. btw: i dont write u did nothing!

and for this:

thats not true, if someone would open a poll to ask that anyone shouldnt be leader anymore and more than 50% vote yes EVERYONE have to leave his position, this is democracy. even the founders have to leave their position then.
You made the rank for me and AnX below the leaders rank,and if they mean the same,why make a second one?

And to the other thing,no,they can not,if they don't like the leaders and they cant deal with it,they can leave if they want because leaders can only leave when they want to or the other leaders wants him/her out.

End of discussion.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Fri May 29, 2009 9:03 pm

ofc without proofs he cant do that but he can open a discussion and here it will came out if others agree with him or not. if enough members say something against him there can be a poll and then there will follow a decision

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Fri May 29, 2009 9:32 pm

ITSAME wrote:ofc without proofs he cant do that but he can open a discussion and here it will came out if others agree with him or not. if enough members say something against him there can be a poll and then there will follow a decision
Sorry,but a poll can't kick a leader,the 3 other leaders is the only one who can kick a leader.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKCooKie Fri May 29, 2009 9:35 pm

Okay guys.. now we gonna calm down... all will listen to me ... but first lets eat the "Peace and Love Cookie" ...

This post was a poll and now it turned into a quarrel between two important members of the clan... so we ll calm down...

first, members are allowed to vote for everything .. this is a democracy !!

second, stop beeing obsessed by this leader rank... you could be a simple moderator and control the whole clan as if you were its leader.. these ranks have no sense so don t be affraid when Itsame creates a new rank, this is only made to reduce the number of leaders from 4 to 2.. the new ranks have the same power than the leader's rank...

Third, we are not here to fight for power.. we have all power... and nobody will make you lose your power, only if it s presented in the MoB court of laws...

Guys.. i want this quarrel stops now!
DARKCooKie
DARKCooKie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Fri May 29, 2009 9:38 pm

DARKCooKie wrote:Okay guys.. now we gonna calm down... all will listen to me ... but first lets eat the "Peace and Love Cookie" ...

This post was a poll and now it turned into a quarrel between two important members of the clan... so we ll calm down...

first, members are allowed to vote for everything .. this is a democracy !!

second, stop beeing obsessed by this leader rank... you could be a simple moderator and control the whole clan as if you were its leader.. these ranks have no sense so don t be affraid when Itsame creates a new rank, this is only made to reduce the number of leaders from 4 to 2.. the new ranks have the same power than the leader's rank...

Third, we are not here to fight for power.. we have all power... and nobody will make you lose your power, only if it s presented in the MoB court of laws...

Guys.. i want this quarrel stops now!
You can't say that a moderator is the same as a leader.
The democracy has rules,even in real life,people cant vote for EVERYTHING.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by BulletForMyValentine Fri May 29, 2009 9:44 pm

I think u ppl got a bit 2 much taste of power, it would be interesting 2 see you ppl without any rank for a month.

BulletForMyValentine
Traffic BimBo

Male Number of posts : 179
Name : Petar
Last name : Ćurić
Xfire name : SirBlack
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKCooKie Fri May 29, 2009 9:46 pm

i m not talking about bans and kicks.. lol but about influence in the clan, and the role he plays in the management of the clan...

When a leader bans someone without real reason, he will be punished as well as a moderator... i don t see the difference between both... only Inzy and anxie could do that because nobody could punish them:
Anxie because he s a so kind guy, and Inzy because he gonna ban all lol
DARKCooKie
DARKCooKie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Fri May 29, 2009 9:50 pm

DARKCooKie wrote:i m not talking about bans and kicks.. lol but about influence in the clan, and the role he plays in the management of the clan...

When a leader bans someone without real reason, he will be punished as well as a moderator... i don t see the difference between both... only Inzy and anxie could do that because nobody could punish them:
Anxie because he s a so kind guy, and Inzy because he gonna ban all lol
You seriously don't see the difference? If you say so,why don't have a clan without any leaders? It would be chaos.
And yes,if everyone can vote to kick me and master everyone can vote to kick inz and AnXiE,if you disagree,i can't believe how ignorant you are.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKCooKie Fri May 29, 2009 9:59 pm

lol... we are not talking of kicking you and master... where have you found this strange idea???
you are MoBsters and you ll remain in MoB clan.. all what i am saying is that there won t be any change if your rank changes...

We must have leaders in the clan.. but not 4 leaders... we should have at max 2 leaders and the 2 others will be leaders assistant or something ike that...

the problem is that Inzy and Anxie created the clan.. :s that s the difference between you and master and Inzy and anxie.. :/

come on bro, you know well that i don t wanna hurt anyone in the clan, so believe me when i say Itsmae'idea is a good one , i m not trying to hurt you..
DARKCooKie
DARKCooKie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Fri May 29, 2009 10:01 pm

I've never said you're trying to kick me.

And no,im not letting anyone to change my rank except other leaders,so if you wanna change my rank to ''Leader assistant'' i can say good bye in one second.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKCooKie Fri May 29, 2009 10:04 pm

but why? what s the problem with that? lol i don t see any difference..; lol
DARKCooKie
DARKCooKie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Fri May 29, 2009 10:06 pm

DARKCooKie wrote:but why? what s the problem with that? lol i don t see any difference..; lol
Thats like saying there's no difference betveen a Private and a sergant.
And if its no difference,why make a new rank? There is no difference after all.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKCooKie Fri May 29, 2009 10:10 pm

the only difference will be that we will not say our clan's leaders are Inzy, anxie, Redneck and master, but simply Inzy and Anxie!
DARKCooKie
DARKCooKie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Fri May 29, 2009 10:13 pm

Im not letting members simply vote me to a lower rank,it is a lower rank,and you know it,there's a big difference.
If anyone makes me to a lower rank,i can simply and safely say...F*ck you,F*ck you and f*ck you.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Fri May 29, 2009 10:13 pm

Ok.

Lets just say this:
New Ranks and Positions
Why you say?
Because Red is against and then it stops (NO INSULT!!!)
So...
The only thing Itsame, DarkCockie etc. can do about this is:
Put the ranks anyway and make sure that Red is pissed.
And I don't want that Smile

So,
CLOSE???
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKCooKie Fri May 29, 2009 10:26 pm

lol glady .. no don t close... Okay then, let s see what will inzy say about this... lol

Don t worry Red i told you that i don t wanna hurt you .. just believe me.. let s keep it like it is now!
DARKCooKie
DARKCooKie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Fri May 29, 2009 10:27 pm

DARKCooKie wrote:lol glady .. no don t close... Okay then, let s see what will inzy say about this... lol

Don t worry Red i told you that i don t wanna hurt you .. just believe me.. let s keep it like it is now!
No,lets finish this.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Fri May 29, 2009 10:29 pm

DARKCooKie wrote:lol glady .. no don t close... Okay then, let s see what will inzy say about this... lol

Why does Inzy have ANY say in this?
Why does ANYONE have any say in this.
The only way that a leader gets another tag if he asks for or gets kicked out of the clan.
I just don't understand why you want to force Red and Anxie into another tag if it doesn't change anything!
Why make so much trouble?

Again, CLOSE?!?!
Rule DENIED! (right??) (RIGHT??) R-r-right? Razz
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Fri May 29, 2009 10:31 pm

It was denied before it was created...

Inzy's opinion wont change anything.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Fri May 29, 2009 10:43 pm

RednecK wrote:It was denied before it was created...

Inzy's opinion wont change anything.

You just repeated what I said Smile
(Lets just turn this to a spam topic so that you can lock it Very Happy)
Inzy, just to be sure. I didn't want to offend you with my post Wink
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Fri May 29, 2009 10:44 pm

I wanna finish this.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Fri May 29, 2009 10:48 pm

it has nothing to do with inz
thats what disturb me red, without ur power u cant be a part of this clan, u showed it here good again.
im the jackass?? u the guy who abuse the power and making everyone bad, like bullet wrote, u couldnt stay one month without ur power. i can stay without everything to manage this clan. i dont need admin pass, forum pass or forced respect

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Fri May 29, 2009 10:56 pm

ITSAME wrote:it has nothing to do with inz
thats what disturb me red, without ur power u cant be a part of this clan, u showed it here good again.
im the jackass?? u the guy who abuse the power and making everyone bad, like bullet wrote, u couldnt stay one month without ur power. i can stay without everything to manage this clan. i dont need admin pass, forum pass or forced respect

Itsame, sorry dude. But what are you trying to accoplice with this?
Arguement?
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Fri May 29, 2009 10:58 pm

Without my power i cant be a part of the clan? So all the regular members ( If there even is one) isnt a part of the clan?

Tell me how im abusing power?

Of course i can't be without forum pass,because there's alot of stupid people in this forum,but more stupid people can't see that,when i banned Sony,you said i was abusing my power,but when he insulted cookie,he suddenly get banned.

As you seen,i dont need forced respect,everyone who doesnt respect can honestly *beep* themselfs.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by BulletForMyValentine Fri May 29, 2009 11:06 pm

Well sony was not baned coz he left but if he would have been baned u should thank taht 2 master coz he made court....

BulletForMyValentine
Traffic BimBo

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Fri May 29, 2009 11:07 pm

its easy: if u dont have forum pass u can discuss with the other instead of banning him dirrectly. but instead of discussing u two talked about WHO STARTED INSULTING. sony got kicked after a long discussions where everyone could give a comment. what would happen if u wouldnt be leader and only a member like sony? maybe it would go so far that u twice would be kicked, but u was spared from it cuz u are a leader. u got banned and master directly unbanned u without asking about what was going on.

glady i dont understand ur question

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Fri May 29, 2009 11:13 pm

ITSAME wrote:its easy: if u dont have forum pass u can discuss with the other instead of banning him dirrectly. but instead of discussing u two talked about WHO STARTED INSULTING. sony got kicked after a long discussions where everyone could give a comment. what would happen if u wouldnt be leader and only a member like sony? maybe it would go so far that u twice would be kicked, but u was spared from it cuz u are a leader. u got banned and master directly unbanned u without asking about what was going on.

glady i dont understand ur question
I did...*beep* shit,its so complicated to explain for you,i didnt ban sony after he insulted me once,he insulted me many times,and i even warned that i would ban him from the site if he kept insulting me,but he insulted me again,so i banned him,then inzy banned me and unbanned sony,wich is total bullshit,because i banned him for the same reason you were going to ban him for.
You know,if you were a normal member,and you did the same thing,you would also get kicked,you know that right? You would also been spared.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by BulletForMyValentine Fri May 29, 2009 11:18 pm

Baning/kicking from clan Sony was totaly unnecessary.

BulletForMyValentine
Traffic BimBo

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Fri May 29, 2009 11:23 pm

i never banned sony, we only said he will be kicked out of clan and that he will be banned if he still doing shit after he is kicked. master has his own head and just banned him directly. But thats not the only case it happened in the past before like for example with bullet

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Fri May 29, 2009 11:24 pm

BulletForMyValentine wrote:Baning/kicking from clan Sony was totaly unnecessary.
Really? Didnt you see what he did?
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next