MoB Clan
Same-Sex Marrige Hwzn2w

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MoB Clan
Same-Sex Marrige Hwzn2w
MoB Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donation
Latest topics
» Yamahas Spam Topic
by Yamaha Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:36 pm

» Who is alive
by Yamaha Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:28 am

» a new online game on steam
by ITSAME Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:49 pm

» Training
by Yamaha Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:28 pm

» FUCK SoH IN THE BUTT
by Yamaha Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:00 am

Shoutbox

Same-Sex Marrige

+5
Dutch
Gladiator
Redneck
ITSAME
Master
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you agree with same-sex marrige?

Same-Sex Marrige I_vote_lcap55%Same-Sex Marrige I_vote_rcap 55% 
[ 6 ]
Same-Sex Marrige I_vote_lcap45%Same-Sex Marrige I_vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

Same-Sex Marrige Empty Same-Sex Marrige

Post by Master Mon May 10, 2010 8:27 pm

Let us open the racional forum with a hot theme (for many)

What is your opinion about same sex marrige? how do you fell about it, and how do you argument your opinion?

A vote will be runed here, but please after you vote, post something defending your vote.

My point of view is that marrige is a contract and should be allowed to anyone, with anyone (has long has theyre humans and have 18+, has obvious)
I belieave same-sex couples have the right to live toghether and enjoy the same rights has anyone else, also i do not tolerate discrimination against them, its the 21st century and cultures are all mixed up, so live with it.

NOTE: Please do not use the term ''gay-marrige'', becouse a person can be straight and marry a same-sex person, and a ''gay'' can marry a woman.

PS: for some reason the color for the question is black, so you have to select the area, to reveal the sentence
Master
Master
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 674
Name : Ricardo
Last name : Rodrigues
Xfire name : None atm :/

Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Same-Sex Marrige Empty Re: Same-Sex Marrige

Post by ITSAME Mon May 10, 2010 9:58 pm

im against it
we all was born as a man or woman, the counterpart of every gender is the other gender. If everyone would be homo, humanity would be over. We shouldnt allow them to marry, cuz then we would support gayness.

At home they can do what they want - but they shouldnt do that outside. And i couldnt stop tease someone who is homo - this isnt anything the humanity need. Beeing homo is a regression, not the future and nothing what the 21th century need. Nearly every animal species know that he have to choose the other gender to make new babies, so we are dumber then animals? Look in ur TV, nearly every Designer is gay, that are people which arent needed, they shouldnt be the idols of our children.

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Female Number of posts : 7791
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Mon May 10, 2010 10:17 pm

I don't have anything against it,everyone should have the same rights.

Think if the current world the majority was homosexual and you're straight but you can't get married,think about it,its just wrong.
Redneck
Redneck

Male Number of posts : 5162
Name : Emil
Last name : Persson
Xfire name : rs2lover

https://mobclan.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Mon May 10, 2010 11:07 pm

ITSAME wrote:im against it
we all was born as a man or woman, the counterpart of every gender is the other gender. If everyone would be homo, humanity would be over. We shouldnt allow them to marry, cuz then we would support gayness.

At home they can do what they want - but they shouldnt do that outside. And i couldnt stop tease someone who is homo - this isnt anything the humanity need. Beeing homo is a regression, not the future and nothing what the 21th century need. Nearly every animal species know that he have to choose the other gender to make new babies, so we are dumber then animals? Look in ur TV, nearly every Designer is gay, that are people which arent needed, they shouldnt be the idols of our children.

Interesting point, it shoulden't be a model.
Yet, homossexuality is much likely to be genetic and envoiremental.
Homossexuals weren't asked to be that way, they didnt get to chose, so by the human dignity, you should't discriminate against them, its the same theory applied:
''Once your black, there is no goin back''

See things this way, and put yourself in the homossexual's position.
Master
Master
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Mon May 10, 2010 11:39 pm

i wouldnt see it as a racial way, i would call it detterent against new people which getting homo lol

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Tue May 11, 2010 4:29 pm

Itsame, you do know that about 10% of the animalkingdom is gay aswell? Humankind have no idea why there is an evolutial advantage is for it, we don't know why.

And why not let people decide who they want to be and who they want to marry with?

And please don't say that gays are not needed in the civiliced world. Gay people have normal jobs just like everyone else, I do not know why alot of them are in fashion but please don't say that fashion isn't needed in the world. There goes alot of money in those industries and so there is an market for it, if there is a market for something they are needed...

"We shouldnt allow them to marry, cuz then we would support gayness."
Serious? You do not know the difference to tolerance and supporting? Why not allow gay people to the same rights as non-gays?
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2939
Name : Stijn
Xfire name : mobgladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Tue May 11, 2010 9:21 pm

Gladiator wrote:Itsame, you do know that about 10% of the animalkingdom is gay aswell? Humankind have no idea why there is an evolutial advantage is for it, we don't know why.

Thats why i wrote almost every species

Gladiator wrote:And why not let people decide who they want to be and who they want to marry with?

I dont disallow them to be gay, but i couldnt stop fool someone who is.

Gladiator wrote:And please don't say that gays are not needed in the civiliced world. Gay people have normal jobs just like everyone else, I do not know why alot of them are in fashion but please don't say that fashion isn't needed in the world. There goes alot of money in those industries and so there is an market for it, if there is a market for something they are needed...

So u mean if the industry needs a change, we should fit to them, oh wait, i thought industry should work for the humans, not for the money. So if the industry needs more oil, we go kill irakies. If the clothes industry dont earn enough money, we fix the problem with childwork in india or pakistan. Thats what cause all problems of our great democracy in other foreign countries far, far away.

The world would be better without all that "fashion-industry", better focus on problems which are more important to be solved then taking an eye of the liquidity in stupid industry.

Gladiator wrote:"We shouldnt allow them to marry, cuz then we would support gayness."
Serious? You do not know the difference to tolerance and supporting? Why not allow gay people to the same rights as non-gays?

Back to the question what would happen if all would be gay.

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Tue May 11, 2010 9:38 pm

Wait what? I don't get how the fashion industry have anything to do with homosexuals. I bet more people in the fashion industry is straight then gay,makes me sick that someone can blame homosexuals for all the worlds problems,we can look at it like this:

Hitler was straight
Stalin was straight
George Bush is straight
Saddam Hussein was straight
Osama Bin Laden was/is straight

Just because some bad people is/was straight/gay you can't blame on straight/gay people in general.

Also the majority of the world will never be gay,i bet just because there's alot of homosexuals the crime rates and murders decreased since homosexuals isnt as violent as straight men,the same goes with women,the majority of the crimes in the world is made by straight men.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Tue May 11, 2010 9:49 pm

Also the majority of the world will never be gay,i bet just because
there's alot of homosexuals the crime rates and murders decreased since
homosexuals isnt as violent as straight men,the same goes with women,the
majority of the crimes in the world is made by straight men.

So rape against children or other humans from bishops arent crimes Very Happy
U mean straight like hetero, dont u? You must compare the propotions between hetero and homo, if everyone would be homo u would have the same propotion with a gay hitler, gay stalin, gay bush etc.
There arent much homos compared with the mass of heteros.

But sometimes if i open TV i think i only see homos lol (off topic)

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Tue May 11, 2010 9:53 pm

I know that i represent the masses - which dont posted here - with my opinion. Most of them think intolerant but dont wanna say it.

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Tue May 11, 2010 11:14 pm

ITSAME wrote:I know that i represent the masses - which dont posted here - with my opinion. Most of them think intolerant but dont wanna say it.

Exactly, they cant explain why, i don't want to get started with the flaming, but theyre just as idiots

Think about it, they discriminate against homosexuality becouse that way the get accepted by the masses, becouse they were educated to be like that, so, its hard to change their discriminative ways now, sadly it is. So we just have to wait until the masses get old and die, the new masses tend to not be like that (now with same-sex marrige legalized in alot of countries, they lost goverment's support,so hopefully they start accepting)
Master
Master
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Wed May 12, 2010 1:03 am

ITSAME wrote:I know that i represent the masses - which dont posted here - with my opinion. Most of them think intolerant but dont wanna say it.

OH COME ON???
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Wed May 12, 2010 9:40 am

ITSAME wrote:
Also the majority of the world will never be gay,i bet just because
there's alot of homosexuals the crime rates and murders decreased since
homosexuals isnt as violent as straight men,the same goes with women,the
majority of the crimes in the world is made by straight men.

So rape against children or other humans from bishops arent crimes Very Happy
U mean straight like hetero, dont u? You must compare the propotions between hetero and homo, if everyone would be homo u would have the same propotion with a gay hitler, gay stalin, gay bush etc.
There arent much homos compared with the mass of heteros.

