MoB Clan
Same-Sex Marrige - Page 2 Hwzn2w

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MoB Clan
Same-Sex Marrige - Page 2 Hwzn2w
MoB Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donation
Latest topics
» Yamahas Spam Topic
by Yamaha Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:36 pm

» Who is alive
by Yamaha Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:28 am

» a new online game on steam
by ITSAME Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:49 pm

» Training
by Yamaha Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:28 pm

» FUCK SoH IN THE BUTT
by Yamaha Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:00 am

Shoutbox

Same-Sex Marrige

+5
Dutch
Gladiator
Redneck
ITSAME
Master
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you agree with same-sex marrige?

Same-Sex Marrige - Page 2 I_vote_lcap55%Same-Sex Marrige - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 55% 
[ 6 ]
Same-Sex Marrige - Page 2 I_vote_lcap45%Same-Sex Marrige - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

Same-Sex Marrige - Page 2 Empty Same-Sex Marrige

Post by Master Mon May 10, 2010 8:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Let us open the racional forum with a hot theme (for many)

What is your opinion about same sex marrige? how do you fell about it, and how do you argument your opinion?

A vote will be runed here, but please after you vote, post something defending your vote.

My point of view is that marrige is a contract and should be allowed to anyone, with anyone (has long has theyre humans and have 18+, has obvious)
I belieave same-sex couples have the right to live toghether and enjoy the same rights has anyone else, also i do not tolerate discrimination against them, its the 21st century and cultures are all mixed up, so live with it.

NOTE: Please do not use the term ''gay-marrige'', becouse a person can be straight and marry a same-sex person, and a ''gay'' can marry a woman.

PS: for some reason the color for the question is black, so you have to select the area, to reveal the sentence
Master
Master
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 674
Name : Ricardo
Last name : Rodrigues
Xfire name : None atm :/

Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Same-Sex Marrige - Page 2 Empty Re: Same-Sex Marrige

Post by Sony Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:35 pm

Well,...

Since the beginning of civilization homosexual people were in the community.These days we living it is not the Middle Ages, no one talks about killing people of another orientation but the marriage is going too far. Homosexuality occurs in nature worldwide, but it is not normal. So why do we have to accept something that is not normal as normal.

Following this logic soon pedophilia and bestiality will also be legal, surely why not, pedophiles were born such and it is not their fault. (sarcasm)

The difference between pedophilia and homosexuality is that homosexuality people do not harm other people, so it should not be punished but in none of the cases considered normal.

Love parade should be banned of course.
Sony
Sony
Sluggardly

Male Number of posts : 26
Name : Brzęszczyszczykiewicz
Last name : Gay
Xfire name : panasonic153
Registration date : 2010-07-09

Back to top Go down

Same-Sex Marrige - Page 2 Empty Re: Same-Sex Marrige

Post by hannibal Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:20 am

Master wrote:

My point of view is that marrige is a contract and should be allowed to anyone, with anyone (has long has theyre humans and have 18+, has obvious)
I belieave same-sex couples have the right to live toghether and enjoy the same rights has anyone else, also i do not tolerate discrimination against them, its the 21st century and cultures are all mixed up, so live with it.
I agree...totally. But somehow it's strange for me...i dont know how to think about them...i tolerate it but i cant understand it...but im open minded and if 2 ppl wanna live together..why not?
@Itsame: Usually a man should have kids with a women (Nature/Conservation of your own race (human)) thats true...but even some animals are homosexual...so i thibk thats also part of the nature. Furthermore: Mankind will not die out coz of homosexuality...so if there are some ppl who are homosexual...ok ...lol why not? if they have their fun xD
But one really interesting question comes along with it: Should homosexual couples be allowed to adopt kids?? Well i think thats a really hard question. What would you say if you had 2 (homosexual)dad's? What would your so called "friends" or classmates say??
I would answer this questin with NO ..which means that i dont want that homosexual couples have all the same rights as "normal" couples...but thats is the only restriction i would give them...and only in order to "protect the child" from the society(which might be not so tolerant at all)...it's like that you are not allowed to give your child a weird name ..."butt" or "sucker" or whatever for instance...(at least in germany its not allowed to do that.just to protect the child for something he isnt responsible for..dunno if in your country too)

all in all i vote YES...but i would give them that restriction
hannibal
hannibal
Street Officer

Male Number of posts : 398
Name : Julian
Last name : Rektorschek
Xfire name : NoXhannibal
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: