MoB Clan
Administration RULES (All admins should know them by heart) Hwzn2w

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MoB Clan
Administration RULES (All admins should know them by heart) Hwzn2w
MoB Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donation
Latest topics
» Yamahas Spam Topic
by Yamaha Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:36 pm

» Who is alive
by Yamaha Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:28 am

» a new online game on steam
by ITSAME Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:49 pm

» Training
by Yamaha Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:28 pm

» FUCK SoH IN THE BUTT
by Yamaha Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:00 am

Shoutbox

Administration RULES (All admins should know them by heart)

5 posters

Go down

Administration RULES (All admins should know them by heart) Empty Administration RULES (All admins should know them by heart)

Post by DARKCooKie Thu May 28, 2009 9:28 pm

All administrators have now to respect these orders... All who have admin passes should respect them as much as possible please...

Our servers are well known because our clan is one of the best, and i want that admins rule them in the best way that s why i thought about some ideas to enable to everyone to play and enjoy our servers !!! these are rules which will be sent by pm to all admins so that everyone reads them !!

Administration's Rules:

* DO NOT spam like an idiot. Show the good exemple for other players.
* DO NOT kick players massively. It's better to force no weapons until the player decides to leave.
* NOTICE player's IP when you kick him.
* DO NOT ban for simple reasons. Bans are only for vip killers and cheaters.
* DO NOT change server's settings. They are fiixed by server's hosters.
* YOU CAN change map, after asking other players'opinion.
* DO NOT log in as Admin if you are not using your real nickname.
* DO NOT give back weapons when someone kills vip.
* BEFORE kicking a player, think if there is a less strict punishement.
* Abuses of power could become serious cases, exposed in MoB court of laws which will lead to a lost of admin rights!

special thing concerning Bans:
We should stop banning guys for simple reasons or personnal ones.. this is not fair and it s not honorable for the clan.. remember what we thought about {WRS}Olsen when he banned Mobsters because he dislikes them... I want our admin team to act like pro not like emotionnal guys!!

special thing concerning game:
when there is less than 8 players in game:
* admins are not allowed to kick anyone !!!!! just force no weapon or less lethal... this will keep server attractive so that other people will join game.. as soon as there are more players you are allowed to kick but without exageration and not for personal reasons.
* admins are allowed to give back weapon when they want, so that people don t leave server because of this punishement !!! (remember that WRS server who is the best server actually has totally deleted this gay punishement)

I hope you agree with some of the points here.. suggest others if you want.

EDIT BY MASTER: CAREFULL IN THE TOPIC'S NAME ON THIS FORUM SECTION, OTHER MEMBERS CAN READ THE TITLE, BUT THEY CAN'T READ ANY POST, SO IF YOU WANT A TOPIC TO BAN SOMEONE DON'T SAY: BANNING (player name). JUST SAY: CONCERNING (player name) ITS A LITLE TRICK TO KEEP SECRECY
DARKCooKie
DARKCooKie
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2622
Name : DARK
Last name : CooKie
Xfire name : xfire sucks
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Administration RULES (All admins should know them by heart) Empty Re: Administration RULES (All admins should know them by heart)

Post by Gladiator Thu May 28, 2009 9:40 pm

DARKCooKie wrote:
special thing concerning game:
when there is less than 8 players in game:
* admins are not allowed to kick anyone !!!!! just force no weapon or less lethal... this will keep server attractive so that other people will join game.. as soon as there are more players you are allowed to kick but without exageration and not for personal reasons.
* admins are allowed to give back weapon when they want, so that people don t leave server because of this punishement !!! (remember that WRS server who is the best server actually has totally deleted this gay punishement)

Ok, I don't agree with this.
You must kick if a noob player comes in and starts team tazing and teamkilling, if they continue. What else can you do? Have a team have a member less? So that it will get unbalanced?
And the give back wep thing?
That's just stupid Razz People will say: HEY, he got his wep back and I don't! Then you'll have to explain all etc.
Oh, and you must have a punishment if you kill the vip. That way you learn from the situation (In WRS server, I force MYSELF lethlethal after 2 VIP kills)

And if people get unhappy with newbish people that kill vip accidently but too much, they will leave too.
If the admins won't kick stupid people. Good people will leave and leave for a long while.
That happened to me too when I was clan-less. I stopped going to some servers because they were infected with newbs. This is bad for the clan.
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2939
Name : Stijn
Xfire name : mobgladiator
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Administration RULES (All admins should know them by heart) Empty Re: Administration RULES (All admins should know them by heart)

Post by Redneck Thu May 28, 2009 9:48 pm

People shouldnt get punished when they accidently kill the VIP 2 times.
Redneck
Redneck

Male Number of posts : 5162
Name : Emil
Last name : Persson
Xfire name : rs2lover

https://mobclan.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKCooKie Thu May 28, 2009 11:54 pm

What i said about kick is only to avoid massive kick... because i know that admins often forget to force less lethal or to force no weapon and go directly to press kick... and if they are more angry they press ban... and i don t really like this :s
that s why i try to reduce the kicking machine lol
DARKCooKie
DARKCooKie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Thu May 28, 2009 11:56 pm

I have a recomendation

If you are admin or superadmin

you must be LOGGED has ADMIN or SA

for example. if i am playing in the server, and you do - kick ac getplayers
and notice that im not SA or A, you must request that that player logs has admin, otherwise it will be consider fake mob and get banned

This will prevent some fake IDs on the server, and btw, you cannot change your nick on mob server
Master
Master
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 674
Name : Ricardo
Last name : Rodrigues
Xfire name : None atm :/

Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Fri May 29, 2009 12:21 pm

omg its so easy to find out if its him for true or not
im never logged in, only if i see cheater or gays which are doing shit
this game is of having fun, not controlling everyone everytime

and to less lethal rule: i think giving not back is the simplest way. same rule for all. i never give back and i dont want that someone give me back if i kill vip

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Female Number of posts : 7791

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKCooKie Fri May 29, 2009 12:53 pm

ok, but in tealks server, when you kill vip, you are forced no weapon... that s gay... and even if you force less lethal, you are forced no weapons.. so i give back... in other servers it will depend of the number of players... and you know , when you forgive someone, he got very happy, and enjoys more the game, and will try to be more careful... believe me Wink
DARKCooKie
DARKCooKie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Fri May 29, 2009 12:57 pm

yeh tealks server is gay i told him to remove it but he still dont did it lol
but its funny to run arround without any equipment haha

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKCooKie Fri May 29, 2009 1:24 pm

lol yeah especially for the final pic!
DARKCooKie
DARKCooKie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Sun May 23, 2010 6:22 pm

EDITED

see first post, edit is in blue leters
Master
Master
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Mon May 24, 2010 4:17 pm

Master wrote:EDITED

Erm, why don't we just make as a rule that we don't put player's name's in the title name?
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Fri May 28, 2010 2:37 am

Gladiator wrote:

Erm, why don't we just make as a rule that we don't put player's name's in the title name?

well we could do that, but if we have player's name, others can see that we are actually doing something, lets say if itsame caused mob clan war III, it was mandotory for admins to discuss beetwhen themselves what to do, instead of constantly saying to everyone that were discusing it, lets just have a title that says that

Although your theory is better, it doesnt show the politics of showoff-goverment Very Happy
Master
Master
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Fri May 28, 2010 12:40 pm

Master wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

well we could do that, but if we have player's name, others can see that we are actually doing something, lets say if itsame caused mob clan war III, it was mandotory for admins to discuss beetwhen themselves what to do, instead of constantly saying to everyone that were discusing it, lets just have a title that says that

Although your theory is better, it doesnt show the politics of showoff-goverment Very Happy

Why don't we just be a NINJA goverment? Razz Hide ourself from the puplic like Amerika does Razz (right Itsy Razz)
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Fri May 28, 2010 1:56 pm

or we make a meeting every month for admin sex =D

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Fri May 28, 2010 11:22 pm

ITSAME wrote:or we make a meeting every month for admin sex =D

Oh i like that, everytime i wanted to do that, (to solve mob civil clan war II) you guys always complained

make it weekly Very Happy
Master
Master
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Sun May 30, 2010 1:37 am

Master wrote:
ITSAME wrote:or we make a meeting every month for admin sex =D

Oh i like that, everytime i wanted to do that, (to solve mob civil clan war II) you guys always complained

make it weekly Very Happy

Heheh, I am not doing that, too lazy Razz
But we can use my house Wink
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:02 pm

lol why the administration rules are only in S.A section? lol we have a lot of Admins that i think dont know nothing about this post of admind rules Smile huhuh

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:16 pm

we shouldnt show everyone that we controle our admins too much
that decline the authority of admin Very Happy

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:42 pm

lol ok:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down