But sometimes if i open TV i think i only see homos lol (off topic)
And if everyone was hetero the world would be worse.

If there werent any homo's,the fashion industry would still be as big as it is today.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Wed May 12, 2010 4:43 pm

ITSAME wrote:
Gladiator wrote:Itsame, you do know that about 10% of the animalkingdom is gay aswell? Humankind have no idea why there is an evolutial advantage is for it, we don't know why.

Thats why i wrote almost every species

Gladiator wrote:And why not let people decide who they want to be and who they want to marry with?

I dont disallow them to be gay, but i couldnt stop fool someone who is.

Gladiator wrote:And please don't say that gays are not needed in the civiliced world. Gay people have normal jobs just like everyone else, I do not know why alot of them are in fashion but please don't say that fashion isn't needed in the world. There goes alot of money in those industries and so there is an market for it, if there is a market for something they are needed...

So u mean if the industry needs a change, we should fit to them, oh wait, i thought industry should work for the humans, not for the money. So if the industry needs more oil, we go kill irakies. If the clothes industry dont earn enough money, we fix the problem with childwork in india or pakistan. Thats what cause all problems of our great democracy in other foreign countries far, far away.

The world would be better without all that "fashion-industry", better focus on problems which are more important to be solved then taking an eye of the liquidity in stupid industry.

Gladiator wrote:"We shouldnt allow them to marry, cuz then we would support gayness."

Back to the question what would happen if all would be gay.

The world would be better without all that "fashion-industry", better
focus on problems which are more important to be solved then taking an
eye of the liquidity in stupid industry.

No, that is YOUR opinion, just because YOU do not like fashion doesn't mean EVERYBODY doesn't like fashion. It's a form of entertainment...

Oh, and 10% of every species is gay. Like 10% of dogs, 10% of cats, 10% of earthworms (no, not earthworms, they are both gender, but you got the point Wink)

So u mean if the industry needs a change, we should fit to them, oh
wait, i thought industry should work for the humans, not for the money.
So if the industry needs more oil, we go kill irakies. If the clothes
industry dont earn enough money, we fix the problem with childwork in
india or pakistan. Thats what cause all problems of our great democracy
in other foreign countries far, far away.

Noo, I am saying: If there is a business for something, there is a demand for it so it isn't useless...

Oh and:
dont disallow them to be gay, but i couldnt stop
fool someone who is.

That's like teasing Turkish people because they are a Turk but do not disallow it, isn't it like the same thing?
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Wed May 12, 2010 8:35 pm

Honestly ITSAME, '' I cant help fool someone who is'' wth is that, I am really ashamed of you right now, i know this is a debate but you really are losing, not for the people against you but for the non-solid arguments you say.
Thats just pure dumb blind people's mentality, have you heard about philosophy? Study a litle bit of it, study level 1 Phylosophy that you probably now have in 10th grade and tell me something.
Master
Master
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Thu May 13, 2010 3:41 pm

thats too much quotes i cant read the part wheres my quote or ur post lol

That's like teasing Turkish people because they
are a Turk but do not disallow it, isn't it like the same thing?

Its not the same. One is nationality the other thing is same-sex. If the homos wanna tease the heteros why not? Same rights for all.

@Master: I dunno where u got that quote, but i dont said that.

You talk about people's mentality? Okay let me start with my philosohpy: I care about politics and about how the capitalism destroy the poor countries in this world. So the point is that gayness is a subordinated category. Most of the humans which are homo have everything what they want - so they can controle their life on theirself. You should use ur mentality to support people which really need help. Gays dont need help in my eyes, i dont ask homos for help as well.

Like i said: I disallow nobody to be gay, but in my eyes they shouldnt be married.
And master: in a minor subject i passed politics+phylosophie with 1.3 Smile

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Thu May 13, 2010 5:51 pm

I still don't get it,why can't they be married? If they can be together,why not let them get married?
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Thu May 13, 2010 6:54 pm

ITSAME wrote:thats too much quotes i cant read the part wheres my quote or ur post lol

That's like teasing Turkish people because they
are a Turk but do not disallow it, isn't it like the same thing?

Its not the same. One is nationality the other thing is same-sex. If the homos wanna tease the heteros why not? Same rights for all.

@Master: I dunno where u got that quote, but i dont said that.

You talk about people's mentality? Okay let me start with my philosohpy: I care about politics and about how the capitalism destroy the poor countries in this world. So the point is that gayness is a subordinated category. Most of the humans which are homo have everything what they want - so they can controle their life on theirself. You should use ur mentality to support people which really need help. Gays dont need help in my eyes, i dont ask homos for help as well.

Like i said: I disallow nobody to be gay, but in my eyes they shouldnt be married.
And master: in a minor subject i passed politics+phylosophie with 1.3 Smile

WAIT? You say: Same rights for all?
That should be: Same rights for all exept gays?

One is nationality the other thing is same-sex.
They are both things that you can not help to be, you are born a Turk, Dutch or German and you are born a gay or a hetero...

Gay people don't need help eighter, who said that?
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutch Thu May 13, 2010 8:00 pm

I think it should be allowed because, i think, almost everyone has the right to decide whatever they want for themselves. Rules are made by mankind so who's saying they were right at the time the rules where made?

On the other hand, it is assumed that homosexuality is genetic or natural. This is not proven nor known. We don't know if it's inborn or learnt.
Dutch
Dutch
Street bowdlerizer

Male Number of posts : 734
Name : Robert
Last name : Groot
Xfire name : 1stdutch
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Thu May 13, 2010 11:48 pm

let them marry i dont care then lol

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutch Fri May 14, 2010 6:15 pm

To easy Tits, you've got the right to have your own opinion so why change it?

Everyones' opinion has to be respected even if you disagree. There are discussions for lol...
Dutch
Dutch
Street bowdlerizer

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Sat May 15, 2010 12:02 pm

on some parts u guys are right and in other parts this discussion has started misargangement, for example if i read this sentence:

That should be: Same rights for
all exept gays?

They are both things that you can not help to be, you are born a Turk,
Dutch or German and you are born a gay or a hetero...

You are not born as homo or hetero, many humans change from one sex to other, its developing with the years. If u born in somalia u cant choose it to have a bad life for example, u must start in deprived backgrounds.

Or do you guys hearing everyday that a homo got punished cuz hes gay? (in our present time)

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Sun May 16, 2010 3:24 pm

ITSAME wrote:on some parts u guys are right and in other parts this discussion has started misargangement, for example if i read this sentence:

That should be: Same rights for
all exept gays?

They are both things that you can not help to be, you are born a Turk,
Dutch or German and you are born a gay or a hetero...

You are not born as homo or hetero, many humans change from one sex to other, its developing with the years. If u born in somalia u cant choose it to have a bad life for example, u must start in deprived backgrounds.

Or do you guys hearing everyday that a homo got punished cuz hes gay? (in our present time)

You can't choose if you are gay or not...
Why would anyone choose to be gay?

Or do you guys hearing everyday that a homo got punished cuz hes gay?
(in our present time)
Erm, you just said you tease the gays, I am sure alot of people do that so I think that is a punishment?
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Sun May 16, 2010 6:24 pm

ITSAME wrote:

Yes, it happends alot of times, sometimes its just verbal abuse or a set-apart, but in some cases people use violence. I don't want to be a hater but this is the 21st Century and people who discriminate against homo/bi sexuals should be shot. Is one thing not to like, the other is to act against.

fortunely, many goverments are now setting the law to allow same-sex marrige.
and since the masses are like sheep, they will grow to accept it, becouse an higher authority says its ok (Goverment)
Master
Master
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Sun May 16, 2010 7:38 pm

glady u should keep the common theme, before that post we spoken about world situations. Everyone getting teased, they have to live with it or not. You getting teased for beeing fat, ugly, small, a nazi, nationalist, for nothing etc. Thats life. Between 1939-45 u got punishments then u are homo thats what i mean and its good that its stopped. Homos have a mouth or fists to defend theirself - the same what we got. I dont appoint for someone who has same rights like me, i appoint for someone whos comming from deprived backgrounds.

I don't want to be a hater but this is the 21st Century and people who
discriminate against homo/bi sexuals should be shot. Is one thing not to
like, the other is to act against.

Better shoot first the bad guys which kill people, before u try to kill the guys which only make some violence.

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Sun May 16, 2010 10:13 pm

ITSAME wrote:glady u should keep the common theme, before that post we spoken about world situations. Everyone getting teased, they have to live with it or not. You getting teased for beeing fat, ugly, small, a nazi, nationalist, for nothing etc. Thats life. Between 1939-45 u got punishments then u are homo thats what i mean and its good that its stopped. Homos have a mouth or fists to defend theirself - the same what we got. I dont appoint for someone who has same rights like me, i appoint for someone whos comming from deprived backgrounds.

I don't want to be a hater but this is the 21st Century and people who
discriminate against homo/bi sexuals should be shot. Is one thing not to
like, the other is to act against.

Better shoot first the bad guys which kill people, before u try to kill the guys which only make some violence.

glady u should keep the common theme, before that post we spoken about
world situations. Everyone getting teased, they have to live with it or
not. You getting teased for beeing fat, ugly, small, a nazi,
nationalist, for nothing etc. Thats life. Between 1939-45 u got punishments then u are homo thats what i mean and
its good that its stopped.

Erm, in Islamic country's people get shot?
And here in Europe people get discriminated too, you have less chance on a good job.

BTW, why are there 3 people in the poll against gay-marriage and only one man talks about it? Gay people, respect Titsy Razz
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutch Sun May 16, 2010 10:37 pm

Yea that wondered me too lol....

BTW: It's not scientifically proven if it's 'inborn' or 'learnt'. If people 'change' after a while is this because they wanted to be 'normal' in first place? Because they were expected to be 'straight'?

If it is inborn, is it a genetic? could we 'prevent' unborn children to be homosexual by changing the genes?

All nice Ethical questions.
Dutch
Dutch
Street bowdlerizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobra_11 Mon May 17, 2010 6:18 pm

i pressed yes, because i think, everybody can do what ever he want, and if he is happy with this same-sex-marriage, it's okay! And it's not fair to mistread this person, only because he or she is other than "normal" people. thats my opinion.
Cobra_11
Cobra_11
Sluggardly

Female Number of posts : 43
Name : Jonathan
Last name : Eisend
Xfire name : mobcobra11

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Mon May 17, 2010 7:11 pm

Glady you should tell me ur sources Very Happy Even in Iran the homos getting punished but not with the death. the death penalty is only for deterrence. I read there is a estimate that since 1979 4000 humans got killed cuz they was gay, but since US propaganda in Iran started i cant trust in this estimate. I have statements which are telling about no death penalty in Iran. I know many guys from Iran and sometimes we talk about what they seeing in media and what we see. Its like a different world. Its the same with some russian friends, maybe u ask kanop what he hear in media.

Like i said its okay that they can marry here, but if another countries dont want it u have to observe it.

And here in Europe people get discriminated too, you have less chance on
a good job.

its their fault if everyone have to know that they are gay Razz you can try to hide it in work, same as hetero.

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoRush Mon May 17, 2010 8:31 pm

Well.. My opinion is kind of weird..
I don't know, its like physic, - and - don't do together, + and + don't do together, but - and + does. And that is kind of my feeling about it. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against gay people, but if I am worthy of my own religion, then I have to face, the fact that these people aren't treated as they probably should, and I can't change that as a single person.

feel free to reply.
NeoRush
NeoRush
Chief Officer

Male Number of posts : 1269
Name : Neo
Last name : Rush
Xfire name : neorush
Registration date : 2009-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Mon May 17, 2010 11:54 pm

NeoRush wrote:Well.. My opinion is kind of weird..
I don't know, its like physic, - and - don't do together, + and + don't do together, but - and + does. And that is kind of my feeling about it. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against gay people, but if I am worthy of my own religion, then I have to face, the fact that these people aren't treated as they probably should, and I can't change that as a single person.

feel free to reply.

well said, you can't change directly, but you can discuss this with your friends and all to try to modify their opinion (if theyre against it, if you want). 1 man can't do all, but can alter sociaties values, slowly. Im not saying you should be shouting out to people to accept same-sex marrige.

Now speaking for everyone, it is necessary to realize that in most countries, Religion is separated from the State (goverment), for example, the Vatican is a church - state country, wich means that the laws and all are filtred through the church's beliefs.
Now another thing is official religion, Portugal, for example, says that The Roman Catholic church (the one with the pope and all) is the most beliefed religion there, however, the goverment does not make decissions based on religion's beliefs, same has religion can't change laws.

Just an important point to continue the discussion
Master
Master
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Wed May 19, 2010 12:52 am

ITSAME wrote:Glady you should tell me ur sources Very Happy Even in Iran the homos getting punished but not with the death. the death penalty is only for deterrence. I read there is a estimate that since 1979 4000 humans got killed cuz they was gay, but since US propaganda in Iran started i cant trust in this estimate. I have statements which are telling about no death penalty in Iran. I know many guys from Iran and sometimes we talk about what they seeing in media and what we see. Its like a different world. Its the same with some russian friends, maybe u ask kanop what he hear in media.

Like i said its okay that they can marry here, but if another countries dont want it u have to observe it.

And here in Europe people get discriminated too, you have less chance on
a good job.

its their fault if everyone have to know that they are gay Razz you can try to hide it in work, same as hetero.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality
First site I looked Razz

It isn't their fault for being gay! It's the fault of the people who discriminated them to be IGNORANT!

I don't know, its like physic, - and - don't do together, + and + don't
do together, but - and + does. And that is kind of my feeling about it.
Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against gay people, but if I am
worthy of my own religion, then I have to face, the fact that these
people aren't treated as they probably should, and I can't change that
as a single person.

Neo, - and - really go well together, 4--4=8 Wink (yeah, it's true but a joke Razz)
You are against something because your religion is against something? I think that's really strange, to be controlled by something you can't speak to, feel, etc. And don't even have the insurance that it's really the truth.
Question: Would you have sex before the marriage? (Christians, I assume you are one, are against that too?Wink)

EDIT: let me just quote: "Same-sex intercourse officially carries the death penalty in several
Muslim nations: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Mauritania,
northern Nigeria,
Sudan,
and Yemen." Suck on that Itsy ;D
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoRush Wed May 19, 2010 12:57 pm

Lol Gladi you didn't understand what I meant Razz - and - does do together, but that is in mathmatics, I meant - and - .. no never mind it, I don't know how to make you understand this when I speak english..
When I say that my religion is against homosexuality, then I don't mean, like those extreme conditions as in some of the Muslim nations, I mean as in a repression of the homosexuals. And when ABOUT my whole nation is Christian, (yes I am christian..) it is just normal like this. And that is exactly what I am saying, that it shouldn't be, and gay people in Denmark, is allowed to marry each other in churches, even though the Danish church is under protest.
And Gladi FYI.. A religion is not about being insured about something being true, or false.. It is all believing. I was born in a Christian family, I will die as a Christian, and that is it. My children will be Christian too.
But I assume that you are not Christian, as you write this, cause if you were, you would have understood what I mean better Smile
NeoRush
NeoRush
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Wed May 19, 2010 2:24 pm

NeoRush wrote:Lol Gladi you didn't understand what I meant Razz - and - does do together, but that is in mathmatics, I meant - and - .. no never mind it, I don't know how to make you understand this when I speak english..
When I say that my religion is against homosexuality, then I don't mean, like those extreme conditions as in some of the Muslim nations, I mean as in a repression of the homosexuals. And when ABOUT my whole nation is Christian, (yes I am christian..) it is just normal like this. And that is exactly what I am saying, that it shouldn't be, and gay people in Denmark, is allowed to marry each other in churches, even though the Danish church is under protest.
And Gladi FYI.. A religion is not about being insured about something being true, or false.. It is all believing. I was born in a Christian family, I will die as a Christian, and that is it. My children will be Christian too.
But I assume that you are not Christian, as you write this, cause if you were, you would have understood what I mean better Smile

Heheh, I know what you mean Razz I just don't understand it, but that's alright. I have stopped thinking logic about this anymore (no insult intended Razz)
I am not a Christian indeed Razz
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoRush Wed May 19, 2010 3:03 pm

Are you an atheist then, Gladi? And what are your family? (answer only if you feel like it Smile )
Well I get why you don't understand it, I don't understand a lot of other religions, but that is just life. We were all born different, and with different opinions.
NeoRush
NeoRush
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Wed May 19, 2010 3:16 pm

NeoRush wrote:Are you an atheist then, Gladi? And what are your family? (answer only if you feel like it Smile )
Well I get why you don't understand it, I don't understand a lot of other religions, but that is just life. We were all born different, and with different opinions.

I believe in science, I believe in things there is proof for. If that's is being an atheist, then yea. I am an atheist.
My family is atheist too, but that does not matter because my grandmother is a Christian and my mother is not.
We were all born different, and with different opinions.
You are born without an opinion, an opinion comes with age and knowledge. Smile That's why I think you are free to choose if you are Christian or Muslim or a policeman or a butcher, anything.

The Bible is so full of facts that are not true, why should the rest be?
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoRush Wed May 19, 2010 3:30 pm

But Gladi, that is the beauty of religion!
You can relate to people you don't know squad about, just from being in your religion. That doesn't mean that some of the stuff in the Bible isn't complete bullshit, cause I know a lot of it is xD But the point is, that even though like 85% of the Danish people, is Christian, almost everyone of them has a different opinion about the religion. And you see, it doesn't matter if Jesus wasn't real, it doesn't matter if God himself isn't real, what matters is the safety and the love everyone can receive from their own religion. That is the main reason I am Christian.
And I know you aren't born with opinions.. -.-I meant like "We are all born different, and we all have different opinions" not like you are born with opinions lol Very Happy
NeoRush
NeoRush
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Wed May 19, 2010 5:26 pm

NeoRush wrote:But Gladi, that is the beauty of religion!
You can relate to people you don't know squad about, just from being in your religion. That doesn't mean that some of the stuff in the Bible isn't complete bullshit, cause I know a lot of it is xD But the point is, that even though like 85% of the Danish people, is Christian, almost everyone of them has a different opinion about the religion. And you see, it doesn't matter if Jesus wasn't real, it doesn't matter if God himself isn't real, what matters is the safety and the love everyone can receive from their own religion. That is the main reason I am Christian.
And I know you aren't born with opinions.. -.-I meant like "We are all born different, and we all have different opinions" not like you are born with opinions lol Very Happy

And I know you aren't born with opinions.. -.-I meant like "We are all
born different, and we all have different opinions" not like you are
born with opinions lo

I know man, just messing with ya Very Happy

But if you are only a Christian for their safety and love and all that stuff, but you don't share their believes. Why be against gay-marriage?
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Wed May 19, 2010 5:50 pm

its their fault if everyone have to know that they are
gay Razz you can try to hide it in work, same as
hetero.
It isn't their fault for being gay! It's
the fault of the people who discriminated them to be IGNORANT!

read it carefully, i dont write its their fault, i wrote they dont have to show if they are homo or hetero. should be nothing to be proud of it. i dont go to a job interview and tell the boss that i love sluts or something. Its about staying neutral.

Lol u show me wikipedia as a source, my profs would execute u for that Very Happy
read my post again about deterrenting then u will understand. ive got it at first hand that noone gonna get executed, for example in iran, for beeing gay. its deterrenting, they only get in jail. if u dont like that laws, leave the country.

I believe in science, I believe in things there is proof for. If that's
is being an atheist, then yea. I am an atheist.

Hell yeah, as an engineer i believe in science 2, but there are much things which cant even be proven by sciences. Thats why u can only trust in sciences if u really working with it. Sometimes theres a limit reached where even doctors & professors think "WTF". Thats why i believe in god AND scientists.

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoRush Wed May 19, 2010 6:14 pm

Gladiator wrote:
NeoRush wrote:But Gladi, that is the beauty of religion!

And I know you aren't born with opinions.. -.-I meant like "We are all
born different, and we all have different opinions" not like you are
born with opinions lo

I know man, just messing with ya Very Happy

But if you are only a Christian for their safety and love and all that stuff, but you don't share their believes. Why be against gay-marriage?

Im not against gay-marriage Razz But part of my religion is. That doesn't mean I support that part. Im not a homophobe, and Im not a crazy religious man xD
NeoRush
NeoRush
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Thu May 20, 2010 12:16 am

glady u cant force someone to love gays Very Happy
u want tolerance for homos, so have tolerance for they guys which live their life indifferent

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Thu May 20, 2010 2:23 am

ITSAME wrote:
its their fault if everyone have to know that they are
gay Razz you can try to hide it in work, same as
hetero.
It isn't their fault for being gay! It's
the fault of the people who discriminated them to be IGNORANT!

read it carefully, i dont write its their fault, i wrote they dont have to show if they are homo or hetero. should be nothing to be proud of it. i dont go to a job interview and tell the boss that i love sluts or something. Its about staying neutral.

Lol u show me wikipedia as a source, my profs would execute u for that Very Happy
read my post again about deterrenting then u will understand. ive got it at first hand that noone gonna get executed, for example in iran, for beeing gay. its deterrenting, they only get in jail. if u dont like that laws, leave the country.

I believe in science, I believe in things there is proof for. If that's
is being an atheist, then yea. I am an atheist.

Hell yeah, as an engineer i believe in science 2, but there are much things which cant even be proven by sciences. Thats why u can only trust in sciences if u really working with it. Sometimes theres a limit reached where even doctors & professors think "WTF". Thats why i believe in god AND scientists.

Ok Itsame, this is just stupid you say:
Hell yeah, as an engineer i believe in science 2, but there are much
things which cant even be proven by sciences. Thats why u can only trust
in sciences if u really working with it. Sometimes theres a limit
reached where even doctors & professors think "WTF". Thats why i
believe in god AND scientists.
SO YOU TRUST PEOPLE 1000'S YEARS AGO WHO WROTE THINGS IN A BOOK? God = WTF, come on! If we can't explain things, that doesn't mean it's God's work, that just means that we don't understand it!
Tell me some things that scientist don't know and religion provides the answer?

Sites that say that gay people DO get killed in Iran:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article2859606.ece
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/07/19/AR2006071902061.html
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,311025,00.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7294908.stm

Do you really want more Itsame?
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Thu May 20, 2010 1:11 pm

what Gladiator said, countries like Iran and Saudi Arabia, being homo is a crime punished with capital penalty (death)

Its true i watched that on the news some time ago
Master
Master
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Thu May 20, 2010 2:23 pm

Good thing that u dont learned to read my posts, show me a site from Iran where u find those penalties then i will talk to u again.

Ahmedinedschad said once that the israel regime has to be stopped and the media translated in: "israel have to be obliterated". Israel is fourth biggest nuclear weapon state, but iran get attacks from every part of the world cuz it trying to buy an atomic pile. Elections in Iran was all democratic and not faked, but western media made it to a 100% dictatorship. Fuck ur media, give me sources which arent against Iran, learn to use ur head. Thats the same today how it started before Irak war. If one day US soldiers killing Iran people on their own ground is the day where i punch those idiots which supported that. I thought we all would be educated!

Glady i gave u my answer in what i believe =) In a crashing plane, there arent atheists. Scientist found out that the body getting 200 gram lighter after death and noone can explain why its the way. Respect my believe in God and scientists or stop annoying me

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Thu May 20, 2010 7:12 pm

ITSAME wrote:Good thing that u dont learned to read my posts, show me a site from Iran where u find those penalties then i will talk to u again.

Ahmedinedschad said once that the israel regime has to be stopped and the media translated in: "israel have to be obliterated". Israel is fourth biggest nuclear weapon state, but iran get attacks from every part of the world cuz it trying to buy an atomic pile. Elections in Iran was all democratic and not faked, but western media made it to a 100% dictatorship. Fuck ur media, give me sources which arent against Iran, learn to use ur head. Thats the same today how it started before Irak war. If one day US soldiers killing Iran people on their own ground is the day where i punch those idiots which supported that. I thought we all would be educated!

Glady i gave u my answer in what i believe =) In a crashing plane, there arent atheists. Scientist found out that the body getting 200 gram lighter after death and noone can explain why its the way. Respect my believe in God and scientists or stop annoying me

Scientist found out that the body getting 200 gram lighter after death
That's so NOT true, find me any source that says that it gets 200 gram lighter.
I know a study from 1901 where the human body get's 21 grams lighter, but there is ALOT of discussion about the truth of that.

So you say we can't trust anyone? How do we know we can trust the sources YOU got information off?
I can't even find a site of Iran, why don't YOU show ME that Iran doesn't punish gay people with death.

ps: No offence intended bro, just discussion Smile
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutch Thu May 20, 2010 7:36 pm

NeoRush wrote: I don't understand a lot of other religions, but that is just life.

And that's why there were/are that many wars....

NeoRush wrote: We were all born different, and with different opinions.

Well actually, we are all human so that shouldn't matter.
In my opinion ( lol! ) : your opinion is developed by whom ever brought you up, your education, your age etc.
Dutch
Dutch
Street bowdlerizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Thu May 20, 2010 9:29 pm

ITSAME wrote:Good thing that u dont learned to read my posts, show me a site from Iran where u find those penalties then i will talk to u again.

And you lose again

Fox News Iran Gay Ignore and Kill Story
Master
Master
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Thu May 20, 2010 10:38 pm

ur lucubration lost, that all articles are from same speech and same period of time. one copied from the others.

talk about something else, im out of all those discussions.

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutch Fri May 21, 2010 12:52 am

Was getting a little bit off topic anyway lol....
Dutch
Dutch
Street bowdlerizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Fri May 21, 2010 5:19 pm

ITSAME wrote:ur lucubration lost, that all articles are from same speech and same period of time. one copied from the others.

talk about something else, im out of all those discussions.
Dude, you havn't brought in a SINGLE source. Come on!
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum