MoB Clan
9/11 - what u think Hwzn2w

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MoB Clan
9/11 - what u think Hwzn2w
MoB Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donation
Latest topics
» Yamahas Spam Topic
by Yamaha Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:36 pm

» Who is alive
by Yamaha Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:28 am

» a new online game on steam
by ITSAME Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:49 pm

» Training
by Yamaha Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:28 pm

» FUCK SoH IN THE BUTT
by Yamaha Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:00 am

Shoutbox

9/11 - what u think

+12
(o)
Termi
BlackhawkDown
Stormhawk
DarkKiller
BulletForMyValentine
DARKCooKie
Dutch
Gladiator
Redneck
AnXiE
ITSAME
16 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

9/11 - what u think Empty 9/11 - what u think

Post by ITSAME Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:12 am

huhuhu,

i want you to write something about what u think really happened on 11th septembre 2001. plz take it serious and respect all opinions.

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Female Number of posts : 7791
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

9/11 - what u think Empty Re: 9/11 - what u think

Post by AnXiE Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:16 am

Anna Lindh got killed by a mysterious man whose name is Mijailo Mijailović.

Anna Lindh was our (Sweden's) foreign minister.

Oh shit that was 2003 lol!

-01 was when the Twin Towers got attacked by planes.
I don't know as much about this as the WW and the happenings between the two WWs but for me this is a mystery and well... wouldn't surprise me if the U.S. government made this up to strengthen their popularity ... And Osama is still free...

Last edited by AnXiE on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
AnXiE
AnXiE
TurtleMonkey

Male Number of posts : 2440
Name : Andy
Last name : Xie
Xfire name : zonghao

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:17 am

AnXiE wrote:Anna Lindh got killed by a mysterious man whose name is Mijailo Mijailović.

Anna Lindh was our (Sweden's) foreign minister.
ok....

Anyways,its pretty obvious what happened haha,2 planes crashed into WTC.
Redneck
Redneck

Male Number of posts : 5162
Name : Emil
Last name : Persson
Xfire name : rs2lover

https://mobclan.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:33 am

here some photos from a german site which researched photos from live acts where that impact MOMENTS after it really happened on 9/11

On A u see how we all saw later in the news, on B u see a little thing on the left side which appeared in the live moments where reporters took the moment (for a better view on C)

here on this pic u can see on A the official pictures and on B the flying jet over the WTC (bigger in pic C). This one which we see on B was in some countries public, but they tried to understate it as wreckage.

this is the point where the plane flight into the pentagon (remember: savest building in the world)
9/11 - what u think WTC2

here how all lights was still standing and the brightness of the plane
9/11 - what u think WTC5

this is what a camera got of the plane (from pentagon) look how similiar it look like the pic below
9/11 - what u think WTC19/11 - what u think WTC12

one more thing: boengs dont have smoke trails behind them, like u see in the pic before it could be something like that
9/11 - what u think WTC4

WTC 7 (a office building which was standing next to the wtc) collapsed completely because of only some wreckage which never had the power to destroy that building. (the USA deponated many secrets archives in that building which never should find the way to the publicity)
9/11 - what u think Wtc7an

PS: i dont tried to write long stories like i did it on other forums, friends or whatever so just some pics for u. u can watch movies like loose change to get more infos: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3719259008768610598
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE

Last edited by ITSAME on Tue May 11, 2010 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:36 am

AnXiE wrote:... wouldn't surprise me if the U.S. government made this up to strengthen their popularity ... And Osama is still free...

Osama said HISSELF, that he never would do a impact like that! why he should lie if there happened something where he should be happy? look his original speech:

Osama bin Laden: "I was not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United States nor did I have knowledge of the attacks. There exists a government within a government within the United States. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; to the people who want to make the present century a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity. That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks. ... The American system is totally in control of the Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States."

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:40 am

if u dont have more information of this day (from official site - if u trust it, or the other "mysteries" site) plz dont post here. take it serious, it lie on my heart to have a good discussion here!

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:44 am

I hate those theories,even if it was true,what difference would it make?
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:48 am

wtf WHAT DIFFERENCE? its a big difference if this was made by terrorist or THE GOVERNMENT btw maybe where government worked with terrorists together, much worse.

u cant say that u hate those theories, this are humans which die here! and the official version can GO TO HELL.
the only thing what need is not any conspiracy theory, the thing we all need is the TRUTH

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:50 am

I call bullshit! The government my ass,why would they even do that? That would be like saying Aliens shot down the towers. I HATE those theories,huge planes crashed into the buildings ffs,its not like the buildings is made of solid titan or some shit.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:57 am

u say bullshit? i say get informed.

2 big wars was justified with this impact! america always searched for a basic to attack the middle east. the arm and weapon industry got billions of dollar for that all. i just let u remember how much oil fields exploited by this wars. showing power is one more thing 2

u need more basics? the al qaida got trained by CIA in the '80 against iran, u remember that topic of terrorism which made the USA in the world i opened once? i think it was on old forum and writing that all again would be too much, sry

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:01 am

watch this for some facts:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0361596/

i know its not easy to realize how bad people can be! but that are the facts, u want more? look at my pics where i put WTC 7 and the text below

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:02 am

No proof. And Bush didn't do a shit after the terrorist attack,its more likely that he wanted oil.
People were angry at bush because he didn't lift a finger,and 1 reason why he didn't do anything big,was because he knew Osama's uncle or some shit.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:03 am

Again,not facts,theories,if it would be facts,they would have proof.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:09 am

redneck sry but i dont take special trouble to giving u the proofs in which u dont believe. until u dont try to inform urself everything will be bullshit for you. i had spoken with professors on my university about this and i dont say everything is true there is ofc some which dont listens only like theories, but the official story is more shit.

only if u evaluate the proofs you can say if its right or wrong, u must be interested in it. maybe if u take more time for this all u will understand

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:11 am

I wont believe in theories,they always ends with disappointment.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:14 am

did this pics i posted are only theories? all faked? the 9/11 truth movement with more than 3 million members only some idiots? is official story 100% truth, dont this version end with disappointments 2?

look specially WTC 7 that is no theory! they made much work to dont make too much show arround WTC 7, but that building is since 9/11 no more! here the pic again
9/11 - what u think Wtc7an

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:15 am

i dont even started with theories about steel beams in WTC, bombs planted in WTC blabla. i posted the facts.

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:23 am

yay,3 million people out of 6 billion believes on this theory...common,more people believes in ghosts and aliens and other weird shit.

And i dare you to watch this:

If you have a weak stomach don't watch this.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:33 am

ofc 6 billion people, 5 billion of them dont even care about what happened cuz of their own problems, 600 million never informed about that all, many others who dont believe in official but dont wanna go on the streets to demonstrate, that is no argument

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:38 am

ITSAME wrote:ofc 6 billion people, 5 billion of them dont even care about what happened cuz of their own problems, 600 million never informed about that all, many others who dont believe in official but dont wanna go on the streets to demonstrate, that is no argument
Lets say this then....450-500 million people cares,but only 3 million believes in this theory.
I still think more people believes in pananormal things then this,besides,just because many believes in it,it doesnt have to be true.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:49 am

Itsame,
You do know that if the Goverment was so smart to have so many, deep evil or bribed, scared, etc. people that want to take ANY part in creating this massive desaster as a excuse for a war of MILLIONS death. Do you think they could sleep well at night?

And the building that collapsed (WTC7?)
IF the goverment was so smart to organize this all. Don't you think it cannot put back the explosives. Every normal bomblayer can put a simple little remote trigger on it.
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2939
Name : Stijn
Xfire name : mobgladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:51 am

omg redneck i show u proofs, tell u what i researched or others did and u just play with some numbers which says nothing and for which u have no proofs for. u dont believe in theories? so dont making new ones. i dont say believe in everything, i say use the information u can get. u dont even tried to revise any aspects btw theories i wrote here u only say u dont believe all. media reached his aim with u as classic example how nearly EVERYBODY think

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:56 am

Gladiator wrote:..........

IF the goverment was so smart to organize this all. Don't you think it cannot put back the explosives. Every normal bomblayer can put a simple little remote trigger on it.

i dunno what u mean with that, why they should (if they plant the bombs) take them back? that make no sense

i cant explain u all how politic and the world works, until u dont arrange with all that stuff i can talk and talk and we always would start in the beginning again. take some days to use documentaries, information etc (not only in the internet) and after some days we can talk again.

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:02 am

ITSAME wrote:omg redneck i show u proofs, tell u what i researched or others did and u just play with some numbers which says nothing and for which u have no proofs for. u dont believe in theories? so dont making new ones. i dont say believe in everything, i say use the information u can get. u dont even tried to revise any aspects btw theories i wrote here u only say u dont believe all. media reached his aim with u as classic example how nearly EVERYBODY think
I didn't see ANY proof that the goverment destroyed WTC.
Some people simply don't care about theories,like me and ALOT of other people,like 300 million others.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:12 am

ITSAME wrote:
Gladiator wrote:..........

i dunno what u mean with that, why they should (if they plant the bombs) take them back? that make no sense

i cant explain u all how politic and the world works, until u dont arrange with all that stuff i can talk and talk and we always would start in the beginning again. take some days to use documentaries, information etc (not only in the internet) and after some days we can talk again.

How many people do you think it involves to make such a HUGE fake attack?
First:
The people of the plains must have been killed and their bodies dropped somewhere.
Second:
Bombs should be made that they look like aircrafts and they should be send to the WTC.
Third:
The bombs must actually FLY into the WTC and hit alot of innocent people
Fourth:
There will be wars against terrorism which will make ALOT OF, ALOT OF, ALOT OF casualties.

I understand that brutal people can live with this. But not EVERY SINGLE ONE of the makers of these plans.
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:13 am

u dont care about that everything then. u just trust what the BIG MEDIA tells everyone. media isnt undependend, dont forget that.

until u dont start discussing with facts, proofs that stuff i dont want to answer ur replies anymore -.-

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:15 am

ITSAME wrote:u dont care about that everything then. u just trust what the BIG MEDIA tells everyone. media isnt undependend, dont forget that.

until u dont start discussing with facts, proofs that stuff i dont want to answer ur replies anymore -.-

you talking to me?
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:16 am

ITSAME wrote:u dont care about that everything then. u just trust what the BIG MEDIA tells everyone. media isnt undependend, dont forget that.

I don't care about rumors and theories,because 99,9% of all rumors/theories is not true.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:22 am

How many people do you think it involves to make such a HUGE fake attack?
- CIA is BIG enough.

The people of the plains must have been killed and their bodies dropped somewhere.
- ??? even the media said that they died and u heard it everywhere, ofc they died if they flied in the plane

Bombs should be made that they look like aircrafts and they should be send to the WTC.
- u ever heard about that u can put bombs somewhere and run away? dont need a aircraft, only on that one pic u can see something what look like a aircraft, but it mustnt be one

The bombs must actually FLY into the WTC and hit alot of innocent people
- the dont need flying bombs, they can if they want install them in the basement of the WTC, that would let us understand why so many witnesses heard loud bangs long time after the planes crashed into building (strange...in media we never saw that "witnesses")

There will be wars against terrorism which will make ALOT OF, ALOT OF, ALOT OF casualties.
- the wars made MUCH of casualties, nearly 50% of the civilians died in this war against terrorism. this people which died in WTC was nothing against that people which died in iraq/afghanistan

PEOPLE STAY ON TOPIC, this all questions sounds like i would talk to primary school children. all this asked questions gladi u can answer urself.

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:24 am

i dont reply any other replies until i dont hear a normal discussion about that all -.-
have noone to say something to all that? i look tommorrow again and after that i close this if no good reply came

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:37 am

ITSAME wrote:1.How many people do you think it involves to make such a HUGE fake attack?
- CIA is BIG enough.

2.The people of the plains must have been killed and their bodies dropped somewhere.
- ??? even the media said that they died and u heard it everywhere, ofc they died if they flied in the plane

3.Bombs should be made that they look like aircrafts and they should be send to the WTC.
- u ever heard about that u can put bombs somewhere and run away? dont need a aircraft, only on that one pic u can see something what look like a aircraft, but it mustnt be one

4.The bombs must actually FLY into the WTC and hit alot of innocent people
- the dont need flying bombs, they can if they want install them in the basement of the WTC, that would let us understand why so many witnesses heard loud bangs long time after the planes crashed into building (strange...in media we never saw that "witnesses")

5.There will be wars against terrorism which will make ALOT OF, ALOT OF, ALOT OF casualties.
- the wars made MUCH of casualties, nearly 50% of the civilians died in this war against terrorism. this people which died in WTC was nothing against that people which died in iraq/afghanistan

PEOPLE STAY ON TOPIC, this all questions sounds like i would talk to primary school children. all this asked questions gladi u can answer urself.
1.Just because its big,doesnt mean its them,it just doesnt make any sense.
2.I can't see your point here.
3.Don't fully understand either,it could be fuel or the terrorists you know,how the hell would they have the time to attach bombs to a Passenger plane.
4.Wouldnt sea/lake under WTC flood the streets or something?
5.America is trying to save Iraq from Terrorists,terrorists kills innocent people.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:47 am

ReDnEcK wrote:
ITSAME wrote:1.How many people do you think it involves to make such a HUGE fake attack?
- CIA is BIG enough.

2.The people of the plains must have been killed and their bodies dropped somewhere.

3.Bombs should be made that they look like aircrafts and they should be send to the WTC.

4.The bombs must actually FLY into the WTC and hit alot of innocent people

5.There will be wars against terrorism which will make ALOT OF, ALOT OF, ALOT OF casualties.

3.Don't fully understand either,it could be fuel or the terrorists you know,how the hell would they have the time to attach bombs to a Passenger plane.
5.America is trying to save Iraq from Terrorists,terrorists kills innocent people.

Look, "5.America is trying to save Iraq from Terrorists,terrorists kills innocent people."

Terrorist kills innocent people, America doesn't? America kills WAY more innocent people then terrorist.
WAIT, WHO ARE THE TERRORISTS?
To Iraq, we are invading THEIR country, killing THEIR people, spilling THEIR blood.
Why are they the terrorists and not we?
This is the same as Holland during WW2. The Resistance are now heroes, to the Nazi's they were the terrorists.
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:50 am

Do you have any statistics that American soldiers kills more civilians then terrorists do?
Suicide bombers...
Car bombs...
Kidnapping...
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:56 am

ReDnEcK wrote:Do you have any statistics that American soldiers kills more civilians then terrorists do?
Suicide bombers...
Car bombs...
Kidnapping...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War

http://icasualties.org/Iraq/index.aspx
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Redneck Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:26 am

Gladiator wrote:
ReDnEcK wrote:Do you have any statistics that American soldiers kills more civilians then terrorists do?
Suicide bombers...
Car bombs...
Kidnapping...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War

http://icasualties.org/Iraq/index.aspx
Sorry,but i can't see anywhere how many innocent people that got killed by Americans.
Redneck
Redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:41 pm

red show me some attacks from islamic terrorists in that mass like in the time of 2001-until today. before all that happened u dont really heard that someone blowed hisself up, after afghanistan/iraq war it accrue over 90%! sometimes i understand that people, americans comming in ur village and kill everybody.

EVEN FREEDOM FIGHTER which try to protect they family are called directly terrorists, this is so stupid. unbelievable

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by AnXiE Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:00 pm

Someone loves America...

Itsame you ghey I think in the same way you think.

We humans aren't so noble. Everyone is different!

Read Dan Brown's Deception Point? Great book. Possible to happen in real life? Yes ofc.

People can sacrifice a huge amount of lives for what they see is, for the greater good.

1. Itsame didn't claim it was a scene made by the CIA.
2. He answered Gladi's question.
3. Time to attach bombs to a Passenger plane? How about putting the bombs in there before the plane took-off?
The bombs could have been put in the tower too. Observe the way the tower collapsed...
4. Why would it? Carefully calculated bomb attachments to just destroy the building's structure so it would collapse. And also the WTC7... I had no idea about that building and I am not surprised that I didn't. Like Itsame said. Media is not independent.
(Look at China!) So the Government hid the real facts. (The singing girl during the intro of the Olympic Games is one example of a government manipulating media.)

Media is not the safest source for facts. But the majority does not know about this fact.
To get the real facts you need to search for them deeply and look at the facts with a pinch of salt. You can't be too sure about whether the text is true or not. You must get the facts from different sources, compare them, perceive the natural.. (what's the word) instinct to protect what's most important for the people in question.

For e.g. some government workers got different priorities.
Some, put the government/state/country as the first prio.
Others, put themselves or their dear ones as first prio. (Family for e.g.)

The ones who has got dear ones can be controlled by a strong force.
AnXiE
AnXiE
TurtleMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by AnXiE Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:03 pm

OMG Titsame and many others -.-

Every time I write deep someone manage to post before me *s*
AnXiE
AnXiE
TurtleMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:58 pm

People, once we stop to believe the media. How the heck should we believe the INTERNET???

No source of information is really relyable. Only what you see with your own eyes.

Perfect excample:
My dad was in Berlin like two years before the fall of the wall.
He got an oppertunity to go into East-Berlin (very special).
That day, something happened. There were missiles fired or something... He saw the news in West-Berlin: "The missiles appear to be made in the Sovjet."
Then he went into East: "The missils appeared to be made in America."

Ofcourse, we are being lied to. But we can't distrust EVERYTHING that the media tells us.
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:06 pm

gladi...there are many books made by undepended ingeuneurs, politcians, proffessors etc. they published them, but the people which dont trust in that everything never try to read one of them. i wrote in one post here that u can use the internet as ur information, but dont trust everything. even in talkshows, documentaries u can find that all just open ur eyes for the future and u will notice more and more.

USA was created by war, grew up by war, get rich by war and can only survive in the future with more war. thats how it is. something u earn with violence only can holded with violence.

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by AnXiE Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:29 am

Gladi I know that.
I didn't mean that we should dismiss all information from media.

I have a perfect example too Wink

One or Two years ago.
Ninth graders from Eriksdalsskolan came to Hornstull, where my shool lies.
They had come to mock with our ninth graders. Laughing
They were around TWENTY.
From my school about TWENTY ninth graders too.
And ofc small little seventh graders and eight graders from my school wanted to see geek
Not me though I didn't know lol Neutral
Now to the point.
Next day I read in Metro (http://www.metro.se/) about the incident.
Can you guess what they wrote?
ABOUT 100 STUDENTS IN A BIG FIGHT IN HORNSTULL lol!

Hm... that sounds logical dear Itsame ^^
AnXiE
AnXiE
TurtleMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutch Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:56 am

It's always hard to find the 'real truth', most media change the story or words for their own good.
about 9/11, I'm with Itsame (most of it didnt read it all lol), i always thought that it wasn't the whole story. Same that they never found 'Binny'.
It's also very strange for a worldwide spying organisation that the never saw this comming... They did found Saddam in like 2-4 weeks(?).

I think there is a lot in this crazy world that we dont know or even don't want to know....
Dutch
Dutch
Street bowdlerizer

Male Number of posts : 734
Name : Robert
Last name : Groot
Xfire name : 1stdutch
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:03 am

Dutch wrote:It's always hard to find the 'real truth', most media change the story or words for their own good.
about 9/11, I'm with Itsame (most of it didnt read it all lol), i always thought that it wasn't the whole story. Same that they never found 'Binny'.
It's also very strange for a worldwide spying organisation that the never saw this comming... They did found Saddam in like 2-4 weeks(?).

I think there is a lot in this crazy world that we dont know or even don't want to know....

Well, how should a worldwide spying organisation could spy on ALL the bad people on the world. And they didn't found Saddam in like 2-4 weeks, they found him before the "verkiezingen" ?elections?

Anxie, yea.
Anxie wrote:One or Two years ago.
Ninth graders from Eriksdalsskolan came to Hornstull, where my shool lies.
They had come to mock with our ninth graders.
They were around TWENTY.
From my school about TWENTY ninth graders too.
And ofc small little seventh graders and eight graders from my school wanted to see
Not me though I didn't know lol
Now to the point.
Next day I read in Metro (http://www.metro.se/) about the incident.
Can you guess what they wrote?
ABOUT 100 STUDENTS IN A BIG FIGHT IN HORNSTULL

Yea, but the media has only one point of view here, the eyewitnesses. And if they claim that there were 40, perhaps the media says: 40 on each side? That comes to 80, with specators. 100. It's very easy to come to great numbers (as in old tales who were told and with every man telling it, became bigger)

Btw, this example from me was a bit far-fetched, but the media goes like this I quess.
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKCooKie Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:05 am

THE 11/09 is a comedy... I think it had been organised by the american authorities in order to legitimate an attak against the afghanistan and then start what they call "The fight against terrorism" ... And then, every war engaged by the USA was legitimated by this rule ... "Fighting against terrorists"...
DARKCooKie
DARKCooKie
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2622
Name : DARK
Last name : CooKie
Xfire name : xfire sucks
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:42 am

I still don't understand. Why would America make war and lose not only soldiers life, but getting a HUGE dept with it?

America is weakened in the world position by that war, it costs so freakin' much. It's not for the oil, that's for sure!

I don't think anyone could be so evil that they would fake 9/11.
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKCooKie Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:51 am

It s for sure a fake... I really believe that... And the USA know exactly where Osama ben Laden is... and they also know that he s dead now...
If they wanted to get him they ll certainly find him... but they don t want that... The journalists of aljazira found Osama ben LAden and the CIA was unable to find him???? is it logical???? CIA are international srpies and if they want to get an information they ll certainly obtain it...
But they don t want to find The ALkaida's leader... you know why??? to keep the fight against terrorism legal ...

It s my own opinion of course... You re free to be against it Smile
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh
DARKCooKie
DARKCooKie
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2622
Name : DARK
Last name : CooKie
Xfire name : xfire sucks
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:18 pm

DAAAAAARK wrote:It s for sure a fake... I really believe that... And the USA know exactly where Osama ben Laden is... and they also know that he s dead now...
If they wanted to get him they ll certainly find him... but they don t want that... The journalists of aljazira found Osama ben LAden and the CIA was unable to find him???? is it logical???? CIA are international srpies and if they want to get an information they ll certainly obtain it...
But they don t want to find The ALkaida's leader... you know why??? to keep the fight against terrorism legal ...

It s my own opinion of course... You re free to be against it Smile
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh

To keep the fight against terrorism legal?
That's just a stupid argument. Razz

If someone traitens another, the other has the right to declare war. They don't need a leader of the group alive, but capturing Bin Laden isn't the main goal of Amerika, it's building up what they bombed down.

http://icasualties.org/Iraq/index.aspx Do you really think the goverment want this?
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:21 pm

Yea, but the media has only one point of view here, the eyewitnesses. And if they claim that there were 40, perhaps the media says: 40 on each side? That comes to 80, with specators. 100. It's very easy to come to great numbers (as in old tales who were told and with every man telling it, became bigger)

OUHHHH, how nice that many eyewitnesses which came out from WTC got directly captured by CIA men so they cant talk to the reporters on live records. did u saw 9/11 live? do u remember that there wasnt many eyewitnesses which was in or arround that building talking about what happened. there are only live records which was more than 250 metres away from that building (that guys cant make any differense if there was only planes or some bombs 2 on that distance) there are many eyewitnesses later which talked about hearing bombs and that stuff inside the building. plz dont start with eyewitnesses.

I still don't understand. Why would America make war and lose not only soldiers life, but getting a HUGE dept with it?

do you know that 80% of the soldiers which are in iraq or afghanistan was unemployed? and 20-30% of them was in criminal delicts, they got used by the government like "fight for ur country and u will be sinless". many soldiers died in this war before they got their money

ofc the USA need a impact like that to start a war against another country - otherwise UNO and other states wouldnt allow their war. even the USA cant do what they want.

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by ITSAME Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:24 pm

Gladiator wrote:

To keep the fight against terrorism legal?
That's just a stupid argument. Razz

If someone traitens another, the other has the right to declare war. They don't need a leader of the group alive, but capturing Bin Laden isn't the main goal of Amerika, it's building up what they bombed down.

http://icasualties.org/Iraq/index.aspx Do you really think the goverment want this?

thats not stupid argument - its the truth. plz gladiator dont be naive like many other people in the world. the USA killed in the past many OWN citizen to declare war against other countries or make stricter laws.

what u wanna say with this casualties? u think they care about that men which died? they got better thing for their death: more money.

and trust me: since vietname no true numers of casualties get public, they are always faked. in this war more men died, MANY more

ITSAME
Primeval Mother of Spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladiator Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:31 pm

OUHHHH, how nice that many eyewitnesses which came out from WTC got directly captured by CIA men so they cant talk to the reporters on live records. did u saw 9/11 live?

Well, what do you define of captured? Taking into arrest?
Those people are in heavy shocks, I don't believe that the CIA arrested them all.

there are many eyewitnesses later which talked about hearing bombs and that stuff inside the building.

It's normal to hear explosions in a building that is collapsing, There was kerosine from the plane, there was many explosive things. And I don't believe that the CIA havn't got explosions that make alot less sound. The normal explosions that you see havn't got anything around it, if you put somekind of material around it, the impact (sound) would be limited.

do you know that 80% of the soldiers which are in iraq or afghanistan was unemployed? and 20-30% of them was in criminal delicts, they got used by the government like "fight for ur country and u will be sinless". many soldiers died in this war before they got their money

The whole war costs VERY MUCH MORE then a bunch of criminals, jobless or anthing other.
Did you know that the family of a deseased soldier Died In Action gets a VERY large amount of money?
Gladiator
Gladiator
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content