MoB Clan
Immigration Hwzn2w

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MoB Clan
Immigration Hwzn2w
MoB Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donation
Latest topics
» Yamahas Spam Topic
by Yamaha Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:36 pm

» Who is alive
by Yamaha Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:28 am

» a new online game on steam
by ITSAME Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:49 pm

» Training
by Yamaha Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:28 pm

» FUCK SoH IN THE BUTT
by Yamaha Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:00 am

Shoutbox

Immigration

+7
hannibal
Sony
Master
ITSAME
NeoRush
Redneck
Gladiator
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Immigration Empty Immigration

Post by Gladiator Wed May 19, 2010 2:30 pm

Ok, I think that in this topic we should mainly talk about the immigration of people from "muslim" country's. Because talking about the immigration of people from Italy should be a little bit silly because they have about the same culture as the Netherlands or Sweden or Germany etc.
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2939
Name : Stijn
Xfire name : mobgladiator
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Immigration Empty Re: Immigration

Post by Redneck Wed May 19, 2010 3:16 pm

Sweden have around 2 million muslims/immigrants out of 11 million people which is ALOT,its to much and the government wants even more immigrants,the crime rate rised alot here in sweden lately and its all thanks to immigration,ive meet alot of immigrants that acts cocky and like they're the best, and you can't even mention the color 'black' without being called racist and get beaten by immigrants.
Im fine if there's immigrants that can adapt to sweden's way of living,and not act like they still in the middle east or africa,if they want to be considered as swede's in my eyes,they need to act like swede's,the government deserves a huge fucking slap to the face if they don't see the issue soon,when im 20 im gonna vote for Sverigedemokraterna (Swedendemocrates) because in my eyes they're the only ones that wants to do anything about the mass immagration.
Sure you call me racist,i don't care,immigrants that hates on swede's can be considered racists to.
Redneck
Redneck

Male Number of posts : 5162
Name : Emil
Last name : Persson
Xfire name : rs2lover

https://mobclan.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoRush Wed May 19, 2010 3:22 pm

Wow Red
Bravo. Really
I could not have said that any better Smile
Im tired of walking the streets, and a gang of immigrants come walking down the street, and acting so tough and MOCKING people, in their own language. Makes me wanna buy my M4A1 Carbine even faster. LOL jk xD Im not gonna own em, but I might poison them, and while they are unconscious I will t-bag them. Very Happy LOOOL
NeoRush
NeoRush
Chief Officer

Male Number of posts : 1269
Name : Neo
Last name : Rush
Xfire name : neorush
Registration date : 2009-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Wed May 19, 2010 5:56 pm

And im tired of walking down the streets and seeing those nazis hunting for weak humans Very Happy

btw: i respect ur opinion about immigrants, but dont bound that problem only for muslims, u have those problems for nearly all immigrants. Sometimes even i give a slap on a turkish bro cuz he dont act with respect to others

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Female Number of posts : 7791

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoRush Wed May 19, 2010 6:11 pm

Heheh xD
Of course I respect immigrants Smile one of my best friend is an immigrant, but there is always those gangs, that annoys and bullies everyone. And don't worry it is not only muslims xD
NeoRush
NeoRush
Chief Officer

Male Number of posts : 1269
Name : Neo
Last name : Rush
Xfire name : neorush
Registration date : 2009-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Thu May 20, 2010 2:26 am

NeoRush wrote:Wow Red
Bravo. Really
I could not have said that any better Smile
Im tired of walking the streets, and a gang of immigrants come walking down the street, and acting so tough and MOCKING people, in their own language. Makes me wanna buy my M4A1 Carbine even faster. LOL jk xD Im not gonna own em, but I might poison them, and while they are unconscious I will t-bag them. Very Happy LOOOL

Ok, you really need to go to therapy...
(joke)
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2939
Name : Stijn
Xfire name : mobgladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Thu May 20, 2010 1:17 pm

Interesting subject.

When i turn 18 il start doing the diplomatic-access tests, and even get a degree on a related area.

Has you may know its a diplomat work to control the people who enter/leave the country and keep relations/negociations with other countries to avoid war and benefit from exchanges.

So i think imigrants are good and bad at the same time, Portugal has only grown (on ppl number) due to imigrants from Brazil and Africa and stuff. The good side is that we have people working and paying taxes and not letting the country ''die'' of old age.
The downside is that some immigrants can't find the things they wanted, so they may become criminals and nazis like itsame said lol, and thats the problem, police is usually near them but they can't be anywhere, and in portugal ppl must go to court before being kicked from the country (and yea the courts has slow has OMFG)

So there you have it, the 2 sides of the coin.

PS: people once in portugal may quickly go to the rest of the europe (litle boundries in EU)
Master
Master
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 674
Name : Ricardo
Last name : Rodrigues
Xfire name : None atm :/

Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sony Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:26 pm

I'm not rascist and i have nothing to Muslims, i repsect their culture. But I am opposed to immigration of people from Islamic states to Europe. Why ?

1.It is a threat to European culture. Culture is created by people and if that continues it will soon be more Muslims in Europe than the Europea So who will defend and continued European culture as we know?

2.I do not like the fact that immigrants get so many rights, are treated as European citizens.Are Europeans in their countries, are also treated so nice?

3.Our cultures are very different, (the perception of women,approach to faith,value system)

At the end I recommend this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THrltK9cGo8
Sony
Sony
Sluggardly

Male Number of posts : 26
Name : Brzęszczyszczykiewicz
Last name : Gay
Xfire name : panasonic153
Registration date : 2010-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:49 pm

I have to say something to your 1st and 3rd point:
In the osman empire and in the todays peacefully countries are living many christians and jews. Even with Saddam Husseins regime in Iraq christians lived in peaceful coexistence and today the resistance group in iraq are mixed by muslims (dont care if sunnit or shiit) christians and baathists. They fighting against Al-Qaida, US-Soldiers and the Iran militias.

In the past that all worked very nice with those mixed religions, today it works in some places 2, but not everywhere. The culprits is the "western aggressor", which destroyed osman empire, individual countries and made MANY other countries poor. So the immigration is just an impact of the policy.
In osman empire the jews was very appreaciated cuz they knew how to work with money.

The 2nd is your point of view.

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sony Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:20 pm

ITSAME wrote:I have to say something to your 1st and 3rd point:
In the osman empire and in the todays peacefully countries are living many christians and jews. Even with Saddam Husseins regime in Iraq christians lived in peaceful coexistence and today the resistance group in iraq are mixed by muslims (dont care if sunnit or shiit) christians and baathists. They fighting against Al-Qaida, US-Soldiers and the Iran militias.

In the past that all worked very nice with those mixed religions, today it works in some places 2, but not everywhere. The culprits is the "western aggressor", which destroyed osman empire, individual countries and made MANY other countries poor. So the immigration is just an impact of the policy.
In osman empire the jews was very appreaciated cuz they knew how to work with money.

The 2nd is your point of view.

All the examples that you have entered all examples of which were ruled by dictatorship. Where the rights and privileges have been predetermined. This will not work in a democracy. Why ?

For example, imagine a such a thing.
Is 2030 year. In Germany, most people are turkish immigrants. They want to build mosques,Impose their law etc. They are in the majority so they can ? That's why imigration is a danger.

Even today, living in Europe you can die for insulting Muslims feelings. Is this normal ? And besides, the more Muslims, the more terrorism.

Point 2 yes it is my opinion but its also truth that European ain't treated so nice in Muslim Countries as Muslims are in Europe.
Sony
Sony
Sluggardly

Back to top Go down

Post by hannibal Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:54 pm

OMG what the fuck are you talking about? Immigration or PROBLEMS CAUSED OF BAD INTEGRATED FOREIGENERS?

Look at Itsame for instance ! He is (so far i know) good integrated Very Happy ....he still has got his own opinion and live his personal lifestyle(culture) with muslim friends (dunno if religion takes a big part in his life)but he studies in germany and speaks german properly...he will hopefully work in germany someday and pay taxes Very Happy ...and i dont think that he annoy germans with his behaviour (crimes) ...is that right itsame Very Happy? i hope so

@Red...this sounds really RADICAL and shortsighted ... i respect your opinion but i hope that you will change your mind until you become 20...and i guess so...you are pretty young and easily led ...
BUT i really understand you...im also not happy about that some bad integrated foreigeners live in germany and act like criminals....but theese ppl usually dont have any perspective for their future life...(even natives become criminals if they dont have any perspective, so dont blame the religion or the nationality of theese ppl for it)...caused by themself but also by the society...
believe me i know what im talking about...we have about 7 million (of 82 mil) foreigeners living in germany (only "real" foreigeners...ppl with granted citizenship excluded ) and there is no way to avoid any contact with them..sometimes when i meet some "supect looking" foreigeners on the street im a bit afraid...especially if im alone...in situations like that i think sometimes.."hell why are they here??" but you have to live with them...the state also has his gains ((cheap)workers) out of it...and its easy to blame them but the better solution is to INTEGRATE them better....that would solve the problem more accurate...Critic@ EU : Its hard to form a Unit with states of differnt cultures..(but okay)..but its ways harder to built a unit out of states with totally different economic status and pecuniary circumstances...that causes crimes on the one hand...BUT on the other hand all sides profit from it (ECONOMY)...
so ..lol...long and fast written text...but...short message: TOLERANCE! and RESPECT!
Respect also different cultures! you cant force foreigeners to live your lifestyle and religion...respect their personal lifestyle (as long as its conform with your laws)

ITSAME wrote:And im tired of walking down the streets and seeing those nazis hunting for weak humans Very Happy
also you itsame Very Happy tolerance! Very Happy not all racists are nazis xD im a really mind opened person but everything has got its boundaries...sometimes when i saw a crime caused by foreigeners in tv i think: why cant theese fuckers get out of germany? but nearly as many inhabitants (germans) are criminals too...out of the same reason...no perspective for future live or whatever...less money..bad education...etc.. thats the real problem

Nice example for another problem:
Weapons! In Canada are many more weapons in privat hands (average) than in the usa but there are less crime delicts...how it comes? easy! its not the fault of the weapons (replace weapons with foreigener Wink but its caused by problems in the society!!!

ITSAME wrote:but dont bound that problem only for muslims, u have those problems for nearly all immigrants. Sometimes even i give a slap on a turkish bro cuz he dont act with respect to others
hell ofc not lol! ppl who behave like that are really shortsighted and dumb Very Happy AS I ALREADY SAID! EVERY HUMAN BEEING ON EARTH could cause this problem even natives!
And ofc RESPECT and TOLERANCE are the KEY for a peaceful and harmonic life together

But another example:
How can foreigeners integrate themself if we put them into Ghettos???
I know a city in germany with about 50(+/- 10%) percent foreigeners/germans who come from another country but have a german pass now...this city is like a big ghetto...many ppl dont speak german properly/ really bad...
in other citys with less foreigeners they had no other choice than integrate themself ...and theese ppl are important for the society...
I THINK that a world where all ppl of the world are totally mixed up ...is the peacefullest world ever...

lol i mentioned so many things now but there are so many more...but its enough so far...
study
hannibal
hannibal
Street Officer

Male Number of posts : 398
Name : Julian
Last name : Rektorschek
Xfire name : NoXhannibal
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by hannibal Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:58 pm

NeoRush wrote:Heheh xD
Of course I respect immigrants Smile one of my best friend is an immigrant, but there is always those gangs, that annoys and bullies everyone. And don't worry it is not only muslims xD
but also native inhabitants too?
thats what it is in germany like...there are also german noobs in criminal gangs ...not only foreigener

BTW: it's hard to compare coz we are all from different countries....and every of theese countries has got his own problems with this issue...lets try to find similarities Very Happy

im really interested in Itsames (i think i know itsames opinion..and i agree with him widely...it is possible that different religions life in peace together..as they did since the beginning of history) and Cookies opinion... as they both live in another country then they are originally from....
hannibal
hannibal
Street Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by hannibal Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:18 pm

Sony wrote:
Sony=white
Hanni=green
Is 2030 year. In Germany, most people are turkish immigrants(yeah that could become reality...but actually the number of turkish ppl in germany shrinks..and even if they take over..well thats not their fault..so dont blame them...its the fault of the german familypolitics which causes less young germans). They want to build mosques,Impose their law etc. They are in the majority so they can ?(Well actually they can built Mosques even if they are a minority...that guarants the german law (religion freedom) That's why imigration is a danger. (Why? everyone is allowed to live his own lifestyle and religion in germany...if its not contrary with the german law))

Even today, living in Europe you can die for insulting Muslims feelings. Is this normal ? (YES! totally normal...you could also die for insulting natives...what do you think how many murders occured in the history for insulting other ppl???)MANY!
And besides, the more Muslims, the more terrorism. (yes...but are you seriously about that?...what do you think about the following:"the army shouldnt use guns anymore because the more guns they use the more loading errors occures...and the more soldires will die!" xD)

Point 2 yes it is my opinion but its also truth that European ain't treated so nice in Muslim Countries as Muslims are in Europe.(Maybe caused by their behaviour??? If you are guest in a country you shouldnt behave like the big boss...western countries dictate everything in the world (ye ofc we are the mightiest)....so they have a reason to be in anger xD
hannibal
hannibal
Street Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sony Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:40 pm

hannibal wrote:
Sony wrote:
Sony=white
Hanni=green
Is 2030 year. In Germany, most people are turkish immigrants(yeah that could become reality...but actually the number of turkish ppl in germany shrinks..and even if they take over..well thats not their fault..so dont blame them...its the fault of the german familypolitics which causes less young germans). They want to build mosques,Impose their law etc. They are in the majority so they can ?(Well actually they can built Mosques even if they are a minority...that guarants the german law (religion freedom) That's why imigration is a danger. (Why? everyone is allowed to live his own lifestyle and religion in germany...if its not contrary with the german law))

Even today, living in Europe you can die for insulting Muslims feelings. Is this normal ? (YES! totally normal...you could also die for insulting natives...what do you think how many murders occured in the history for insulting other ppl???)MANY!
And besides, the more Muslims, the more terrorism. (yes...but are you seriously about that?...what do you think about the following:"the army shouldnt use guns anymore because the more guns they use the more loading errors occures...and the more soldires will die!" xD)

Point 2 yes it is my opinion but its also truth that European ain't treated so nice in Muslim Countries as Muslims are in Europe.(Maybe caused by their behaviour??? If you are guest in a country you shouldnt behave like the big boss...western countries dictate everything in the world (ye ofc we are the mightiest)....so they have a reason to be in anger xD

Okey i see next man with left-wing views... I know it will be hard to explain you but I will try
1."yeah that could become reality...but actually the number of turkish ppl in germany shrinks..and even if they take over..well thats not their fault"
~~ No this is not their fault of course, it's your goverment fault, look what happen with Kosovo. If they will in majority nothing will stop them to take over the country.

2.ES! totally normal...you could also die for insulting natives...what do you think how many murders occured in the history for insulting other ppl???)MANY!
~~ You are so naive or pretend? Yes of course u can die everywhere, but you can get kill because you hurt muslim religion feelings. Did you heard that Christians kill someone because their feelings were hurt ? Such situatuion with muslims more than i have hair on head.

3.yes...but are you seriously about that?...what do you think about the following:"the army shouldnt use guns anymore because the more guns they use the more loading errors occures...and the more soldires will die!" xD)
~~What the f**k is your argument ? Because my is clear Let me quote " Not every Muslim is a terriorist, byt every terriorist is a Muslim. -

4.Maybe caused by their behaviour??? If you are guest in a country you shouldnt behave like the big boss...western countries dictate everything in the world (ye ofc we are the mightiest)....so they have a reason to be in anger xD
~~This statement is so stupid that I will leave it without comment, I suggest you go to Jordan or Pakistan, and check how will you be treated as non muslim.
Sony
Sony
Sluggardly

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:19 am

hannibal wrote:

@Red...this sounds really RADICAL and shortsighted ... i respect your opinion but i hope that you will change your mind until you become 20...and i guess so...you are pretty young and easily led ...
BUT i really understand you...im also not happy about that some bad integrated foreigeners live in germany and act like criminals....but theese ppl usually dont have any perspective for their future life...(even natives become criminals if they dont have any perspective, so dont blame the religion or the nationality of theese ppl for it)...caused by themself but also by the society...
believe me i know what im talking about...we have about 7 million (of 82 mil) foreigeners living in germany (only "real" foreigeners...ppl with granted citizenship excluded ) and there is no way to avoid any contact with them..sometimes when i meet some "supect looking" foreigeners on the street im a bit afraid...especially if im alone...in situations like that i think sometimes.."hell why are they here??" but you have to live with them...the state also has his gains ((cheap)workers) out of it...and its easy to blame them but the better solution is to INTEGRATE them better....that would solve the problem more accurate...Critic@ EU : Its hard to form a Unit with states of differnt cultures..(but okay)..but its ways harder to built a unit out of states with totally different economic status and pecuniary circumstances...that causes crimes on the one hand...BUT on the other hand all sides profit from it (ECONOMY)...
so ..lol...long and fast written text...but...short message: TOLERANCE! and RESPECT!
Respect also different cultures! you cant force foreigeners to live your lifestyle and religion...respect their personal lifestyle (as long as its conform with your laws)

Easily led? Who am i led by? Wanna know? Myself, i have my own opinion about immigration, im not led by anyone else's opinion, also what if i am 'young'? It doesn't make my opinion invalid or less respected.

I know alot of immigrants that's not criminal, that wasnt my point, even since we let so many immigrants (Mostly religious immigrants) to live in sweden the crime rate got higher, and that's based on actual fact, you can look it up, and its not hard to blame their religion and nationality when the majority of the immigrants comming here is muslim or something else.

I blame the government for allowing mass immigration, they need to get their heads out from their asses at some point.

Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by hannibal Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:33 am

TheSoviet wrote:
Easily led? Who am i led by? Wanna know? Myself, i have my own opinion about immigration, im not led by anyone else's opinion, also what if i am 'young'? It doesn't make my opinion invalid or less respected.
C'mon dont feel always insulted Rolling Eyes
Usually ppl change their mind/revise their thoughts, if they get older....
but thats not the point...
TheSoviet wrote:
I know alot of immigrants that's not criminal, that wasnt my point, even since we let so many immigrants (Mostly religious immigrants) to live in sweden the crime rate got higher, and that's based on actual fact, you can look it up, and its not hard to blame their religion and nationality when the majority of the immigrants comming here is muslim or something else.

I blame the government for allowing mass immigration, they need to get their heads out from their asses at some point
What do you think...why do they let all these ppl in your country? Give me an educated/deliberate answer to this question pls...
..and btw..i dont know the exactly situation in sweden....but its in many Eu states somehow alike...

Wink
hannibal
hannibal
Street Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by hannibal Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:13 am

Sony wrote:
hannibal wrote:
Sony wrote:
Sony=white
Hanni=green

Okey i see next man with left-wing views... I know it will be hard to explain you but I will try
1."yeah that could become reality...but actually the number of turkish ppl in germany shrinks..and even if they take over..well thats not their fault"
~~ No this is not their fault of course, it's your goverment fault, look what happen with Kosovo. If they will in majority nothing will stop them to take over the country.

2.ES! totally normal...you could also die for insulting natives...what do you think how many murders occured in the history for insulting other ppl???)MANY!
~~ You are so naive or pretend? Yes of course u can die everywhere, but you can get kill because you hurt muslim religion feelings. Did you heard that Christians kill someone because their feelings were hurt ? Such situatuion with muslims more than i have hair on head.

3.yes...but are you seriously about that?...what do you think about the following:"the army shouldnt use guns anymore because the more guns they use the more loading errors occures...and the more soldires will die!" xD)
~~What the f**k is your argument ? Because my is clear Let me quote " Not every Muslim is a terriorist, byt every terriorist is a Muslim. -

4.Maybe caused by their behaviour??? If you are guest in a country you shouldnt behave like the big boss...western countries dictate everything in the world (ye ofc we are the mightiest)....so they have a reason to be in anger xD

~~This statement is so stupid that I will leave it without comment, I suggest you go to Jordan or Pakistan, and check how will you be treated as non muslim.

You said nothing new...not a single refutation... , you just underlined you very RIGHT WING position...while mine position is more in the middle...read my other posts and you will get that...but ofc...from the view of a right wing guy my post looks like extremy left wing....
2nd hint for your radical view is, that you start insulting me instead of giving me educated refutations...
"Not every Muslim is a terriorist, but every terriorist is a Muslim" - BIG LOL ...thats the biggest lie i've ever heared...i bet i could name you at least 100 names of terrorist who are not muslim...
AND you could ask any muslim on earth (except the terrorists xD) that its not really the point of the muslim religion to insult others...the muslim religion is basicially based on the same stuff...with god..blah blah..blah..peace etc. and ofc..you can interpretate their "bible" on many different wises...(you have any idea about the crusades??? what did the pope??)
3rd hint: you dont accept my opinion..which means that you are not a tolerant person...
I Do accept you opinion..and i dont know the exactly situatuion in your country (where are you from?)
AND what do you think/know about Dubai? AbuDhabi? The most Muslims on earth are somehow "friendly minded(from their religion)"Many angers are only existing because of many other issues...politcs etc. and not based on their different religion.

You cant blame a person just becasue of his religion...if he becomes a terrorist (coz of whatever...) then its not the fault of his religion...even if some religios leaders slates their religion influence for that.

What do you want for the future on earth? What would you wish if you could choose: That all ppl on earth live in peace? or that only ppl with your opinion live on earth? You wont improve the situation on earth with your opinion...your opinion just causes more hate and more insults...
but as i said....its ok for me ...i dont need to change your mind...i just told you my opinion..you told me yours...and it's not alike...

What i wanted to say with that:
Sony wrote:
And besides, the more Muslims, the more terrorism.
hannibal wrote:(yes...but are you seriously about that?...what do you think about the following:"the army shouldnt use guns anymore because the more guns they use the more loading errors occures...and the more soldires will die!" xD)
i wanted to show you how rash your statement was...you could also say "The more christ, the more terrorist" you could also say "The more Childs, The more accidents will occure to them" You could aslo say The more Cars, the more accidents" its endless....but that cant be the reason to ban all those ppl out of a society... classical "two sides of a medal " while the bad side of the medal is infinitesimal...
The better way is to integrate those ppl better...to tolerate them..and to respect them..and then they wont have a reason to terrorize...Only the radical islamic terrorist will keep on terrorize...but there are also idiots in your own society....
You should differentiate between RADICAL Islamics and peaceful ppl with the same religion...You cant blame all of one them just because some of them are idiots... ..this is basic...
Tolerance and Respect etc and many more values are some of the fundamentals of a good peaceful democracie...
so you are from poland...tell me ...was there any terrorist attac in your country????? why are you so negativ minded aggainst muslims? what did they done to you? i also dont know the role of poland in this international conflict (terrorsim and stuff) im not really in touch with the immigration conflict in your country...some countries have bigger problems with that than others...and in some counries the average opinion is more left wing to medium..in some others more medium to right wing...

One interesting fact: If everything is fine..ppl incline to vote more left wing/green/tolerant/or open minded parties...BUT if there are any troubles (economy for instance/ world wide crisis) ppl are likely to vote conservatives/right wing parties...Isnt that interesting? what does it say to us? maybe PPL are likely to blame foreigeners/others for their problems?

but i wont say anything more to this issue as i dont want to leave this topic in anger with anyone....everyone (who was interested in) knows my opinion now...and thats what it is about here...
and yes! im more left wing than right wing but im still in the middle Wink....but not radical left wing..and thats the important thing! Radicals are the ppl who causes ANGER ...indifferent wheather radical islamic..radical christ or whatever religion or believe... i dont want anyone to enforce my opinion...which is very important for a peaceful live...
and btw...i ve never had any real problems with foreigeners or natives...so i think my tactic is smart and bewares me from hating others Very Happy drunk2

^^ lol this last statement sounds weird Very Happy kinda like a "Hippie" drunken drunk2 Shocked clown
hannibal
hannibal
Street Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:31 am

hannibal wrote:
TheSoviet wrote:
C'mon dont feel always insulted Rolling Eyes
Usually ppl change their mind/revise their thoughts, if they get older....
but thats not the point...
TheSoviet wrote:

I blame the government for allowing mass immigration, they need to get their heads out from their asses at some point
What do you think...why do they let all these ppl in your country? Give me an educated/deliberate answer to this question pls...
..and btw..i dont know the exactly situation in sweden....but its in many Eu states somehow alike...

Wink
No special reason, it can't be to fill jobs since ALOT of immigrants live on welfare and 15% of sweden's population is unemployed, taking in 2-3 million immigrants obviously does not help the situation at all, it just makes it worse, my guess is that the government is a bunch of wimps that can't say no, if you lived here in sweden, you would know our very non-strict laws.

The government simply sucks at making strict laws, you kill someone, the worst thing that could happen is, you get like 7 years in prison, i just read about someone that killed 7 people and got 15 years in jail, thats just nuts, he should get death penalty or spend the rest of his life in jail.

By the way im not saying that it have anything to do with immigration its just an example of how sweden's laws just sucks.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sony Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:54 am

"Not every Muslim is a terriorist, but every terriorist is a Muslim" - BIG LOL ...thats the biggest lie i've ever heared...i bet i could name you at least 100 names of terrorist who are not muslim...

2001 - WTC Muslims
2004 - Madrit - Muslims
2004 - Bieslan (several hundred children) - Muslims
2005 - London - Muslims
Last Christmas - Who tried to plant a bomb in a plane ? Muslim
Give me one name of some terrorists who carried out the attack and was not a Muslim in last 10 years. ONE NAME!

And next time do not write these essays, if not present any arguments and facts please don't spam about tolerance and respect - everyone spam about tolerance and respect if there are no arguments in his side.

"One interesting fact: If everything is fine..ppl incline to vote more left wing/green/tolerant/or open minded parties...BUT if there are any troubles (economy for instance/ world wide crisis) ppl are likely to vote conservatives/right wing parties...Isnt that interesting? what does it say to us? maybe PPL are likely to blame foreigeners/others for their problems?"

Because people people see who is responsible for this state, and who can help them.

And we spoke about the overall situation of immigration, so it brings the discussion to my country, i know you have no arguments so you try everything. At the moment we don't have problem with terrorist attac here but but that does not mean that I can not speak.
Sony
Sony
Sluggardly

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:18 pm

Give me one name of some terrorists who carried out the attack and was
not a Muslim in last 10 years. ONE NAME!

Blackwater, Gladio, some security companies US-soldiers, CIA,..... u want more? Very Happy
And fuck Al-Quaida they arent muslims.
Read the book "why do you kill zaid", there u can read how irakies get jobs by US-agents to carry a car in a marketplace to meet a contact-man and calling a "number". Car's blowing up and we see the suicide bomber here in TV. Sad bad true.

http://whydoyoukill.com/

OFF TOPIC: i see this discussion getting interesting

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sony Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:28 pm

ITSAME wrote:

Blackwater, Gladio, some security companies US-soldiers, CIA,..... u want more? Very Happy
Read the book "why do you kill zaid", there u can read how irakies get jobs by US-agents to carry a car in a marketplace to meet a contact-man and calling a "number". Car's blowing up and we see the suicide bomber here in TV. Sad bad true.

I don't like American policy and military intervention too but that's an exaggeration. In your eyes America is guilty of the whole evil.

I see that the debate reached the bottom level if we compare the soldiers and intelligence agencies to terrorist ... As for me is end of topic.
Sony
Sony
Sluggardly

Back to top Go down

Post by hannibal Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:41 pm

Sony wrote:
Give me one name of some terrorists who carried out the attack and was not a Muslim in last 10 years. ONE NAME!
Ill give you the name of a whole TerrorOrganisation: "Euskadi Ta Askatasuna" they did a lot in the last 10 years...

another one is the german "Red Army Faction" but they arent active anymore....

Wanna more active Organisations?? Get that:
- Communist Party of the Philippines/New People’s Army (CPP/NPA) They are mostly catholic as the most people in the philippines are catholic
- Continuity Irish Republican Army (christs)
..and many more non Islamic:
- Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC)
- Revolutionary Nuclei
- Revolutionary Organization 17 November
- Revolutionary People’s Liberation Party/Front (DHKP/C)
- Shining Path (Sendero Luminoso, SL)
- United Self-Defense Forces of Colombia (AUC)

What do they want? Independance or policical emmanicpation...thats a similar reason to alquaida as they want the usa to "keep a low profile" Razz

But i can see one thing in your leck of information...you read only the headlines...
ITSAME wrote:

AT least the Usa adulterated the whole situation...usually terrorism aims at a overpowered reaction...and that was what they did...and now...theese terror organisations have so much more power than before...because they won so much more sypathy in these countries...many young mens think: wow i should defence my country..and then they go to the taliban or alquaida or whatever organistaion...

You cant beat such a underground organisation with a offensive war...because you dont have real targets..thats the biggest crap theyve ever did....yes ofc..you could eraze the whole population but thats not a real solution, isnt it?

Last edited by hannibal on Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
hannibal
hannibal
Street Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by hannibal Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:02 pm

one add to the original topic:
without the immigrants in the years after the war(50s60s70s), germany would not be the country with the biggest economy within the EU...at least not today...but maybe in some years...who knows? but they really helped us...to become what we are now...so i cant be in anger about them...
there is just one thing im in anger about:
some chinese students studing in germany or other EU counties (france, GB,etc)(at our costs) and then after graduation they go straight back to china to apply their new knowledge xD
hannibal
hannibal
Street Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:45 pm

Im sorry, you can't blame imigration for everything that is bad.
When people talk about globalization everyone seams to say : WOW! awsome, i can go everythwere and travel and meet all sorts of people and i get to each chinese food and what not
Then when someone from another country comes and does it to you, you get pissed, violent, stupid and racist about them all.

That is hipocrasy!

History is full of people's movement that made the world what is today. from the first contact with black people to slavery and all.

If you are stupid enough to close your boundries, you gona die an ignorant, of course if muslim people goes to another country, its country will change its cultures to a mix, of chirstians and muslims and whatever your beliefs are, and that is how it MUST Be.

Once they get into your country, and legalized, they are citizens and have the same rights as you, everyone is entitled to a nationality and can change its nationality if he/she wants.

So your ideas of realizing that is a bad thing is just retardess.

Where does your rice come from? you budist and yoga cutures? your soy and healthy recepies? It comes from around the world, so has people, everyone can go anywhere he wants.

A monocultural country is the dumbest thing ever, read about the first philosophical essays and you will find proof.

''Douta Ignorance''
Master
Master
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 674
Name : Ricardo
Last name : Rodrigues
Xfire name : None atm :/

Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:02 pm

Master wrote:Im sorry, you can't blame imigration for everything that is bad.
When people talk about globalization everyone seams to say : WOW! awsome, i can go everythwere and travel and meet all sorts of people and i get to each chinese food and what not
Then when someone from another country comes and does it to you, you get pissed, violent, stupid and racist about them all.

That is hipocrasy!

History is full of people's movement that made the world what is today. from the first contact with black people to slavery and all.

If you are stupid enough to close your boundries, you gona die an ignorant, of course if muslim people goes to another country, its country will change its cultures to a mix, of chirstians and muslims and whatever your beliefs are, and that is how it MUST Be.

Once they get into your country, and legalized, they are citizens and have the same rights as you, everyone is entitled to a nationality and can change its nationality if he/she wants.

Where does your rice come from? you budist and yoga cutures? your soy and healthy recepies? It comes from around the world, so has people, everyone can go anywhere he wants.

A monocultural country is the dumbest thing ever, read about the first philosophical essays and you will find proof.

''Douta Ignorance''
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, arent they? My opinion is, mass immigration is a bad thing, i don't wanna kick out every muslim/immigrant out from here, but im saying 2 millione out of 11 million is ENOUGH, its already to many, we should not bring in even more, and i don't think anyone here wants a monocultural country, but noone wants their country to lose their heritage either, so it can be to many immigrants, i would LOVE my country again if they closed the borders and stopped mass immigration.

It doesnt HAVE to be a mix of every culture, saying it has to is just stupid, i for one would not mind if everyone in sweden was 100% swedish, im not saying it would be a good thing but i doubt my country would be worse off if we didn't have all these immigrants here.

You can't compare rice,soy and recipies to real people, its not the same thing, i wouldn't mind going to countries like Turky or greece, but i don't wanna live there for the rest of my life because my home is here in sweden.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sony Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:19 pm

Hannibal So what that You have entered the names of military organisations in which they are Christians. I didn't hear that they killed about 3000 innocent people by crushing a 2 Towers or attact a School and shooting in children in the back.

I don't blame anyone. You are blind and filled with propaganda of tolerance. I see you did not grow up to discuss and read.
You didn't overturn any of my argument from my frist post. End of topic for me.
Sony
Sony
Sluggardly

Back to top Go down

Post by hannibal Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:53 pm

That is hipocrasy!

''Douta Ignorance''
thx master..i felt alone the last replys Very Happy also because it became more and more racist Offtopic...and dont forget one thing:
The mankind (homo sapiens) as it exist today comes from africa originally...this is the earliest exaple for emigration...and also the most successful... Wink ..btw..did you know that we still have parts of the neanderthalensis DNA in your Dna?? its about 4-5 percent...
emigration is also importtant to keep the mankind alive (biologically)...coz emigration brings new dna's in the dna-pool and this is really important in order to garant healthy and fir humans Very Happy
hannibal
hannibal
Street Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:27 pm

Sony wrote:Hannibal So what that You have entered the names of military organisations in which they are Christians. I didn't hear that they killed about 3000 innocent people by crushing a 2 Towers or attact a School and shooting in children in the back.

I don't blame anyone. You are blind and filled with propaganda of tolerance. I see you did not grow up to discuss and read.
Immigration 2u77osm

When you think about it, alot of lives could have been saved if there wasnt religion.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:29 pm

hannibal wrote:

That is hipocrasy!

''Douta Ignorance''
thx master..i felt alone the last replys Very Happy also because it became more and more racist Offtopic...and dont forget one thing:
The mankind (homo sapiens) as it exist today comes from africa originally...this is the earliest exaple for emigration...and also the most successful... Wink ..btw..did you know that we still have parts of the neanderthalensis DNA in your Dna?? its about 4-5 percent...
emigration is also importtant to keep the mankind alive (biologically)...coz emigration brings new dna's in the dna-pool and this is really important in order to garant healthy and fir humans Very Happy
So you're saying we should accept becoming one race?
I don't want muslims or another race to replace future Sweden or any country, i would not be able to accept it.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by hannibal Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:26 pm

TheSoviet wrote:
hannibal wrote:

That is hipocrasy!

''Douta Ignorance''
So you're saying we should accept becoming one race?
I don't want muslims or another race to replace future Sweden or any country, i would not be able to accept it.

ye i undertsand you..im not really sure if i would want it...
but just imagine:
one big race with totally mixed up cultures and one religion (maybe something betwen the others)....i think this world would be peaceful Very Happy
but its a utopia ofc...
there will be never peace on earth....

but actually i had never any problems with immigrants...and thats why i think my thoughts are ok....and i have some friends who are immigrants...i see immigrants daily...and most of them are peaceful ppl who are happy to live here (in germany)...
but some of them who arent so happy...and they causes problems coz they dont have a perspective...but also unhappy germans with no perspective causes problems...so i cant say its the fault of the immigrants...we have so many unemployed germans....hanging around everyday...living from welfare....they are a equal problem...and there u can see: its not the problem of the emmigrants...its only a problem if they are not good integrated, educated etc....there you have to begin and try to solve the problem....
they are just a problem if they are uneployed...bad integrated etc....just like natives too...

but i also dont want them to take over everything ofc...but as long there are enough natives..they cant...but they can improve and form the whole society as they influence all...
kebap for example Very Happy i like it...i think its the most successful fast food in germany Very Happy and why not? it might face out other natives specialities...but if the most ppl like kebap..why not?

What do you think about the usa? All ppl there was immigrants....and they formed a multinational society...based on many different cultures( values (ok..maily european...but also others)...
and at the beginning they couldnt even understand each other...they also have the biggest gene pool which is a big advantage (out of a biologically view)

and you cant protect yourself from beein influenced by other cultures...at some point formerly strange stuff becomes native...

...every culture will change itself ...sooner or later...that comes along with the influences of a globalized world...and it improves the whole situation...
think about what sweden would be like if they had built a big wall 1000 years ago....and let noone in or out...what is your fav dish? i bet you could not eat this today! even if its something native! i bet there is something formely strange in it...maybe any spice?
Would you like to live in the swedish culture as it exists 500 years ago??? you would not realize that it is swedish Very Happy it would be strange for you ...so its just naturally that a culture changes a bit....
you can improve your own situation only if you are (at least a bit) open minded concerning new influences...new techniques...etc. and thats called Advance...
the romans for example...they acceded everything they thought it is an impovement....and they were open minded (except of the chists)
and they lived in peace in their imperium with the other religions (except of the christs Very Happy)...at any time they hadeven a foreign imperator!
and ..they was successful...! there are only a few cultures who exists for such a long time...
hannibal
hannibal
Street Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by hannibal Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:35 pm

TheSoviet wrote:
Sony wrote:Hannibal So what that You have entered the names of military organisations in which they are Christians. I didn't hear that they killed about 3000 innocent people by crushing a 2 Towers or attact a School and shooting in children in the back.

Immigration 2u77osm

When you think about it, alot of lives could have been saved if there wasnt religion.

yep! i dont really like religion...think about history...what do you think how many ppl died because of religion? start thinking about 5000 years ago!
dont forget the crusades!
and all other religious wars...

but religion is ofc not the only problem...(ww2)...
hannibal
hannibal
Street Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sony Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:01 pm

Religion is the opium for mass and mass need this opium, that's simple.
Sony
Sony
Sluggardly

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:11 pm

Sweden isnt that different then it was 500 years ago, the only thing that changed is technology and of course alot of immigrants, we're still the same skin color, peaceful and neutral, when my mom was little, she was amazed when she saw a black man in real life because they were 'rare', but now you can see immigrants everywhere every day, if immigration keeps on progessing like this most of the world would consist of muslims or someone else and not so many white people, the minority will be the majority and the majority will be the minority, if this happened, i would move to a country with almost no immigrants, countries like Finland or Norway, sweden havent improved because we take in alot of immigrants, thats not the case at all, we would be better off without this many immigrants.

We don't need to 'import' immigrants to learn new recipies,new spices and other stuff, we can just import the ingredients, you don't need an immigrant to make kebap or pizza.

You may never had any problems with immigrants, but i had, i went in a public school with over 300 immigrants out of the 500 people going there, and ive also lived in a small 'ghetto', not really a ghetto but alot of immigrants live there on welfare because its so cheap, im glad i moved from there, that place was just bad, thieves, fights and destruction.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:12 pm

hannibal wrote:
TheSoviet wrote:

Immigration 2u77osm

yep! i dont really like religion...think about history...what do you think how many ppl died because of religion? start thinking about 5000 years ago!
dont forget the crusades!
and all other religious wars...

but religion is ofc not the only problem...(ww2)...
Religion had a big influence in World War 2, over 6 million people died because they were jewish.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:41 pm

TheSoviet wrote:Immigration 2u77osm

omg everyone is sad about the 3000 people which died on 9/11. One billion people grieve about them, i dont. I grieve about the 1.366.350 (status 03.02.2010) dead Irak civilians. 9/11 dont need me as someone who is sad about it. Im sad about the consequences of 9/11 in Afghanistan, Irak and maybe other comming wars.

I know it sounds disgraceful if i say i dont care about 3000 civilians but u guys have to ponder the propotions. One american life has worth of 1000 irakis

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sony Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:33 am

Welcome on Earth Itsmae where stronger one always could and still can more than weaker one. The world is unjust, and nothing we can do about this.
Sony
Sony
Sluggardly

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:04 am

ITSAME wrote:
TheSoviet wrote:Immigration 2u77osm

omg everyone is sad about the 3000 people which died on 9/11. One billion people grieve about them, i dont. I grieve about the 1.366.350 (status 03.02.2010) dead Irak civilians. 9/11 dont need me as someone who is sad about it. Im sad about the consequences of 9/11 in Afghanistan, Irak and maybe other comming wars.

I know it sounds disgraceful if i say i dont care about 3000 civilians but u guys have to ponder the propotions. One american life has worth of 1000 irakis
Lol what? I can't feel sorry for them because 1,3 million irak civilians died? Thats just stupid, i bet alot of irakies grieve their peoples death to....

I could say that 'You shouldn't feel sorry for the irak civilians because 6 million jews died during WW2 and thats much worse'.

Anyway, WTC would never have happened, there would be no iraq war, 6 million jews would have survived if there were no religion, that was my point.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:36 am

wtf red are u hearing what u talking about?
Okay in second world war many jews died, but today we live in a modern "democratic" society there this all never should happen! what yesterday is is over, but this shit in iraq is something what we should stop. about those 6 million jews nearly everyone is grieving but about those fate of the iraqi civilians nearly noone know about. we only see how some terrorists blowing something up. But that the guerrilas in iraq are fighting against those terrorists 2 noone know about.

u guys pretend a clean world but if u hear the truth u saying thats how the system works. i say fuck it, we all would deserve it if europe and north america would burn.

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:42 am

ITSAME wrote:wtf red are u hearing what u talking about?
Okay in second world war many jews died, but today we live in a modern "democratic" society there this all never should happen! what yesterday is is over, but this shit in iraq is something what we should stop. about those 6 million jews nearly everyone is grieving but about those fate of the iraqi civilians nearly noone know about. we only see how some terrorists blowing something up. But that the guerrilas in iraq are fighting against those terrorists 2 noone know about.

u guys pretend a clean world but if u hear the truth u saying thats how the system works. i say fuck it, we all would deserve it if europe and north america would burn.
You can't blame it on the 'modern democratic society', last time i checked, the middle east wasnt a modern democratic society and never has been and probably never will be.

You don't care about the Americans, i don't care about the Iraqs, lets leave it like that then, ALOT of people in Iraq doesnt even want help from other countries, they have themselfs to blame, im not saying its their fault entirely but it is to an extent.

But seriously, what have Iraq done to contribute to our society? Have they done anything that helps the everyday man?

If they want to kill their own people then fine.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:44 pm

good words redneck, lets keep them killing on
(one more thread where i dont make any new replies in future)

Immigration Unbena12

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:56 pm

Sure, if its their choice, then why not? Why should i care about them having constant terrorist attacks every day? There's nothing anyone can do but watch.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:54 pm

btw sony u wanted terrorists which arent muslims, read this article

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/01/14/world/masters-of-suicide-bombing-tamil-guerrillas-of-sri-lanka.html

and look in global terrorist lists, about 36 terrorist groups of the 48 marked as terrorist groups arent muslim terrorists.

The Tamilas was the most dreaded suicding terrorist group in the world. They killed thousand of civilians (more then al qaida and taliban together) but u never heard about them cuz they killed hindoos.
Destroy ur TV then we talk again about politics. All those idiot reporters only report in those "green zones" and get the report even before they arrive there.

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:57 pm

btw heres the official US-list of terrorist groups
but this list is only from the site of the USA, many of them are in the EU as guerrilla groups. Only for the USA they are terrorists cuz they are interfering their conquering.

Groups currently designated as Foreign Terrorist
Organizations
# Abu Nidal Organization (ANO)
(International, Palestinian)
# Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG) (Philippines)
#
Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade (Palestinian)
# Al-Shabaab (Somalia)
#
Ansar al-Islam (Iraqi Kurdistan)
# Armed Islamic
Group (GIA) (Algeria)
# Asbat an-Ansar (Lebanon)
#
Aum Shinrikyo (Japan)
# Basque Fatherland and
Liberty (ETA) (Spain, France)
# Communist Party
of the Philippines/New People's Army (CPP/NPA) (Philippines)
#
Continuity Irish Republican Army (Northern Ireland)
#
Gama’a al-Islamiyya (Egypt)
# HAMAS (Islamic
Resistance Movement)
(Palestinian)
# Harakat
ul-Jihad-i-Islami/Bangladesh (HUJI-B) (Bangladesh)
# Harakat ul-Mujahidin
(HUM) (Kashmir, India)
# Hizballah (Party of God) (Lebanon)
#
Islamic Jihad Group (Syria)
# Islamic Movement of
Uzbekistan (IMU) (Uzbekistan)
# Jaish-e-Mohammed
(Army of Mohammed)
(JEM) (Kashmir, India)
# Jemaah Islamiya
organization
(JI) (South East Asia)
# al-Jihad (Egyptian
Islamic Jihad) (Egyptian Islamic Jihad) (Egypt)
# Kahane Chai (Kach)
(Israel)
# Kongra-Gel (formerly
Kurdistan Workers' Party)
(KGK, formerly PKK, KADEK, Kongra-Gel) (Turkey,
Iraq, Iran, Syria)
# Lashkar-e Tayyiba
(Army of the Righteous)
(LT) (Kashmir)
# Lashkar i
Jhangvi (Pakistan)
# Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam
(LTTE) (Sri Lanka)
# Libyan Islamic Fighting Group
(LIFG) (Libya)
# Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group
(GICM) (Morocco)
# Mujahedin-e Khalq Organization (MEK)
(Iran)
# National Liberation
Army
(ELN) (Colombia)
# Palestine Liberation Front
(PLF) (Palestinian)
# Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) (Palestinian)
#
Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) (Palestinian)
#
PFLP-General
Command
(PFLP-GC) (Palestinian)
# Tanzim Qa'idat
al-Jihad fi Bilad al-Rafidayn (QJBR) (al-Qaida in Iraq) (formerly
Jama'at al-Tawhid wa'al-Jihad, JTJ, al-Zarqawi Network) (Iraq)
#
al-Qa’ida
(Global)
# al-Qa’ida
in the Islamic Maghreb
(formerly GSPC) (The Maghreb)
# Real IRA (Northern
Ireland)
# Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) (Colombia)
#
Revolutionary Nuclei (formerly ELA) (Greece)
# Revolutionary
Organization 17 November (Greece)
# Revolutionary
People's Liberation Party/Front (DHKP/C) (Turkey)
# Shining
Path (Sendero Luminoso, SL) (Peru)
# United
Self-Defense Forces of Colombia (AUC) (Colombia)

The best example here is HISBOLLAH. They arent a terrorist group in Europe and in my eyes they arent either.

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by hannibal Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:50 pm

ITSAME wrote:btw heres the official US-list of terrorist groups
but this list is only from the site of the USA, many of them are in the EU as guerrilla groups. Only for the USA they are terrorists cuz they are interfering their conquering.

Organizations
#
# Al-Shabaab (Somalia)
#
# Armed Islamic
Group (GIA) (Algeria)
#
Aum Shinrikyo (Japan)
# Basque Fatherland and
# Communist Party
#
#
# HAMAS (Islamic
Resistance Movement)
(Palestinian)
# Harakat
# Harakat ul-Mujahidin
(HUM) (Kashmir, India)
#
# Islamic Movement of
# Jaish-e-Mohammed
(Army of Mohammed)
(JEM) (Kashmir, India)
# Jemaah Islamiya
organization
(JI) (South East Asia)
# al-Jihad (Egyptian
# Kahane Chai (Kach)
(Israel)
# Kongra-Gel (formerly
Iraq, Iran, Syria)
# Lashkar-e Tayyiba
(Army of the Righteous)
(LT) (Kashmir)
# Lashkar i
Jhangvi (Pakistan)
(LTTE) (Sri Lanka)
(LIFG) (Libya)
(GICM) (Morocco)
(Iran)
# National Liberation
Army
(ELN) (Colombia)
(PLF) (Palestinian)
#
#
PFLP-General
Command
(PFLP-GC) (Palestinian)
# Tanzim Qa'idat
#
al-Qa’ida
(Global)
# al-Qa’ida
in the Islamic Maghreb
# Real IRA (Northern
Ireland)
#
# Revolutionary
# Revolutionary
# Shining
# United

The best example here is HISBOLLAH. They arent a terrorist group in Europe and in my eyes they arent either.

wtf i named some of them already -.-
but i think also your opinion isn't really wise lol "i say fuck it, we all would deserve it if europe and north america would burn." don't you think thats a bit over the top? btw nice pic...post it in pic game Very Happy
i also already said that the behaviour of the western gives them some reasons to be in anger with us Very Happy
hannibal
hannibal
Street Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mask Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:12 pm

hannibal wrote:
ITSAME wrote:btw heres the official US-list of terrorist groups

Organizations
#
# Al-Shabaab (Somalia)
#
# Armed Islamic
Group (GIA) (Algeria)
#
Aum Shinrikyo (Japan)
# Basque Fatherland and
# Communist Party
#
#
# HAMAS (Islamic
Resistance Movement)
(Palestinian)
# Harakat
# Harakat ul-Mujahidin
(HUM) (Kashmir, India)
#
# Islamic Movement of
# Jaish-e-Mohammed
(Army of Mohammed)
(JEM) (Kashmir, India)
# Jemaah Islamiya
organization
(JI) (South East Asia)
# al-Jihad (Egyptian
# Kahane Chai (Kach)
(Israel)
# Kongra-Gel (formerly
Iraq, Iran, Syria)
# Lashkar-e Tayyiba
(Army of the Righteous)
(LT) (Kashmir)
# Lashkar i
Jhangvi (Pakistan)
(LTTE) (Sri Lanka)
(LIFG) (Libya)
(GICM) (Morocco)
(Iran)
# National Liberation
Army
(ELN) (Colombia)
(PLF) (Palestinian)
#
#
PFLP-General
Command
(PFLP-GC) (Palestinian)
# Tanzim Qa'idat
#
al-Qa’ida
(Global)
# al-Qa’ida
in the Islamic Maghreb
# Real IRA (Northern
Ireland)
#
# Revolutionary
# Revolutionary
# Shining
# United

wtf i named some of them already -.-
but i think also your opinion isn't really wise lol "i say fuck it, we all would deserve it if europe and north america would burn." don't you think thats a bit over the top? btw nice pic...post it in pic game Very Happy
i also already said that the behaviour of the western gives them some reasons to be in anger with us Very Happy

wtf so long post im to lazy read Very Happy
Mask
Mask
Special Agent

Male Number of posts : 1816
Name : Andrew
Last name : NoName
Xfire name : NOX Andrew
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sony Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:49 pm

ITSAME wrote:btw sony u wanted terrorists which arent muslims, read this article

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/01/14/world/masters-of-suicide-bombing-tamil-guerrillas-of-sri-lanka.html

and look in global terrorist lists, about 36 terrorist groups of the 48 marked as terrorist groups arent muslim terrorists.

The Tamilas was the most dreaded suicding terrorist group in the world. They killed thousand of civilians (more then al qaida and taliban together) but u never heard about them cuz they killed hindoos.
Destroy ur TV then we talk again about politics. All those idiot reporters only report in those "green zones" and get the report even before they arrive there.

So what ? I don't remember that some non-muslim terrorist organisation blow sth and kill civilians in Europe or America in last ten years. ( except Ira which officialy announced the end of armed struggle in 2005. And i don't watch tv.

"i also already said that the behaviour of the western gives them some
reasons to be in anger with us Very Happy"
What ? To kill innocent civials ? If you think that's ok i say f*ck you.
Sony
Sony
Sluggardly

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:16 pm

So what ? I don't remember that some non-muslim terrorist organisation
blow sth and kill civilians in Europe or America in last ten years. (
except Ira which officialy announced the end of armed struggle in 2005.
And i don't watch tv.

the ETA group in spain Very Happy (in america there are much more terrorist groups, look for south america).

reasons
to be in anger with us Very Happy"
What ? To kill innocent civials ? If you think that's
ok i say f*ck you.

So its okay to kill afghanistan/iraq/palestine civilians? If you think thats okay i say f*ck you. In Europe is peace and prosperity. They bring the war to themself and its their own fault. If u guys support their policy, u have to bear the impact.

I give u some examples to the situation:

A Iraqi father try to protect his family: He get murdered, his wife get raped, his sons getting arrested and tortured, his daughters get sold.

A Afghanistan citizen was born in 1960. He see how the soviets try to get controle of Afghanistan in the cold war, then he see how Taliban and Al Qaida get trained by the CIA. After the war he see how the Taliban take controle of his poor country which was bombed by soviets and americans. In 2001 he see how the soldiers come back in his country and try to stop a unruly dog (taliban), although the 9/11 was made by saudi-arabian terrorists.

A young Palestinian try to demonstrate against the killing and the settlement building, but he is expelling by tanks. He is thowring stones against the tank and ran away.

A European citizen open his TV and see how Blackwater is making an impact 2500 km away and the european think "omg, we are in danger". Instead of eradicating the reasons they support it with more fire.

but i think also your opinion isn't really wise lol "i say fuck it, we
all would deserve it if europe and north america would burn." don't you
think thats a bit over the top? btw nice pic...post it in pic game Very Happy

i must say i was really emotional as i wrote that lol but in some ways i still agree =D

"Insgeheim hoffe ich auf eine Eskalation der weltpolitischen Lage"
(secretly i hope of an escalation of global policy)

Che Guevara

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sony Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:27 pm

ITSAME wrote:
So what ? I don't remember that some non-muslim terrorist organisation
blow sth and kill civilians in Europe or America in last ten years. (
except Ira which officialy announced the end of armed struggle in 2005.
And i don't watch tv.

the ETA group in spain Very Happy (in america there are much more terrorist groups, look for south america).

reasons
to be in anger with us Very Happy"
What ? To kill innocent civials ? If you think that's
ok i say f*ck you.

So its okay to kill afghanistan/iraq/palestine civilians? If you think thats okay i say f*ck you. In Europe is peace and prosperity. They bring the war to themself and its their own fault. If u guys support their policy, u have to bear the impact.

I give u some examples to the situation:

A Iraqi father try to protect his family: He get murdered, his wife get raped, his sons getting arrested and tortured, his daughters get sold.

A Afghanistan citizen was born in 1960. He see how the soviets try to get controle of Afghanistan in the cold war, then he see how Taliban and Al Qaida get trained by the CIA. After the war he see how the Taliban take controle of his poor country which was bombed by soviets and americans. In 2001 he see how the soldiers come back in his country and try to stop a unruly dog (taliban), although the 9/11 was made by saudi-arabian terrorists.

A young Palestinian try to demonstrate against the killing and the settlement building, but he is expelling by tanks. He is thowring stones against the tank and ran away.

A European citizen open his TV and see how Blackwater is making an impact 2500 km away and the european think "omg, we are in danger". Instead of eradicating the reasons they support it with more fire.

but i think also your opinion isn't really wise lol "i say fuck it, we
all would deserve it if europe and north america would burn." don't you
think thats a bit over the top? btw nice pic...post it in pic game Very Happy

i must say i was really emotional as i wrote that lol but in some ways i still agree =D

Che Guevara

When i i said America i've meant USA.

'So its okay to kill afghanistan/iraq/palestine civilians? If you think
thats okay i say f*ck you. In Europe is peace and prosperity. They bring
the war to themself and its their own fault. If u guys support their
policy, u have to bear the impact."

1. In Palestine fault is not only on one side. Both sides of this conflict are guilty of this.
2.Afghanistan - Who has starded ?
3.Iraq - It was unfounded intervention but it is not terrorism. In every war cilivians die. But guilty of this are american politicans.
4.Is guilty Spain or Brithis or even American citizien of this what happen in Palestine or Iraq ? In your mind probably yes.

"A European citizen open his TV and see how Blackwater is making an
impact 2500 km away and the european think "omg, we are in danger".
Instead of eradicating the reasons they support it with more fire."
Oh all European citizens are so stupid, they belive "their TV" and Itsame is educated and knows everything better because he doesnt watch tv.... And what the hell u want from Blackwater ? They're normal mercanies.
Sony
Sony
Sluggardly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutch Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:30 pm

ITSAME wrote:

Che Guevara

Didnt know Che was German XD lol!
Dutch
Dutch
Street bowdlerizer

Male Number of posts : 734
Name : Robert
Last name : Groot
Xfire name : 1stdutch
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:55 am

the quote was only tranlsated in german first lol
(i dunno original one Very Happy )

....And what the hell u want from Blackwater ? They're normal
mercanies.

Ofc normal mercenary which kill civilians, make false flag impacts, training "radical muslims" etc.

Oh all European citizens are so stupid, they belive "their TV" and
Itsame is educated and knows everything better because he doesnt watch
tv....

I dont said it to you, i see that u can read behind the headlines. But its sad that not every European is like that. Its proven if this shit still dont stop that noone know about the truth shit behind all of this. Most of the peoples take their informations only by TV. Thats not only here in Europe, in arabic, russian, british etc its the same. But the people dont get it that they are fooled.

4.Is guilty Spain or Brithis or even American citizien of this what
happen in Palestine or Iraq ? In your mind probably yes.

If u say Britian - they are. They are best friend of USA and doing everything they want. For example (i dont wanna make the country bad now, just example) germany, france and other countries sell tons of weapons everyday to those countries. The receiver is in this case immaterial, they just want their money.

If people would go out demonstrating against this like in Vietnam war, the war would be already ended.

3.Iraq - It was unfounded intervention but it is not terrorism. In every
war cilivians die. But guilty of this are american politicans.

You are right, it is no terrorism, it is genocide. Everyone convicted over Hitler that he attacked Poland, France and other countries without reason, but whats the USA doing today? Same strategy, same shit.

2.Afghanistan - Who has starded ?

Tell me. Russia? USA? Taliban? Definite not the afghan citizen.

1. In Palestine fault is not only on one side. Both sides of this
conflict are guilty of this.

I never said that is just one offender. But its always the civilians which suffer. The "elite" never gets a small hit. Thats no problem of the people, its problem of the policy and the zionism.

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum